PPR part 7 (the new beggining)

soangel

Many have spoken of it's greatness...the story that evokes deep emotion....you will laugh and you will cry reading the amazing MFC drama known as.....

The Pink Pony Riders Club!!!

This is a fanfic (not dirty fanfic. just fun and dramatic) story thread(created by Phunky and Milou one day) where anyone is allowed to become a member. The only requirements: Creativity and following the guiedlines agreed to by other members. Once you are a member, just jump right in and start writing. We do ask that you read about five pages back to get acquainted with the current story, but after that, write yourself a character and have fun.Mika, if you read this, we hope you enjoy. Don't let the crazier posts scare you

Okay first things first. This reopening has been suggested by a mod, so we do currently have permission to do so

The guidelines (as decided by the PPRS) are as follows:

-Chicken is ALWAYS nothing more than implied and should be used when relating to the story.

However, this should be kept to a minimum. This is not a dirty fanfic, or even a romance based fanfic, but rather an adventure one

-Violence only when necessary in the story, and not for the sake of violence, and not gory

-The characters (not the writers) ages are 18+

-Mika stays flirty, but not inappropriately so (not randy). Whether or not he stays single has yet to be agreed on.

-Those involved in the story should try to post as often as possible in order to keep up their side of the story

-Everyone should read the story (if possible) before posting

It is requested that all non PPR related chat is posted here in the ppr chat thread , or for those who enjoy the more fast paced communication there is also the new gabbly

Further, and importantly if anyone has a problem with a post they feel is inappriote(whether because they find it to graphic, too offensive etc), to first try and talk it out with the person who posted it calmly and request politly that it be changed to something more agreeable (via pm not in the thread itself). However if they feel they are unable to do this (whether through not being able to discuss it calmly due to having taken offensive or the person not yielding, and arguing with them) then they should not hesitate to contact a mod, preferably nico or happikali who have a background on the story however any mod will do.

Everyone has a right to feel comfortable in the thread, and if there is a post that makes them feel uncomfortable they have a right to request it to be changed, and to have their opinions on such matters hear and, further, to request assitance from our mods (who are here to fulfill this very role) if they feel their opinion is not respected

Main Cast (alphabetical order):

Artsy (has animal dna, which results in supersight, strength, speed, is bonded to Kevin)

Becky (has the ability to pull people into dreams, is mother of Kairi and dating Cosmo)

Calvin (Also has animal dna, but much less so than Artsy)

Cosmo (? Is dating Becky.)

Edwin (Glow's child)

ER (Can see aura's. Was involved with Justin but they have broken up)

Finn (Has the ability to make people fall in love with him, is married to M4l)

Glow (?, is mother to edwin and engaged to Mika though separated)

Jack (has the ability to find things. Is dating Lolly)

JJL (Has the ability to blast things with her eyes)

Justin (Has the ability to put people to sleep. Was dating ER)

Kelzy (Is a mind reader/telepath)

Lolly (has the ability to heal and is dating Jack)

Luke (Mikas keyboardist, is dating Phunky)

M4L (has superhearing. Is married to Finn)

Mac (can timetravel)

Mika (We all know Mika)

Nico (Has telekineis/the ability to move things with her mind)

Phunky (Sees visions of the future. Is dating Luke)

Sara (can grant wishes)

Soangel (has the ability to creat illusions and alter memories)

Regular/Recent Cameos

Big Girl

Ceci

Cherisse

Dr. Scut

Freddiesdouble(FD)

Leo Sayer

Mav (lost in the past with Paul)

Mikey

Milou (who no longer posts but is co-founder and so deserves to be mentioned)

Orange

Rose/Lollipop Girl

Pink Pony Riders (by order of join date):

1. phunkygal

2. milou

3. glowstick

4. artsyfartsy17

5. i've been 'mikafied!'

6. mika4life13

7. becky

8, lolliepop_girl

9. englishrose

10. lollipopgirl83

11. Kelzy

12. nico_collard

13.sara101

14.soangel

15. Ceci_B

Have fun guys and remember to keep it PG rated

(I am aware that some members were discussing leaving, even temporarily. However, if you want your name removed from the list, simply pm me and I shall do so)

(just so you know, the guidelines, while essentially staying the same, have been changed to be less explicit. You guys all know them, and no one has broken them, so they have been stated more simply)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After numerous fights and countless silent treatments we realised that things weren't right within the group anymore and decided to have an amicable break and head back to our own homes.

We sat around at the airport, unsure where the future of the PPR's lay.

"So you're going to look for Finn?" asked Kelzy

"Yep, I need to find him. Jack told me he is somewhere in Ireland so I am going to Dublin and take it from there." said M4L

"Well good luck, I hope you find him" said Mika.

"Good luck recording your album" said M4L

"Thanks" said Mika as he went to try and convince Soa one last time to come with him..

"What you going to do Sara?" asked Becky

"I'm not sure yet. I think I'll see how things go with Michael." said Sara

"Are you Kairi and Cosmo going back to London?" asked Lolly

"Yep, I need to sort out a few things myself." said Becky

Kelzy, Baby and Calvin decided to go to Australia, as did Nico.. Soa was still adamant she was coming with us despite Mika's pleas.

"Come on Soa, what we had was good." said Mika

"I know but I need some time away" she said

"Promise me you'll at least think about it?" said Mika

"I will" said Soa as she kissed Mika goodbye and boarded the plane.

We had all agreed to keep in touch and up to date on what was going on..

One by one we had all gotten on our planes and headed home...

But how long would it be before we all were thrown back together and our adventure continued?

(man oh man ok,, work out your own personal what your up to's now

And can i say on behalf of my 8 fingers and 2 thumbs - woohoo we're back! :punk:)

After numerous fights and countless silent treatments we realised that things weren't right within the group anymore and decided to have an amicable break and head back to our own homes.

We sat around at the airport, unsure where the future of the PPR's lay.

"So you're going to look for Finn?" asked Kelzy

"Yep, I need to find him. Jack told me he is somewhere in Ireland so I am going to Dublin and take it from there." said M4L

"Well good luck, I hope you find him" said Mika.

"Good luck recording your album" said M4L

"Thanks" said Mika as he went to try and convince Soa one last time to come with him..

"What you going to do Sara?" asked Becky

"I'm not sure yet. I think I'll see how things go with Michael." said Sara

"Are you Kairi and Cosmo going back to London?" asked Lolly

"Yep, I need to sort out a few things myself." said Becky

Kelzy, Baby and Calvin decided to go to Australia, as did Nico.. Soa was still adamant she was coming with us despite Mika's pleas.

"Come on Soa, what we had was good." said Mika

"I know but I need some time away" she said

"Promise me you'll at least think about it?" said Mika

"I will" said Soa as she kissed Mika goodbye and boarded the plane.

We had all agreed to keep in touch and up to date on what was going on..

One by one we had all gotten on our planes and headed home...

But how long would it be before we all were thrown back together and our adventure continued?

(man oh man ok,, work out your own personal what your up to's now

And can i say on behalf of my 8 fingers and 2 thumbs - woohoo we're back! :punk:)

I glanced out the plane window, tears in my eyes and a smile on my face. I waved out the window to all the aussies who were in the terminal waving back at me. I was going home. Suddenly chris daughtry's home came on the plane and it made everything worse. I smiled at all the irish people who saw me crying.

"I'm going home." I whispered to the aussies who were now picking up their bags and heading to their gate.

"To the place where I...where I belong." i said hoarsely as we took off in the plane...

A month later...

"I still can't believe..That I found you." I said as I cuddled finn in the living room of our new home.

"I know. I still can't believe Sarina took me in like that and made me forget all about you and the PPRs. I mean that's..well was my life. I abandoned them for a reason." He hugged me in tighter as we glanced into the warm, dimly lit fire. I snuggled into his warm robe. I wasn't a mess this time. My blonde hair pulled back in a sophisticated ponytail. I was wearing a much happier grin and my brown robe wrapped around me tightly. Underneath plaid pajamas.

"It's certainly changed our world." I said glancing around our beautiful home. We sat on a leather couch in a big room with red walls and 2 bookshelves.

"I wonder how they're doing now." he said shaking his head slightly so his brown curls bounced across his green eyes.

"I hope everything has worked out with kairi and edwin. They must be in at least preschool now.." I said opening up a pink plaid journal with seams of teared pages. I went to the last page where a letter sat, lined with kisses.

"I know Mav's doing OK." I said sighing and gettting up to go get a drink form our newly renovated kitchen. Finn smiled and started to read Mav's letter...

I glanced out the plane window, tears in my eyes and a smile on my face. I waved out the window to all the aussies who were in the terminal waving back at me. I was going home. Suddenly chris daughtry's home came on the plane and it made everything worse. I smiled at all the irish people who saw me crying.

"I'm going home." I whispered to the aussies who were now picking up their bags and heading to their gate.

"To the place where I...where I belong." i said hoarsely as we took off in the plane...

A month later...

"I still can't believe..That I found you." I said as I cuddled finn in the living room of our new home.

"I know. I still can't believe Sarina took me in like that and made me forget all about you and the PPRs. I mean that's..well was my life. I abandoned them for a reason." He hugged me in tighter as we glanced into the warm, dimly lit fire. I snuggled into his warm robe. I wasn't a mess this time. My blonde hair pulled back in a sophisticated ponytail. I was wearing a much happier grin and my brown robe wrapped around me tightly. Underneath plaid pajamas.

"It's certainly changed our world." I said glancing around our beautiful home. We sat on a leather couch in a big room with red walls and 2 bookshelves.

"I wonder how they're doing now." he said shaking his head slightly so his brown curls bounced across his green eyes.

"I hope everything has worked out with kairi and edwin. They must be in at least preschool now.." I said opening up a pink plaid journal with seams of teared pages. I went to the last page where a letter sat, lined with kisses.

"I know Mav's doing OK." I said sighing and gettting up to go get a drink form our newly renovated kitchen. Finn smiled and started to read Mav's letter...

the letter said in not so clear handwriting:

'hi. i am fine and so is ross. we are heading back to cornwall and god knows what things will have happened there since away. i know cornwall will be as bad as it is, so please dont ask how cornwall is...or else....anyway! i hope you are fine and getting on well and that flight was fine and that everything else is alright.

xxx love mav and ross xxx'

'what a nice and polite letter' said finn, folding it up and walking into the kitchene.

'isnt it? i hope they are fine as well as everyone else' said M4L

me and ross were at the airport, saying goodbye to everyone and wishing them all well. we were soon boarding the airplaine and the sitting on it. i was nearest to the window and ross next to me. soon it took off and we were looking out of the window.

'look at the high view! they all look like tiny ants.' said ross, looking down at the tiny world.

'very tiny!' i said, sitting back down in nme seat. i sighed.

'whats the matter?' said ross, looking at me.

'i dont know, i.....i just hope everyone is okay.'

ross hugged me. 'im sure theyll be alright. anyway, i wouldnt worry, we got our whole life ahead of us, im sure well meet them soon.'

'i do as well.' i said in ross's arms. wee arrived back in cornwall at newquay airport.

'god, blimey! the weather is awful!' said ross, running back inside the airport.

'cumas on, we need a taxi.' i rang the local taxi service and ordered a call back to hayle.

'so, where we going?'

'crap hole hayle im afraid. dreadest place ever.'

'well, we cant say much, we live there!!!!!' said ross laughing.

'its true though, it is a crap hole.' i said laughing.

'oh, mav! sara gave me a letter for both of us!' ross said, pulling out the letter from his back pocket. he opened the letter and it said

i hope this is alright:wink2:

the letter said in not so clear handwriting:

'hi. i am fine and so is ross. we are heading back to cornwall and god knows what things will have happened there since away. i know cornwall will be as bad as it is' date=' so please dont ask how cornwall is...or else....anyway! i hope you are fine and getting on well and that flight was fine and that everything else is alright.

xxx love mav and ross xxx'[/i']

'what a nice and polite letter' said finn, folding it up and walking into the kitchene.

'isnt it? i hope they are fine as well as everyone else' said M4L

me and ross were at the airport, saying goodbye to everyone and wishing them all well. we were soon boarding the airplaine and the sitting on it. i was nearest to the window and ross next to me. soon it took off and we were looking out of the window.

'look at the high view! they all look like tiny ants.' said ross, looking down at the tiny world.

'very tiny!' i said, sitting back down in nme seat. i sighed.

'whats the matter?' said ross, looking at me.

'i dont know, i.....i just hope everyone is okay.'

ross hugged me. 'im sure theyll be alright. anyway, i wouldnt worry, we got our whole life ahead of us, im sure well meet them soon.'

'i do as well.' i said in ross's arms. wee arrived back in cornwall at newquay airport.

'god, blimey! the weather is awful!' said ross, running back inside the airport.

'cumas on, we need a taxi.' i rang the local taxi service and ordered a call back to hayle.

'so, where we going?'

'crap hole hayle im afraid. dreadest place ever.'

'well, we cant say much, we live there!!!!!' said ross laughing.

'its true though, it is a crap hole.' i said laughing.

i hope this is alright:wink2:

i'm so glad to talk to you again!! i hope you and your bf are alright!! michael and i are still together! i'm impatient to see you both!! and all of the ppr's! i missed you so much!!hope you sleep a lot!:) andi reallly love you all!! even if i wasn't there for long! i miss you a lot!!

xxxx sara!

sara was living with michael on his house! but she didn't spend much time with him, she was unconfortable with all that and she missed the ppr! one day, she left the house in the morning, because she had to work in café, as she was doing each days of the week! she was leaving early in the morning and was coming back at 8:00 pm! but this day, she was able to leaveat 12:00! when she entered her bedroom, unfortunately, michael was tired of her fads and he had already been looking... elsewhere! a tall blonde to be precise!

'' MICHAEL!! '' she started to scream!!! and walk away

'' sara!SARA!! wait!! let me... ''

'' shut up! you can't say anything!! i saw it!! you can't deny! i don't see what you could say! ''

'' i can explain why '' he said beginning to be angry

'' no you can't! when you do those kind of things it's clear...''

'' you're always thinking about him!! and i'm going to live with somebody who doesn't love me as i do! i love you, but it's too much for me...''

'' him?? i don't think about him!! who do you mean!! ''

'' the one you're in love with! you told me...''

'' i told you but you insisted! I TOLD YOU MICHAEL ''

'' you know he don't love you!! you're a great friend to him, that's all! you should give up now!! i'm sorry but you know it's impossible... mika doesn't love you... he hated you ''

she tried to contain her tears and yelled

'' MIKA!! why do you always think it's mika!'' she stopped for some second '' i leave you michael!!1 i don't want to see your face again... please, if you really love me, you'll never see me again! ''

'' it won't be hard '' he said heading to his roo where the blonde was ... on his bed, leaving sara alone on the living room. she left some minutes after!

now she was alone... she doesn't know where to go!!

'' f***! i can't sleep outside... in new york '' at this moment she remembered the letter she got from m4l and there was her phone number in it! sure she was far, but maybe she could help her to find a place... maybe she know somebody or a ppr is in new york at this time!

she took he chocolate and dialed m4l's number

'' yhello! ''

'' M4L!! how are you!! ''

'' sara!!???! is it you? ''

'' yes!! ''

'' i'm fine! and you? ''

'' hmm i'm ok! how's finn?? ''

'' he's great ''

'' i'm lost m4l! i don't know where to go!it's a long story, i just found michael with a tall blonde and.... noe i'm alone in new york! i'm sorry to call you for that, but i really need help! ''

i'm so glad to talk to you again!! i hope you and your bf are alright!! michael and i are still together! i'm impatient to see you both!! and all of the ppr's! i missed you so much!!hope you sleep a lot!:) andi reallly love you all!! even if i wasn't there for long! i miss you a lot!!

xxxx sara!

sara was living with michael on his house! but she didn't spend much time with him, she was unconfortable with all that and she missed the ppr! one day, she left the house in the morning, because she had to work in café, as she was doing each days of the week! she was leaving early in the morning and was coming back at 8:00 pm! but this day, she was able to leaveat 12:00! when she entered her bedroom, unfortunately, michael was tired of her fads and he had already been looking... elsewhere! a tall blonde to be precise!

'' MICHAEL!! '' she started to scream!!! and walk away

'' sara!SARA!! wait!! let me... ''

'' shut up! you can't say anything!! i saw it!! you can't deny! i don't see what you could say! ''

'' i can explain why '' he said beginning to be angry

'' no you can't! when you do those kind of things it's clear...''

'' you're always thinking about him!! and i'm going to live with somebody who doesn't love me as i do! i love you, but it's too much for me...''

'' him?? i don't think about him!! who do you mean!! ''

'' the one you're in love with! you told me...''

'' i told you but you insisted! I TOLD YOU MICHAEL ''

'' you know he don't love you!! you're a great friend to him, that's all! you should give up now!! i'm sorry but you know it's impossible... mika doesn't love you... he hated you ''

she tried to contain her tears and yelled

'' MIKA!! why do you always think it's mika!'' she stopped for some second '' i leave you michael!!1 i don't want to see your face again... please, if you really love me, you'll never see me again! ''

'' it won't be hard '' he said heading to his roo where the blonde was ... on his bed, leaving sara alone on the living room. she left some minutes after!

now she was alone... she doesn't know where to go!!

'' f***! i can't sleep outside... in new york '' at this moment she remembered the letter she got from m4l and there was her phone number in it! sure she was far, but maybe she could help her to find a place... maybe she know somebody or a ppr is in new york at this time!

she took he chocolate and dialed m4l's number

'' yhello! ''

'' M4L!! how are you!! ''

'' sara!!???! is it you? ''

'' yes!! ''

'' i'm fine! and you? ''

'' hmm i'm ok! how's finn?? ''

'' he's great ''

'' i'm lost m4l! i don't know where to go!it's a long story, i just found michael with a tall blonde and.... noe i'm alone in new york! i'm sorry to call you for that, but i really need help! ''

I glanced at my phone confused. Finn went out for the mail as I sat at my kitchen table.

"Where exactly are you in the city, hun?" I said as I heard her began to weep.

"Outside the..the..well, american girl place, across from the rockafeller centre." she said hoarsely. I nodded.

"Go into American girl place and find a doll hairdresser named tammy. Ask her for a room key for the plaza. Go into the plaza and check in with them name Tammy Hazafield. Go to room 212. Call me after you do this. Oh and tell tammy m4l sent you. Take care.." I hung up before she could weep some more. I smiled and explained everythiing to Finn.

"Well, you have a letter from Artsy..." said Finn handing me a lime green envelop.

I glanced at my phone confused. Finn went out for the mail as I sat at my kitchen table.

"Where exactly are you in the city, hun?" I said as I heard her began to weep.

"Outside the..the..well, american girl place, across from the rockafeller centre." she said hoarsely. I nodded.

"Go into American girl place and find a doll hairdresser named tammy. Ask her for a room key for the plaza. Go into the plaza and check in with them name Tammy Hazafield. Go to room 212. Call me after you do this. Oh and tell tammy m4l sent you. Take care.." I hung up before she could weep some more. I smiled and explained everythiing to Finn.

"Well, you have a letter from Artsy..." said Finn handing me a lime green envelop.

Becky stared out of Carla's window, as Kairi ran up and clutched her leg. Kairi had grown quite a lot; her brunette hair had gotten longer, and she had gotten taller too. But her big green eyes were exactly the same.

"You okay hunni?" Becky asked, looking at her.

"I want the others..." She told her.

"I already told you, we'll get together again soon... Tell you what, shall we draw a picture for them, and send it in the post?" Kairi nodded firmly, beofre standing up and running for the cupboard. They ended up drawing together, until they heard the door open.

"Daddy!" Kairi grinned madly. Becky looked up, to see Cosmo walking in.

"Wow, you two have made a mess." He laughed, looking at the paper scattered all over the floor.

"For the others." Kairi said, holding her arms out for a hug.

"The others, eh? Well, speaking of the others, look what I got from my boss." After picking Kairi up, he reached into his bag and pulled out a letter, addressed to him. It was already open.

"Wow! Who's it from?" Becky asked excitedly, standing up and brushing herself down.

"Mika... and it has 3 backstage tickets to his next gig!" Cosmo smiled, handing Becky the letter.

Dear Becky, Cosmo and Kairi,

I've been working on my new album, and it wasn't hard to get back into the swing of things, much to my surprise. Anyway, I've been bombarded with messages and comments from everywhere, including my management, demanding I do a tour, and as you probably know, I began my world tour a few weeks ago (and it has been wonderful, seeing all my fans screaming my name again!). And to end things, I naturally chose my home town, London. I've sent tickets to all of the group, asking them to come to the last gig, so we can meet up again, and catch up. So, included are 3 backstage passes to the gig.

Hope you're all well. Please let me know if you can come.

Lots of Love,

Mika

"Wow! I hope all the others join us..." Becky smiled, as Kairi stared at the tickets, which were very Mika designed.

"When is the gig?" Cosmo asked, trying to take the ticket from Kairi.

"In a fortnight. It's lucky Kairi and I have been drawing... Kairi, give me the tickets and decide on a picture to give to Mika." Becky told her happily. Kairi handed her the tickets, and Cosmo put her down.

"This one." Kairi said, after a few minutes studying the pictures. Becky took the picture then took a piece of paper and a purple felt tip.

Dear Mika,

We will definetly come to the concert! I can wait to see you all again. Kairi's been on at me for ages about seeing you all again.

We are all great, Kairi is now speaking full sentances and can run like a athlete, it gets dizzy just watching her run around. Me and Cosmo are still together, and have been staying at Carla's after sorting business with family.

Anyway, included is a picture we drew for you, and I hope you're well.

All our love,

Becky, Cosmo and Kairi xxx

Becky stared out of Carla's window, as Kairi ran up and clutched her leg. Kairi had grown quite a lot; her brunette hair had gotten longer, and she had gotten taller too. But her big green eyes were exactly the same.

"You okay hunni?" Becky asked, looking at her.

"I want the others..." She told her.

"I already told you, we'll get together again soon... Tell you what, shall we draw a picture for them, and send it in the post?" Kairi nodded firmly, beofre standing up and running for the cupboard. They ended up drawing together, until they heard the door open.

"Daddy!" Kairi grinned madly. Becky looked up, to see Cosmo walking in.

"Wow, you two have made a mess." He laughed, looking at the paper scattered all over the floor.

"For the others." Kairi said, holding her arms out for a hug.

"The others, eh? Well, speaking of the others, look what I got from my boss." After picking Kairi up, he reached into his bag and pulled out a letter, addressed to him. It was already open.

"Wow! Who's it from?" Becky asked excitedly, standing up and brushing herself down.

"Mika... and it has 3 backstage tickets to his next gig!" Cosmo smiled, handing Becky the letter.

Dear Becky, Cosmo and Kairi,

I've been working on my new album, and it wasn't hard to get back into the swing of things, much to my surprise. Anyway, I've been bombarded with messages and comments from everywhere, including my management, demanding I do a tour, and as you probably know, I began my world tour a few weeks ago (and it has been wonderful, seeing all my fans screaming my name again!). And to end things, I naturally chose my home town, London. I've sent tickets to all of the group, asking them to come to the last gig, so we can meet up again, and catch up. So, included are 3 backstage passes to the gig.

Hope you're all well. Please let me know if you can come.

Lots of Love,

Mika

"Wow! I hope all the others join us..." Becky smiled, as Kairi stared at the tickets, which were very Mika designed.

"When is the gig?" Cosmo asked, trying to take the ticket from Kairi.

"In a fortnight. It's lucky Kairi and I have been drawing... Kairi, give me the tickets and decide on a picture to give to Mika." Becky told her happily. Kairi handed her the tickets, and Cosmo put her down.

"This one." Kairi said, after a few minutes studying the pictures. Becky took the picture then took a piece of paper and a purple felt tip.

Dear Mika,

We will definetly come to the concert! I can wait to see you all again. Kairi's been on at me for ages about seeing you all again.

We are all great, Kairi is now speaking full sentances and can run like a athlete, it gets dizzy just watching her run around. Me and Cosmo are still together, and have been staying at Carla's after sorting business with family.

Anyway, included is a picture we drew for you, and I hope you're well.

All our love,

Becky, Cosmo and Kairi xxx

Back with M and Finn......

M4L took the envelope and quickly opened it, unfolding the mint green stationery. A large rectangular card fell to the ground, and M picked it up, examining it. It looked like a ticket. To Mika?

Dear M,

How are you? I was so excited when I heard you found Finn. I hope you're both doing well. I'm doing alright. I'm back in California, although I moved to the coast. Kevin and I have a small house in Monterey, but he misses Australia and we visit there often. Actually, he's over there right now but I'm staying behind because I'm a month away from having enough units to graduate college. Kev will be going with Calvin and Baby to London for Mika's show. I've sent you my ticket because I shan't be going. I know that if I do, I'll end up wanting to get the old gang back together, and that would just be too painful. Kevin's been trying to convince me that at least a reunion should be in order, but as much as I miss everyone, I think this break from the PPRC is exactly what I need. Give Finn a kiss for me, and give everyone my love when you see them.

Love,

Artsy

M4L blinked and looked at the ticket again. It was indeed in London. Finn rifled through the rest of the mail and pulled out a letter.

"Hey, we've got one more. And it's from Mika."

"It has tickets to his new show."

Finn opened the letter, then looked at M4L and tugged out two tickets, setting them on the table.

"Yeah, it does. How did you know?"

M tossed the other ticket onto the table with the other two.

"Because Artsy isn't going. Let's RSVP."

Author's note: I'm taking a writing hiatus. This has nothing to do with anything that anyone has done or said; I just need a break. If you have to remove me from the list of members because of the new frequent posting rule, then I'll rejoin when I start writing again. I'll still be reading and chatting with everyone, so don't miss me.:biggrin2:

Back with M and Finn......

M4L took the envelope and quickly opened it, unfolding the mint green stationery. A large rectangular card fell to the ground, and M picked it up, examining it. It looked like a ticket. To Mika?

Dear M,

How are you? I was so excited when I heard you found Finn. I hope you're both doing well. I'm doing alright. I'm back in California, although I moved to the coast. Kevin and I have a small house in Monterey, but he misses Australia and we visit there often. Actually, he's over there right now but I'm staying behind because I'm a month away from having enough units to graduate college. Kev will be going with Calvin and Baby to London for Mika's show. I've sent you my ticket because I shan't be going. I know that if I do, I'll end up wanting to get the old gang back together, and that would just be too painful. Kevin's been trying to convince me that at least a reunion should be in order, but as much as I miss everyone, I think this break from the PPRC is exactly what I need. Give Finn a kiss for me, and give everyone my love when you see them.

Love,

Artsy

M4L blinked and looked at the ticket again. It was indeed in London. Finn rifled through the rest of the mail and pulled out a letter.

"Hey, we've got one more. And it's from Mika."

"It has tickets to his new show."

Finn opened the letter, then looked at M4L and tugged out two tickets, setting them on the table.

"Yeah, it does. How did you know?"

M tossed the other ticket onto the table with the other two.

"Because Artsy isn't going. Let's RSVP."

Author's note: I'm taking a writing hiatus. This has nothing to do with anything that anyone has done or said; I just need a break. If you have to remove me from the list of members because of the new frequent posting rule, then I'll rejoin when I start writing again. I'll still be reading and chatting with everyone, so don't miss me.:biggrin2:

Finn looked at me sadly.

"You will make her won't you?" said finn turning to me with a smirk. I looked at him illy.

"I think I'm going to be sick." i said staring down at the piece of paper. Finn came over and hugegd me tightly in his arms.

"How are we going to do this without them?" I looked up at him, pale. He shook his head.

"We'll adjust." he glanced around our big, empty, quiet house.

I nodded.

"I'll get to the letter then." I took out some stationary before writing to Mika,

Dearest Mika,

We hope you're doing well. We hope everything is working out for you in London. We just recently bought a house in Toronto. A bit outside the city. We'd like you to know, we think about you and would love for you to come visit us sometime. We got your tickets and would absolutely love to come! Can't wait to meet again,

M4l and Finn..

"I'll drop it off, sweets." said finn kissing my forhead and putting on his winter boots. I sighed and went into the living room and curled up to a book.

Finn looked at me sadly.

"You will make her won't you?" said finn turning to me with a smirk. I looked at him illy.

"I think I'm going to be sick." i said staring down at the piece of paper. Finn came over and hugegd me tightly in his arms.

"How are we going to do this without them?" I looked up at him, pale. He shook his head.

"We'll adjust." he glanced around our big, empty, quiet house.

I nodded.

"I'll get to the letter then." I took out some stationary before writing to Mika,

Dearest Mika,

We hope you're doing well. We hope everything is working out for you in London. We just recently bought a house in Toronto. A bit outside the city. We'd like you to know, we think about you and would love for you to come visit us sometime. We got your tickets and would absolutely love to come! Can't wait to meet again,

M4l and Finn..

"I'll drop it off, sweets." said finn kissing my forhead and putting on his winter boots. I sighed and went into the living room and curled up to a book.

Sara closed her phone and turned to face the salon. It didn't seem that busy, but the hairdressers were working and making themselves look busy. Sara entered and a hairdresser walked over.

"Hello, I'm Jenna, how can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm looking for a worker named Tammy..." Sara mumbled.

"Okay, she's doing something at the moment, but she should be finished in a moment. Please wait here." Sara sttod stiil for a while, looking at all of the dolls. Eventually, thoughts and memories filled her head. A lump formed in her throat as she thought of Micheal.

"Hey, I was told you wanted to speak to me?" A woman with a long penil skirt and white blouse was standing infront of her. Her brown hair was up in a tight but perfect bun.

"Yeah." Sara said, breathing deeply. "M4L sent me... could I have your room key to the Plaza?" Tammy looked at her for a moment, confused and then smiled.

"Oh, I know you! Your one of the PPRs! Yes, of course you can, I just have to go and get it." Tammy off, towards a door with 'Staff Room' on it. Sara felt relieved, as she had felt awkward asking someone she didn't know for a room key, and expected a bunch of questions.

Tammy emerged with a small red drawstring bag.

"Here you are. Just leave it on the bed when you leave, I have a spare." Tammy smiled. Sara thanked her and headed to the Plaza. She checked in (and got a funny look from the receptionist) and headed up to the room.

She put the key on the bed and pulled her phone out.

"M4L? I'm at the Plaza... What should I do now?"

Sara closed her phone and turned to face the salon. It didn't seem that busy, but the hairdressers were working and making themselves look busy. Sara entered and a hairdresser walked over.

"Hello, I'm Jenna, how can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm looking for a worker named Tammy..." Sara mumbled.

"Okay, she's doing something at the moment, but she should be finished in a moment. Please wait here." Sara sttod stiil for a while, looking at all of the dolls. Eventually, thoughts and memories filled her head. A lump formed in her throat as she thought of Micheal.

"Hey, I was told you wanted to speak to me?" A woman with a long penil skirt and white blouse was standing infront of her. Her brown hair was up in a tight but perfect bun.

"Yeah." Sara said, breathing deeply. "M4L sent me... could I have your room key to the Plaza?" Tammy looked at her for a moment, confused and then smiled.

"Oh, I know you! Your one of the PPRs! Yes, of course you can, I just have to go and get it." Tammy off, towards a door with 'Staff Room' on it. Sara felt relieved, as she had felt awkward asking someone she didn't know for a room key, and expected a bunch of questions.

Tammy emerged with a small red drawstring bag.

"Here you are. Just leave it on the bed when you leave, I have a spare." Tammy smiled. Sara thanked her and headed to the Plaza. She checked in (and got a funny look from the receptionist) and headed up to the room.

She put the key on the bed and pulled her phone out.

"M4L? I'm at the Plaza... What should I do now?"

Meanwhile

Calvin and I had ended up splitting our time between the uk (and scotland in particular) and Australia, working on his album. We both missed the group antics and everyone, though we saw Artsy and Kevin when they came to Australia, and Kelzy had popped around a few times. Soa had just released a new book, and invited us all to the launch the night before the tickets came.

We'd arrived back at the small apartment/flat we had brought when it became to difficult to stay at my mother's to find a letter waiting from us.

"Whose it from Babe?" Calvin asked, as he unlocked the door, and let us in.

"Mika," I said, examing the envelope as he looked confused.

"Really? Thats a long time no hear case. Open it up then," he prompted as I continued to stare at it until he finally snatched it out of my hand.

A few seconds later it had been read, and passed to me, as Calvin examined the tickets.

"Can we make it?" I asked, as he looked at the date on the tickets.

"If we fly straight from glasgow on leaving the hotel that morning, and be at the airport by at least midnight to fly for paris we should be able to swing it," he said, as I nodded gladly.

"It doesn't leave much room for chat though Babe, apart from before the concert. If you wanted to you could stay the night in London (it was London yeah?) and meet me in Paris afterwards" he said, as I glanced up at him, and then reached out and hugged him.

"No, its fine. We don't even know what will happen at the concert, and maybe its best not to spend too much time remincising. It'll just want us to start things over again, and right now we have your tour to worry about," I said, leaning my head against his chest, as he hugged me tight.

"I'll rsvp then," he murmured a few seconds later, as he picked up the phone, and I set about finding something for lunch

Meanwhile

Calvin and I had ended up splitting our time between the uk (and scotland in particular) and Australia, working on his album. We both missed the group antics and everyone, though we saw Artsy and Kevin when they came to Australia, and Kelzy had popped around a few times. Soa had just released a new book, and invited us all to the launch the night before the tickets came.

We'd arrived back at the small apartment/flat we had brought when it became to difficult to stay at my mother's to find a letter waiting from us.

"Whose it from Babe?" Calvin asked, as he unlocked the door, and let us in.

"Mika," I said, examing the envelope as he looked confused.

"Really? Thats a long time no hear case. Open it up then," he prompted as I continued to stare at it until he finally snatched it out of my hand.

A few seconds later it had been read, and passed to me, as Calvin examined the tickets.

"Can we make it?" I asked, as he looked at the date on the tickets.

"If we fly straight from glasgow on leaving the hotel that morning, and be at the airport by at least midnight to fly for paris we should be able to swing it," he said, as I nodded gladly.

"It doesn't leave much room for chat though Babe, apart from before the concert. If you wanted to you could stay the night in London (it was London yeah?) and meet me in Paris afterwards" he said, as I glanced up at him, and then reached out and hugged him.

"No, its fine. We don't even know what will happen at the concert, and maybe its best not to spend too much time remincising. It'll just want us to start things over again, and right now we have your tour to worry about," I said, leaning my head against his chest, as he hugged me tight.

"I'll rsvp then," he murmured a few seconds later, as he picked up the phone, and I set about finding something for lunch

It was a warm, sunny day, as usual, in Southern California, as Lolly and Jack pulled up to a little beach house in Monterey.

"Are you sure this is it?" asked Lolly.

"I'm sure," said Jack, turning off the car and opening the door.

"Do you think they'll mind? I mean, just barging in?" asked Jack.

"Oh come on Jack! Arts and Kevin got the letter from Mika too! We can all go together now!" Lolly squealed excitedly.

She ran up to the door, and rang the doorbell. They heard fumbling around inside and Artsy's voice call out "Kev, can you get that?"

A few moments later, Kevin had opened the door, and his face lit up, and then turned a little sad.

"Um, Arts? We have some visitors..."

(And since I respect Artsy's decision to break from writing, this isn't supposed to make you feel like you need to continue this part of the story...I will, at a later time...)

It was a warm, sunny day, as usual, in Southern California, as Lolly and Jack pulled up to a little beach house in Monterey.

"Are you sure this is it?" asked Lolly.

"I'm sure," said Jack, turning off the car and opening the door.

"Do you think they'll mind? I mean, just barging in?" asked Jack.

"Oh come on Jack! Arts and Kevin got the letter from Mika too! We can all go together now!" Lolly squealed excitedly.

She ran up to the door, and rang the doorbell. They heard fumbling around inside and Artsy's voice call out "Kev, can you get that?"

A few moments later, Kevin had opened the door, and his face lit up, and then turned a little sad.

"Um, Arts? We have some visitors..."

(And since I respect Artsy's decision to break from writing, this isn't supposed to make you feel like you need to continue this part of the story...I will, at a later time...)

"Well, sara just stay there for the night or however long it takes you, go pick up your stuff and I'll transfer you money to come stay with finn and I for however long it takes." I said smiling at the phone. Sara smiled.

"Thank you so much. You're such a great friend!" she said hanging up and hitting her head to the pillow. I nodded at finn and we relaxed on the couch when I heard a phone call.

"Hello?" I said as happily as I could.

"M4l...it's Nico!"

"Well, sara just stay there for the night or however long it takes you, go pick up your stuff and I'll transfer you money to come stay with finn and I for however long it takes." I said smiling at the phone. Sara smiled.

"Thank you so much. You're such a great friend!" she said hanging up and hitting her head to the pillow. I nodded at finn and we relaxed on the couch when I heard a phone call.

"Hello?" I said as happily as I could.

"M4l...it's Nico!"

'' i need my thing... but i don't want to see him again '' sara told herself! she laughed '' mika!! that's ridiculous...'' she looked at the miror, her smile fading away, she walked to the bathroom and decided to go back to michael's house.

she entered discretely

'' what are you doing here??'' he said as she turn to see him in the kitchen

'' er... i... hmmm.. want... ''

'' me!?!?! ''

'' ! i just want my clothes ''

'' it's strange when you think of it! if you stay here, you don't need your clothes! '' he looked at her with a naughty smile

'' gros porc! '' she headed to the room and took her things'' je t'emmerde!! '' and she left the house

'' bye darling!! see you later! I LOVE YOU!! '' he said laughing looking at her through the window

when she entered her room, she started to cry! and finally fell asleep

'' i need my thing... but i don't want to see him again '' sara told herself! she laughed '' mika!! that's ridiculous...'' she looked at the miror, her smile fading away, she walked to the bathroom and decided to go back to michael's house.

she entered discretely

'' what are you doing here??'' he said as she turn to see him in the kitchen

'' er... i... hmmm.. want... ''

'' me!?!?! ''

'' ! i just want my clothes ''

'' it's strange when you think of it! if you stay here, you don't need your clothes! '' he looked at her with a naughty smile

'' gros porc! '' she headed to the room and took her things'' je t'emmerde!! '' and she left the house

'' bye darling!! see you later! I LOVE YOU!! '' he said laughing looking at her through the window

when she entered her room, she started to cry! and finally fell asleep

After the launch party of my new book the night before, I was buggered when I got home to my house and kicked off my shoes. It had been a hectic time, with writing, editing and then launching the book but there was already talk it would be big. I was just glad to have the story out of my head.

At first I thought I was imaging the letter on the hall table, especially the familar writing. Mika had tried to contact me before, but mail wasn't normally his chosen option. I considered not opening the letter, but like the phone messages, the emails and the comments I was weak and had to know. I still insisted he had been just a fling, and in no way wanted to get involved again, but I still wanted to know.

So of course, I opened the letter.

Dear Soa,

I don't know if this letter is in vain, or whether you would even read it, but I have to try. I have invited all the PPR to a concert and enclosed backstage passes, and as a PPR it wouldn't be the same without you there.

At least think about it

Mika

I picked up the backstage pass which had fallen out of the envelope when I opened it, and sat in a chair to think things over. I knew I should rsvp yes or no, but at the moment I didn't know which it would be

After the launch party of my new book the night before, I was buggered when I got home to my house and kicked off my shoes. It had been a hectic time, with writing, editing and then launching the book but there was already talk it would be big. I was just glad to have the story out of my head.

At first I thought I was imaging the letter on the hall table, especially the familar writing. Mika had tried to contact me before, but mail wasn't normally his chosen option. I considered not opening the letter, but like the phone messages, the emails and the comments I was weak and had to know. I still insisted he had been just a fling, and in no way wanted to get involved again, but I still wanted to know.

Dear Soa,

I don't know if this letter is in vain, or whether you would even read it, but I have to try. I have invited all the PPR to a concert and enclosed backstage passes, and as a PPR it wouldn't be the same without you there.

At least think about it

Mika

I picked up the backstage pass which had fallen out of the envelope when I opened it, and sat in a chair to think things over. I knew I should rsvp yes or no, but at the moment I didn't know which it would be

I sat glumly in my hotel room. Not even the spectacular view over Venice was cheering me up today.

I'd agreed that the PPRs needed a break. We all needed a good long while to unwind...however, free time takes some getting used to of you've had none for over a year. I was bored, restless, lonely, and to top it all off I was starting to miss Justin. He cheated on you, I had to remind myself. He wouldn't have done that if he gave a damn.

But I'd been on my own for almost two months. True, I probably wouldn't have been able to travel to Peru, Brazil, the Caribbean and now Italy if I was with anyone else, but...

I found myself thinking back to my last talk with him. It was in Gatwick airport.

'Come and live with me,' Justin pleaded. 'There's plenty of room in my flat. I've even got a good view. And you know your friend can't have you forever, she's got her own life to lead...'

'Justin, I don't know, OK? I mean, I've never lived--permanently--with anyone other than my parents...'

'So why would living with me be any more scary than living with a friend you don't even know that well?! Come on, Rosie, please...'

I sighed.

'You know what? OK. I'll come and live with you, at least for a while.'

He grinned.

'On one condition.' I said sharply.

'Anything.'

'Tell me what happened.'

'What do you mean?' He said, looking down.

'You know exactly what I mean. When Leo separated all of us--something happened. Tell me what it was.' I said, narrowing my eyes. 'Don't lie, Justin, I can tell when you do.'

He said nothing for a while, staring at his toes.

Then, finally: 'I slept with Glow.' he said, very quietly, although he may as well have screamed it at me for the way it was reverberating in my head.

It felt like someone had knocked all the air out of me. I didn't reply. Just turned on my heels and barged through the crowds of busy plane-catchers, suitcase in tow. I couldn't see where I was going as my vision was blurring with tears that threatened to spill over any second...I vaguely heard him shout my name but I just walked faster.

About twenty minutes later, I found myself booking a ticket to Peru.

My eyes were blurring again. I angrily told myself he was a lying bugger and he wasn't worth a penny. but the tears kept coming...

Just then, a knock came at my door. I hurriedly wiped my face with my hands and got up to answer it.

A tiny lady was looking up at me (which says a lot). She was part of the cleaning staff, and had taken a liking to me. Her face was wrinkled, but she seemed perfectly capable.

'E, bambina, a letter for you.' She said with a heavy Italian accent. She handed me a pale yellow envelope.

'Thanks.' I said and her eyes became lost in the folds of her smile.

'You know, men aren't worth the trouble.' She said, patting my arm before ambling off. I stared after her. Was it THAT obvious?

I sighed and sat on my bed to open the letter.

Out fell a folded piece of paper and what looked like a concert ticket.

The letter said:

Dear ER,

I hope you're having fun in Venice--I tracked you down by phoning your mum. She sounds a bit of a handful--in a good way, of course!

My time has been fantastic--the album is sounding great, and I'm loving touring again. As a matter of fact, this letter is an invitation to my next gig in London. I've invited the rest of the PPRs, as I think it's time we all caught up to eachother. It's not intended for us to all get back together, but who knows? I hope to see you there. Missing you lots.

Love,

Mika

I blinked, a bit stunned. Meanwhile, my brain was screaming at me to RSVP right now before I changed my mind. I got out a pen and replied that yes, of course I'd be there! and ran downstairs to give the letter to the receptionist.

God only knew what would happen now.

Dear Soa,

At least think about it

Mika

Cecilia was quite tall 1.84 meters. Her hair was shoulder lenght , brown and curly. Her eyes were big too and brown aswell with big eyelashes. She was a mixed breed of Russian with Mexican. Ceci and Soe were childhood friends and they haven't seen each other in about 10 years. The last time they saw each other was when Ceci was 12 years old. Ceci breathed deeply and walked towards Soe's house.She stood there for a few minutes and knocked the door.

Soe was inside sitting on a chair thinking about the letter she had just received. She heard the knock and wondered who could that possibly be. She left the letter on the table and walked towards the door and oppened it. Soe couldn't believe her eyes. There was infront of her, Ceci, once her best friend and a person that she tought she will never heard about again.

"You look as if you had just seen a ghost"said Ceci, smiling to Soe.