mika's red hoodie

hotdlp

k sorry if u already know about it or if its already been posted but it doesn't hurt for those who don't know :) .. i found the red hoodie mika wears in the BG vid :biggrin2:

i went through a lot just to find it since my classmate has the same hoodie but we don't get along, so i had to kinda sneak around to look at the label :fisch: anyway.. here's the link! and if u don't like the red one there are other colours to choose from :)

http://americanapparel.net/wholesaleresources/catalog/product.html?s=F497&cid=111&w=0#ix

and just to remind u how good it can look..

redhoodie2.jpg

redhoodie.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love his red jumper!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: i have a similar one' date=' but without the white edges....i found it in Tk maxx. here is me wearing it (i was zombie mika for halloween lol:blush-anim-cl:

[img']http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/mikamavvers/DSC00786.jpg[/img]

that is scary:shocked:

you look cool though, luv the braces:biggrin2:

is it the 'cranberry' one he's got

I WANT ONE:mf_lustslow:

Th cranberry does looka little bit darker than the one Mika has. But it isn't in red. At least not in the online store. Maybe in a real store?

oh, bad news for me...i officially finished my shopping for vacations, and i was buying sweaters and winter stuff, and now i see this and i want to kill myself, i asked my parents to go to american apparell like weeks ago(cause i saw alot of colourful leggins)but the only store is like an hour from where i live, so, they were lazy to take me there...and now im going to tell them this!!!, maybe they will feel sorry for me and want to make me happy buying me the hoody!!hahah *dreaming*:boxed::biggrin2:

righteo found the hoodie (didn't buy it though, too expensive for me atm) and they do have the lighter red that mika has.. but doesn't seem to appear on the site for some reason :blink:

how much was it? cuz i need a new red jumper and when i go up to london there on the 1st im going to get me dad to buy it, lol.

wow' date=' thats quite cheap (for me anyway lol). my red one (photo on first page, lol:blush-anim-cl: ) was £30.00 reduced from £50.00:shocked: lol. what shop was it in, or shouldnt i ask??:boxed:[/quote']

lol.. well if ya dad buys it it'll be very very cheap :wink2: wow.. that is pretty pricey :blink: but it kinda depends on the material as well.. the one the sell in american apparel isn't like that amazing, they could sell it in primark tbh.. no offence :fisch: lol

they sell it in American Apparel.. they have one in Carnaby Street and in a few other places.. they have sooo many mikaish type of things there, all nice, bright and colourful, but u need to bring quite a bit of money if u wanna buy stuff from there :wink2: