The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

:naughty: I didnt really enjoy the geog coursework... we had to write a letter to the Brazilian government on behalf of some tribe in the rainforst...... :blink::boxed:

That's completely differnet to what we had to do, we went on a school trip to collect information tehn had to write our own like "hypothesis or question" then use the information to annotate maps and other diagrams to answer it :naughty:. I'm resubmitting mine because i got a D when apparently my target grade is an A* :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really like History... Hate maths, sometimes like english... And don't really like geography :naughty:

Goegraphy is very boring!! You cant have an opinion in it like you can in history or english its just like "trees take in CO2 - its a fact - you have to learn it" sort of thing, and I hate that!!

:naughty: I didnt really enjoy the geog coursework... we had to write a letter to the Brazilian government on behalf of some tribe in the rainforst...... :blink::boxed:

:roftl:

I think that's why im taking psychology - my mum always says i'm a real hard-arse. My sister is like that too. and my dad! I think it must run in the family.......

Mmm, I am like that.......:roftl: My Dad is like it too, I take after him, my brother and my Mum have the soppy genes!!!

:naughty: I actually get on better with people who i don't have as much in common with. :bleh:

Well it's sort of different though, because in maths you're trying to find out the solution to a problem and you have to go through lots of different stages in finding the equation or whatever, whereas as essay is just like normal homeowrk "yay i finished it", if you get what i mean

yep they say opposites attract! :) I suppose I know what you mean about it being like homework - maybe its just cos I love history!! :naughty:

That's completely differnet to what we had to do, we went on a school trip to collect information tehn had to write our own like "hypothesis or question" then use the information to annotate maps and other diagrams to answer it :naughty:. I'm resubmitting mine because i got a D when apparently my target grade is an A* :naughty:

Our goegraphy was like that too - we went on a field trip and had to make notes and write about it and have maps and stuff!! Snap! lol:wink2:

yep they say opposites attract! :) I suppose I know what you mean about it being like homework - maybe its just cos I love history!! :naughty:

Eugh, i hate history, I'm terrible at remembering dates of things and what happened when and stuff. It just confuses me :naughty: I can do the source questions though because you get the information there :naughty:

Our goegraphy was like that too - we went on a field trip and had to make notes and write about it and have maps and stuff!! Snap! lol:wink2:

Where did you go on your trip??

Eugh, i hate history, I'm terrible at remembering dates of things and what happened when and stuff. It just confuses me :naughty: I can do the source questions though because you get the information there :naughty:

Where did you go on your trip??

Yhe source questions are easy with a capital E!

We went to Rye, I doubt you'll have heard of it, it's a tiny village in Kent, really cute and sweet and old, although unfortunately it didn't make the geography any more enjoyable! Where did you go??

We went to Rye, I doubt you'll have heard of it, it's a tiny village in Kent, really cute and sweet and old, although unfortunately it didn't make the geography any more enjoyable! Where did you go??

:naughty:

we must be on a different exam board or something :bleh:

but we did go to Flamborough head, and some kid nearly fell off the edge of a 100ft cliff......... :boxed: No joke at all....... :blink:

:naughty: Yeah, i like doing those questions, i like that sort of thing :)

Oooh, sounds nice my friend used to live in Kent. We went to Swanage, it sucked :naughty:

:naughty:

we must be on a different exam board or something :bleh:

but we did go to Flamborough head, and some kid nearly fell off the edge of a 100ft cliff......... :boxed: No joke at all....... :blink:

Was it funny or scary??!!

:naughty: Yeah, i like doing those questions, i like that sort of thing :)

Oooh, sounds nice my friend used to live in Kent. We went to Swanage, it sucked :naughty:

lol!

Was it funny or scary??!!

lol!

:naughty: Scary-ish!! We were all running back to the bus because it was tipping it down with rain (like it does in Yorkshire) and it got really slippery and muddy.

Anyway, he fell over, put his hand out and there was nothing there....... because it was the edge of the cliff!! It was so scary!!!!

lol!

:bleh:

I need help: for my art final piece i'm doing this mixed media thingie, and i don't know whether is should be a "fruit landscape" where like apples are hills, orange is the sun etc (this turned out terribly when i did it last time, but I only painted it last time rather than collaged it and stuff) or just do a fruit bowl which I know wouldn't be as bad if it turned out rubbish.

Also: my art teacher said she liked the landscape idea, but thing is, if it goes pear shaped i can't redo it because it's due in on wednesday

:naughty: Scary-ish!! We were all running back to the bus because it was tipping it down with rain (like it does in Yorkshire) and it got really slippery and muddy.

Anyway, he fell over, put his hand out and there was nothing there....... because it was the edge of the cliff!! It was so scary!!!!

OMG! Is he ok?

:bleh:

I need help: for my art final piece i'm doing this mixed media thingie, and i don't know whether is should be a "fruit landscape" where like apples are hills, orange is the sun etc (this turned out terribly when i did it last time, but I only painted it last time rather than collaged it and stuff) or just do a fruit bowl which I know wouldn't be as bad if it turned out rubbish.

Also: my art teacher said she liked the landscape idea, but thing is, if it goes pear shaped i can't redo it because it's due in on wednesday

I adore the landscape idea!!! Dont worry Im crap at art so I wont copy, and I dont do art anyway! Anywya , moving on, I think the fruit bowl idea is a tad predictable, like what you do in Year 7. Well, thats what we did in Year 7, like our first assignment was to draw a fruit bowl. So, as long as you spend some time on it, really plan it out first in your head and/or on paper then I am sure it will go great! But seriously, plan it out first! Don't go straight onto paper, as it might go wrong. Planning is everything!! Hope I heped-ish!!! Although I probably didn't! :naughty:

I'm going now to watch France V Italy in the rugby...... not that im bothered about those 2 teams.... heck, there's not even any nice looking players on there, i just need a Rugby Union fix!!

:punk:

Have fun you old sports fanatic you!!!

I adore the landscape idea!!! Dont worry Im crap at art so I wont copy, and I dont do art anyway! Anywya , moving on, I think the fruit bowl idea is a tad predictable, like what you do in Year 7. Well, thats what we did in Year 7, like our first assignment was to draw a fruit bowl. So, as long as you spend some time on it, really plan it out first in your head and/or on paper then I am sure it will go great! But seriously, plan it out first! Don't go straight onto paper, as it might go wrong. Planning is everything!! Hope I heped-ish!!! Although I probably didn't! :naughty:

yeah, thanks :D that was helpful, i'm thinking i'm deffo going to do the landscape now :P I'm going to do one more bit of experimentation though, just a small version of my final piece to make sure it doesnt turn into a complete disaster :naughty:

yeah, thanks :D that was helpful, i'm thinking i'm deffo going to do the landscape now :P I'm going to do one more bit of experimentation though, just a small version of my final piece to make sure it doesnt turn into a complete disaster :naughty:

cool! sounds excting! gald I coulf be of some help to you! :wink2:

It will be worth it though right?:wink2:

I hope so, thing is art is not my strongest subject, i only chose it beause everything else was full so the best mark i'll get is a B and i'm not sure if i REALLY care about art this much to deprive myself of much needed sleep :P

I hope so, thing is art is not my strongest subject, i only chose it beause everything else was full so the best mark i'll get is a B and i'm not sure if i REALLY care about art this much to deprive myself of much needed sleep :P

lol! :bleh: :bleh:

gah yeah the other day i went to see a 15 at the cinema, they refused to believe i was 16 so i had to show him my homework planner because it had my form on it :naughty:

i hate little kids, and little kids hate me :P

Ive got a better one im 21 and go into my local and if there is a nu member they have to drag out sarah just so they serve me:blush-anim-cl:

Ive got a better one im 21 and go into my local and if there is a nu member they have to drag out sarah just so they serve me:blush-anim-cl:

Hey! What a random comment! But a cool one at that! :wink2: