The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

Hiya!!

I made a start on the French coursework... kinda dull, but at least i get to talk about my 2 favourite subjects......... (I dunno. Some guy named Mika and this other random guy called Wilko....... :mf_rosetinted: )

:naughty:

:naughty: I've just done my last bit of french coursework :P, we don't get to choose what we talk about though, we get all the rubbish things like "am i fit and healthy" :thumbdown:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I enjoyed doing my science coursework and had a lot of fun researching stuff for my law coursework at Uni...Am i a geek?:shocked::roftl:

Oh the confetti, it will follow you around for weeks!!!!! You think it's all gone then it appears from no where!!!!

Sarah I'm still sulking about the Welsh Open. Can't believe Ronnie just threw it away, he was sooooooo close! Anyway... :sneaky2:

I've bought an easter egg to eat....yum yum....

Bad day, got accused of copying in a test off a girl two levels below me. We keep getting the same answers so it's obviously her doing it

And... Somehow... I'm not surprised

Arrrrgh!!!! How annoying!!

:naughty: I've just done my last bit of french coursework :P, we don't get to choose what we talk about though, we get all the rubbish things like "am i fit and healthy"

Sheesh! Ive just done the exact same topic...... I laughed when the teacher said 'c'est jeter l'argent par les fenêtres....' about smoking because i thought it meant throwing money at the windows...... But par means out of apparently!!

I just had visions of French chain smokers chucking their chash at the windows!!!

The celebrity presentations are actually for the speaking exam........

I enjoyed doing my science coursework and had a lot of fun researching stuff for my law coursework at Uni...Am i a geek?:shocked:

Oh the confetti, it will follow you around for weeks!!!!! You think it's all gone then it appears from no where!!!!

Sarah I'm still sulking about the Welsh Open. Can't believe Ronnie just threw it away, he was sooooooo close! Anyway... :sneaky2:

I've bought an easter egg to eat....yum yum....

:bleh: Snooooooookerrrrrr.....

right, i was watching a question of sport the other night (because i think Matt Dawson is a right legend!) and they showed a video clip of all these snooker balls being, whatever you call it, going in the little holes one after another really fast, and you had to add up the points from them........... :boxed: :boxed:

I got lost on the 2nd clip...............

Sheesh! Ive just done the exact same topic...... I laughed when the teacher said 'c'est jeter l'argent par les fenêtres....' about smoking because i thought it meant throwing money at the windows...... But par means out of apparently!!

I just had visions of French chain smokers chucking their chash at the windows!!!

The celebrity presentations are actually for the speaking exam........

:naughty: I'm rubbish at french, as in i am actually going to fail it :P It's terrible, but i'm getting a tutor so i can at least try and get a C :P

Ah i see, my speaking presentation is about my best friend :naughty:

:naughty: I'm rubbish at french, as in i am actually going to fail it :P It's terrible, but i'm getting a tutor so i can at least try and get a C :P

Ah i see, my speaking presentation is about my best friend :naughty:

Awww! Well at least you get to do that! We have to do it on celebrities...... :boxed:

I think i'm alright at French, its probably the one im best at apart from Music, but i dont find it easy to talk to French people. They don't teach that side of it until A level.

Awww! Well at least you get to do that! We have to do it on celebrities...... :boxed:

I think i'm alright at French, its probably the one im best at apart from Music, but i dont find it easy to talk to French people. They don't teach that side of it until A level.

we got to choose to talk about whatever we wanted, tv shows, pets, family but most people did their best friend so i decided i would too :P

Ooh what instrument do you play?? And french people always talk to fast so in oral exams i'm just sat there like :blink::naughty:

we got to choose to talk about whatever we wanted, tv shows, pets, family but most people did their best friend so i decided i would too :P

Ooh what instrument do you play?? And french people always talk to fast so in oral exams i'm just sat there like :blink::naughty:

:naughty: Guitar and Voice are my main ones, but i also play drums, bass and a little bit of piano..... Im also learning the saxophone but i can only play 3 blind mice at the moment........ :boxed: :boxed:

This is my music myspace - i dont really say a lot about the music side of me! http://www.myspace.com/sarahmccluskey2006

:naughty: Guitar and Voice are my main ones, but i also play drums, bass and a little bit of piano..... Im also learning the saxophone but i can only play 3 blind mice at the moment........ :boxed: :boxed:

This is my music myspace - i dont really say a lot about the music side of me! http://www.myspace.com/sarahmccluskey2006

wow that amazing! lol i only play the piano, well I used to, I haven't played it for ages! I always wanted to learn the drums or saxaphone but I never eally got round to doing it.

:o you have an amazing voice, you're really good!! I wish i had something i was that talented at :naughty:

wow that amazing! lol i only play the piano, well I used to, I haven't played it for ages! I always wanted to learn the drums or saxaphone but I never eally got round to doing it.

:o you have an amazing voice, you're really good!! I wish i had something i was that talented at :naughty:

Thankyouuuu :blush-anim-cl:

I'm still learning though, plenty of years ahead of me.

Im not that good at piano. I can sort of play a few things, but im not amazing. I got given an Irish tin whistle for Christmas last year, all i can get out of that is Wild Rover at the moment.......... :boxed: :boxed:

Eeeeep! I just realised that there wasn't any rugby on at the weekend..... :emot-sad: But Bath beat Bristol at the weekend so i was happy about that...... :bleh:

Thankyouuuu :blush-anim-cl:

I'm still learning though, plenty of years ahead of me.

