Doncaster Tickets to be recieved soon! All who are going to donny ...

heaveninordinary

Tracked my order this evening for my Doncaster tickets and they are now in stock! thank god!!!!!!! I hope they will come either tomorrow or wednesday so all the best to all of you going to doncaster! hope to see you all there, I will probably shout PIE at some point during the evening!!! listen out!!! shout it back if you hear me!!!

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I will, see you there!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not such a good news for me..it won't reach Italy in time..

I really wonder why they don't ship at least few weeks before, is it so hard??:sneaky2:

omgoodness thats so unfair i would have cried... maybe try and ring the supplier and ask to pick them up at the venue... id hate to miss out on seeing mika... the would of shipping tickets sucks ass!:thumbdown: and i really hope you get to come see him! you should do! best of luck!

PIE!!!

See you there , look out for santa and an elf handing out lollipops :biggrin2:

will do! ill shout pie then you will know Iv seen you.. unless I shout it randomyl lol which may well happen! well enjoy yourself and i will also be holding out a lolly!!! he will ahev so many!!! lucky man! see you there... i might consider wearing a tutu over my jeans.. hmm.. ill think about it lol

will do! ill shout pie then you will know Iv seen you.. unless I shout it randomyl lol which may well happen! well enjoy yourself and i will also be holding out a lolly!!! he will ahev so many!!! lucky man! see you there... i might consider wearing a tutu over my jeans.. hmm.. ill think about it lol

Its xmas fancy dress for the MFC :thumb_yello:

Im going up and down the queue handing out lollies :wink2:

Is there a significance to shouting the word PIE?

Mirti,if it's sent DHL you will get it in time trust me. I ordered my Munich tickets on a Monday and had them the next day.

lol.. pie is my favourite word... let me tell everyone though that I will not ruin any one of Mika's songs because that would be too unfair! I will not interupt any word he says!!! He is amazing and it would be impossible to do so!! lol but yh i will probs shout it in the queue... lol

:arf2:

Still havent got them .. unreal :thumbdown:

tracked my order about an hour ago, done it twice today, and now they are on their way!!!! I am so excited. :) however, I may have to delete my account on MFC because my mom has a problem with me being on forums.:no: I might wait til after the concert. tickets should be here tomorrow!!!:roftl::thumb_yello::arf2: