Mika's smile Fan Club.

Ceci_B

Ohh I just LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVEEEE Mika's smile (who doesn't???)

It is just so cute, adorable, gorgeous, sweet, sexy.. I could go on... lol

whenever I'm feeling down & depressed (which is an awful lot of late) I just look at a pic of mika smiling & it cheers me up :mf_lustslow::thumb_yello::wub2:

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Count me in! Love that smile. :blush-anim-cl:

This is when he recognized one of our fellow MFCers outside a venue recently - can't remember who, though. Mellody, maybe?

mika1.jpg

And oldie but goodie of him with Jodi, the gal who helped write some of the tracks on LICM:

marr6ah2.jpg

This is the first time I have seen the Jodi picture, lucky lucky girl :wink2:

Can't believe i've never seen this thread before! May I please join? I love Mika's smile! I'll have to go find a pic or something.... Might take me till tomorrow cos I have to go out soon and won't have the computer later, but I'll lay my hands on something.

Yeah,i looooOoooove his smile too,it perfect white but it s special-he (sooooo) has kind a funny-bunny teeths:naughty: :wub2:But my smile is nicer(joke):lmao:Actualy maybe it is,but i like his:blush-anim-cl::wub2:,not mine:mf_rosetinted:

See ya!:thumb_yello:

P.S. CORSE,I WANNA BE A MEMBER YA KNOW....

Wow!! Add me!!!:mf_lustslow:His smile makes you forget all your worries, don't you guys reckon?:roftl:I think smiling people are beautiful anyway, but Mika has this particular smile that makes you want to hug him:wink2:

Mika's Smile Fan Club. MSFC!

Hello! I don't know if there's a thread about this....so I tought making one. The purpose of this is that I sooo love his smile!!! he has a great white wide smile and I love it....so I tought we should make a fan club of it!

Hope you like it! and post the pics that you like about his smile!!!

Members....

#1-Ceci_B

#2-marlau_20zr

#3-Mary

#4-flopii*

#5-AnGie_SizzlerSister

#6-Haley & Megan Meyer

#7-Romis

#8-Space

#9-Lucy

#10-themetalmunchkin

#11-lollipop_monkey

#12-stefanie

#13-HelloKitty_Lucy

#14-*daring*to*be*different*

#15-I've been `Mikafied`

#16-mikasbestfriend

#17-MIKA_OBESSED

#18-Sarah_Lollipop

#19-MikaaFan

#20-*Danique

JH.jpg

Because His smile make Us smile"]

ADD ME PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!

Mika´s smile is so unique and cute. He looks amazing smiling, he has a wonderful smile, very honest and genuine.

Add me please. His smile makes me smile:biggrin2:

mikathumbsup.jpg

OMFG that is my fav pic! :wub2:He's soooooooo sweet!!! :wub2::blush-anim-cl: look at his eyes and mouth and teeth and smile and...everything!!!:biggrin2:

Wow!! Add me!!!:mf_lustslow:His smile makes you forget all your worries, don't you guys reckon?:roftl:I think smiling people are beautiful anyway, but Mika has this particular smile that makes you want to hug him:wink2:

Ohhh I totally agree! :biggrin2:

Yeah, those are great! We love that entire Roast A Rock Star video. That is great. He's so sweet and funny on that video. Makes me wanna watch it for like the hundreth time.:naughty:

you can watch it whenever you like :naughty: hes too gorgeous, to become boring :naughty::roftl:

Me Ceci!! me me!! I want be in the list too!! I love his smile!! :wub2

2001-1.jpg

I can put more and more pics of his Smile!! I love it!!

SOOOOO perfect that picture is absolutely great!!! I have a friend that saw that picture and almost died cos he hates mika but loves steven tyler hehehe:naughty::naughty: