Mika's smile Fan Club.

Ceci_B

Just curious, do you know where the Steve Tyler one was taken?

Whoa, never seen that one before! Don't know where it was taken, but it looks like an early pic. A slightly younger Mika. :wink2:

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika's Smile Fan Club. MSFC!

Hello! I don't know if there's a thread about this....so I tought making one. The purpose of this is that I sooo love his smile!!! he has a great white wide smile and I love it....so I tought we should make a fan club of it!

Hope you like it! and post the pics that you like about his smile!!!

Members....

#1-Ceci_B

#2-marlau_20zr

#3-Mary

#4-flopii*

#5-AnGie_SizzlerSister

#6-Haley & Megan Meyer

#7-Romis

#8-Space

#9-Lucy

#10-themetalmunchkin

#11-lollipop_monkey

#12-stefanie

#13-HelloKitty_Lucy

#14-*daring*to*be*different*

#15-I've been `Mikafied`

#16-mikasbestfriend

#17-MIKA_OBESSED

#18-Sarah_Lollipop

#19-MikaaFan

#20-*Danique

Ceci, I would LOVE to be a member of the smile fanclub! I think a person's smile is their best feature. And when a guy has a genuine, gorgeous smile I'm hooked! And yes...I'm a definite Mika FFL (Fan For Life). :wink2:

So yes, I would love to be an official member. :thumb_yello:

Ceci, I would LOVE to be a member of the smile fanclub! I think a person's smile is their best feature. And when a guy has a genuine, gorgeous smile I'm hooked! And yes...I'm a definite Mika FFL (Fan For Life). :wink2:

me toooooooooooooo! I agreee with everything!!

OOOO and by the way Mika FFL is and excellent name for a group... we should make one you know! I can help gather people!!:wink2:

SOOOOO perfect that picture is absolutely great!!! I have a friend that saw that picture and almost died cos he hates mika but loves steven tyler hehehe:naughty::naughty:

hahah I love both!!

Whoa, never seen that one before! Don't know where it was taken, but it looks like an early pic. A slightly younger Mika. :wink2:

more than a year ago I think, the pic is very old

Oooh, I love the FFL idea. There seem to be a lot of people leaving MFC at the moment, saying "Well, I'm kinda over Mika now", despite what their user name might proclaim. I don't see me leaving here, ever. I don't see me being over Mika for a very long time. I may become less active in future, but I'll still be here.

Oooh, I love the FFL idea. There seem to be a lot of people leaving MFC at the moment, saying "Well, I'm kinda over Mika now", despite what their user name might proclaim. I don't see me leaving here, ever. I don't see me being over Mika for a very long time. I may become less active in future, but I'll still be here.

HOW COULD ANYONE BE 'over mika now' thats so strange, i become more obsessed everyday, im concidering some sort of rehab lol, i still have the streemers hanging in my room from the concert i went to in January, and i was actually just thinking the other day about how i am never going to get rid of them cause they always remind me of how amazing the concert was and how no other concert could EVER be better and that i think he is the GREATEST artist ever...when i found out he couldn't read music i was like...he is a musical genius, hes written all of my fovourite songs and he cant even read music, its amazing...thats when i got hooked!:blush-anim-cl:

The nose crinkle get me every single time:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I love when he wrinkles his nose when he sings Grace Kelly! "i try to be like Grace Kelly mmm *wrinkles nose*"...so cute

oh and the lollipop girl lives in the emerald forest BTW, idk how i know that, and theres also this monkey that lives there names ...Chee-chee(?)...or something like that...and he is one of the monkeys that tries to steal her lollipop, i believe that was in an interview...i'll try to find it:thumb_yello:

I love when he wrinkles his nose when he sings Grace Kelly! "i try to be like Grace Kelly mmm *wrinkles nose*"...so cute

oh and the lollipop girl lives in the emerald forest BTW, idk how i know that, and theres also this monkey that lives there names ...Chee-chee(?)...or something like that...and he is one of the monkeys that tries to steal her lollipop, i believe that was in an interview...i'll try to find it:thumb_yello:

Aaahhh yes.

I believe the monkey is called Choo-Choo (sp?). Hmm...that interview

Aaahhh yes.

I believe the monkey is called Choo-Choo (sp?). Hmm...that interview

yea..i thought it was the australian one, the one in the closet, he opens the album booklet and stuff and he talks about her but he just says a forest...idk but i just watched it the other day....

yea..i thought it was the australian one, the one in the closet, he opens the album booklet and stuff and he talks about her but he just says a forest...idk but i just watched it the other day....

The one in the closest? The two part one with Chubby Bunny? Love the Chubby Bunny one...it's epic!!!

OMG, I love that pic of Mika and the two little girls. :wub2:

me toooooooooooooo! I agreee with everything!!

OOOO and by the way Mika FFL is and excellent name for a group... we should make one you know! I can help gather people!!:wink2:

Haha, maybe we should start a thread! People need something positive to post about.

Yeah, I don't see myself leaving. Posting less, maybe, but not leaving. I'm still a huge Ewan McGregor fan, but I post more on the MFC than I do on the Ewan Sisterhood (the equivalent of the MFC for Ewan fans). Doesn't mean I don't love Ewan, but I like coming here better now. Things change. :wink2:

I think a lot of people are upset about the Luke issue, because it doesn't sound like it was handled professionally, and some people are worried Mika may be a part of that.

Regardless, he is human, and it's possible he made a mistake. I won't leave the MFC or stop listening to his music because of this. We don't even know what happened.

Sooo...yes, us FFLs need to stick together. I'll start a thread if you want, but I don't know what I'd say, or what we'd post about. It might get pretty monotonous. "I'm an FFL!" "Me too!" :naughty:

OMG, I love that pic of Mika and the two little girls. :wub2:

Haha, maybe we should start a thread! People need something positive to post about.

Yeah, I don't see myself leaving. Posting less, maybe, but not leaving. I'm still a huge Ewan McGregor fan, but I post more on the MFC than I do on the Ewan Sisterhood (the equivalent of the MFC for Ewan fans). Doesn't mean I don't love Ewan, but I like coming here better now. Things change. :wink2:

I think a lot of people are upset about the Luke issue, because it doesn't sound like it was handled professionally, and some people are worried Mika may be a part of that.

Regardless, he is human, and it's possible he made a mistake. I won't leave the MFC or stop listening to his music because of this. We don't even know what happened.

Sooo...yes, us FFLs need to stick together. I'll start a thread if you want, but I don't know what I'd say, or what we'd post about. It might get pretty monotonous. "I'm an FFL!" "Me too!" :naughty:

I know!!! That photo just makes me...smile.

And I agree with the other things you said.