Something you cannot live without. YELLE.

EnFa

i wouldn't say i'm a fan, but i've come to like her during the tour. still don't like the electronic parts in the songs (and when i read this thread i think it's better that i don't understand french! :naughty: ), but apart from that, her songs are really catchy, and at the berlin concert i was actually dancing and clapping along like mad, don't know if i was just in a good mood or if it was her music that made me so euphoric. probably both. :bleh:

I agree with you :) She made me dance too... and I think she really got a good response from the audience... mostly cause of her dancing... which was great btw :naughty: well at least at concert in Berlin, right mellody? :biggrin2:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx for posting the translation.. and she seems so innocent :D

I have her CD, it's really good.. had to get it after i saw her as the opening act for Mika.. damn, why does she have gigs only in France?:)

She opened in DK too :cheerful_h4h:

Yeah, just wanted to share a couple of.. very interesting Yelle videos!

YELLE - Je veux te voir

I don't know much french, but the chorus is interesting

A Cause Des Garçons

Notice the biiiig letters :naughty:

I remember some random woman calling her a very annoying woman. But she's so amazing. You have to hear it over and over again!

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You

saw her in frankfust and munich,hope to see a whole gig of hers soon ,would be really great :punk:

Oh yeah, I'd like to see her gig too... Saw her as opening act in Berlin.. :) But she has her gigs only in France :(