Im not that good at piano. I can sort of play a few things, but im not amazing. I got given an Irish tin whistle for Christmas last year, all i can get out of that is Wild Rover at the moment.......... :boxed: :boxed:

Eeeeep! I just realised that there wasn't any rugby on at the weekend..... :emot-sad: But Bath beat Bristol at the weekend so i was happy about that...... :bleh:

I really want to start the piano again actually, i may dig out some old books later :naughty: What's an Irish tin whistle? :blink: lol

what is everyones obession with rugby?! :P lool most of my friends are like, obsessed with it :P I'm not a very sporty person though and watching it just bores me :P

lalallaallallalalal designing websites is soooo not fun...even if its a website about disney but still

bluch!!

anyone else having as exciting a night as me?

i used to love making websites when i was younger, like freewebs and stuff :naughty:

:P I really should start doing my art coursework right now, i'm sure that will be just as exciting :naughty:

i used to love making websites when i was younger, like freewebs and stuff :naughty:

:P I really should start doing my art coursework right now, i'm sure that will be just as exciting :naughty:

I've got 6 higher maths past papers to work through...... and ive got to learn all the case studies for the places i studied in geography..... ho hum... its so exciting this studying lark. :mf_rosetinted:

haha there is ALWAYS time to moan about NEDS what pisses me off is alcaholics who have a drinking problem get a drinking allowance ontop of there benefits just cause they have a drinking problem...THAT is unfair...stupid taxes going to pay for there stupid problems....

fling them on an island and blow it up!!!

yeh i have to design websites thru actual programmin not free webs :P

also have a website assesment due

to create and design a working CD ROM game

create graphics, alter photos (guess what photos im using :P) and all that joy.....urgh never ending!!!

i actually had to leave my job to keep up with course work!!!

I've got 6 higher maths past papers to work through...... and ive got to learn all the case studies for the places i studied in geography..... ho hum... its so exciting this studying lark. :mf_rosetinted:

gah, i haven't even STARTED to revise yet, it isn't good :P i really should :naughty:

yeh i have to design websites thru actual programmin not free webs :P

also have a website assesment due

to create and design a working CD ROM game

create graphics, alter photos (guess what photos im using ) and all that joy.....urgh never ending!!!

i actually had to leave my job to keep up with course work!!!

lol yeah but isn't the whole like creating the page layouts and stuff still quite fun? :P

lool i really should get a job actually, i am needing lots of money recently :P

Hello! :thumb_yello:

Hiiii!! :biggrin2:

Yeah!!! All the female Neds in Hull are normally pregnant by the time they've reached secondary school...

Oh yeah!! In the local paper, there was this awful story on how these Neds in Hull threw a party in their flat and these other Neds gatecrashed it.... and they threw the kitten out of the window... :mad3::sneaky2:

I swear, they just want exterminating, chavs neds scallies pikeys - whatever you wanna call 'em. exterrrrrminaaaaaate.......

i stil think we woul dsave loooads if Mika bought us our tickets to our gig :P and we'd only have to worry about transport...how much would we save!!! yeh its nice seeing the end result (if it works) u just think wooow i created that :D

Yeah!!! All the female Neds in Hull are normally pregnant by the time they've reached secondary school...

Oh yeah!! In the local paper, there was this awful story on how these Neds in Hull threw a party in their flat and these other Neds gatecrashed it.... and they threw the kitten out of the window... :mad3::sneaky2:

I swear, they just want exterminating, chavs neds scallies pikeys - whatever you wanna call 'em. exterrrrrminaaaaaate.......

OMGOSH! that makes me actually want to cry, they threw a kitten out of the window?! i HATE animal cruelty. ARGH i don't understand how people's heads cna be so differnet to normal people, i mean what would make someone want to do anything like that, or BE like that??

our neds have there own gang called the LYT!!!!

thats all u see in our paper..LYT strikes again

some guy got stabbed just round from my house (*sigh* yes i live in the scheme....bang in the middle of nedsville!!) just cause he wouldnt give the guy a lighter.....

i think that nature documentary guy should do a documentary on them...

"We are now approaching the deadly NED, NEDS often roam in packs, picking off the weak and drinking there buckfast....they communicate to each other using high pitched screached usually in the tone of HAW YOU!!! or HAW MAN COME HERE...or the warning call that they use when about to attack the victim..HAW YOU BIG MAN!!! SOOO GONNA DOOO YOU IN........then the pack pounce on the victim leaving the fleshy skin but stealing anything they find useful that they can sell on ebay such as fones, wallets, money or fags....the female species can be green since there jewellery is soo cheap that it turns there skin to a green color"

What you think? think im onto a good documentary show there ? lol go out filming them in night hahaha

OMGOSH! that makes me actually want to cry, they threw a kitten out of the window?! i HATE animal cruelty. ARGH i don't understand how people's heads cna be so differnet to normal people, i mean what would make someone want to do anything like that, or BE like that??

Its just disgusting isn't it.

I'd like to see the Neds being thrown out of a window....

"whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa maaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyte!!!!"..... *thud*.......

Its just disgusting isn't it.

I'd like to see the Neds being thrown out of a window....

"whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa maaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyte!!!!"..... *thud*.......

eugh, yes that's the least they deserve! :naughty:

I mean, they;re not ALL that bad, my best friends little brothers a chav, he can be absoloutly HORRIBLE but he's never physically violent or whatever and he can also be really nice.

But the ones that find it impossible to even be slightly nice should be shot :mf_rosetinted: