Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol. Well its obv. a hoax then or something! :bleh:

Or else we would have got a weather warning, and we haven't - we get them really fast because we flood so easily......we've heard zilch...... :mf_rosetinted:

I heard about a storm on the news. Its not a water storm if you know what I mean so I don't think there will be flooding, I think it's more of a wind storm. They said it definitely wont be as bad as the infamous hurricane of '86. Well I think it was '86 anyway! I am not sure :(

I've finally finished!!

And it's crap :naughty:

Ah well, now for the rest of my work :crybaby:

Wow! Go you! If you have time could you upload a pic of it?It sounds sooo cool!! I though you said it would take 10 hours? lol

Wow! Go you! If you have time could you upload a pic of it?It sounds sooo cool!! I though you said it would take 10 hours? lol

I would, but it's embaresing :bleh:

And it's supposed to, because we do final peices in an exam, which is 10 hours long, but i rushed it because i have loadsa work to do so it looks realy rubbish :naughty:

I would, but it's embaresing :bleh:

And it's supposed to, because we do final peices in an exam, which is 10 hours long, but i rushed it because i have loadsa work to do so it looks realy rubbish :naughty:

ahh gotcha!!:thumb_yello:

ahh gotcha!!:thumb_yello:

:)

Anyway... thsi storm, apparently we're going to have winds of up to 61 mph tomorrow!

oh yeh, and good luck in your final exam!

thanks :) i got my exam paper on monday, so eek! my exam is next month :(

:)

Anyway... thsi storm, apparently we're going to have winds of up to 61 mph tomorrow!

thanks :) i got my exam paper on monday, so eek! my exam is next month :(

I don't like wind, especially if I have straightened my hair!!:naughty:

And as I said before good luck for tommorow and your exam next month!:thumb_yello:

I don't like wind, especially if I have straightened my hair!!:naughty:

And as I said before good luck for tommorow and your exam next month!:thumb_yello:

Eugh i know!! I hate that, you've straighted your hair and it looks ok and then it's raining and really windy, you get to school and it's terrible :P

I always look crap at school though so meh :naughty:

You don't happen to watch lost do you? :mf_rosetinted:

Eugh i know!! I hate that, you've straighted your hair and it looks ok and then it's raining and really windy, you get to school and it's terrible :P

I always look crap at school though so meh :naughty:

You don't happen to watch lost do you? :mf_rosetinted:

No, I'm sorry, I cant stand lost!! It doesnt matter as much with me, I go to an all girls school, well unless your gay, then it matters, but I am not, so its OK....

No, I'm sorry, I cant stand lost!! It doesnt matter as much with me, I go to an all girls school, well unless your gay, then it matters, but I am not, so its OK....

I go to an all girls school too, but the 6th form is mixed :naughty:

I just hate looking so terrible anyway :bleh:

and :shocked: How can you hate lost?! it was like my first proper obsession :P

I go to an all girls school too, but the 6th form is mixed :naughty:

I just hate looking so terrible anyway :bleh:

and :shocked: How can you hate lost?! it was like my first proper obsession :P

I just hate it! My first proper obssession was with Doctor Who!! Still am pretty obssessed by it. A good old British TV programme is Doctor Who! Fits this thread perfectly! As for Lost...isn't it American?

I am going to go now!! See you soon!!! xxx Good Luck tomorow for the third time! Although I do say you can never have to much luck! I am on my 300th post! How cool! I have done 100 posts today...that's really scary!! I suppose it shows how addicted I am to this thing! Anywya, speak to you soon!

I just hate it! My first proper obssession was with Doctor Who!! Still am pretty obssessed by it. A good old British TV programme is Doctor Who! Fits this thread perfectly! As for Lost...isn't it American?

Doctor Who is amazing :P

but lost is better, and yeah, it is american but it has british people in it... sometimes :bleh:

I am going to go now!! See you soon!!! xxx Good Luck tomorow for the third time! Although I do say you can never have to much luck! I am on my 300th post! How cool! I have done 100 posts today...that's really scary!! I suppose it shows how addicted I am to this thing! Anywya, speak to you soon!

Hehe, thank you :)

Byebye!

:punk:

Guess who got an A in her science exammmmmmmm!! :punk:

I'm happy because i thought that i'd fail it!!

Is it just me, or when youve done an exam, and you think youve done bad, youve actually done really good? Then when you think youve done good, youve actually done bad?? :boxed:

Arrrgh. I hope everyone understood that.... My brain is baffled - its too early!

Is it just me, or when youve done an exam, and you think youve done bad, youve actually done really good? Then when you think youve done good, youve actually done bad?? :boxed:

Arrrgh. I hope everyone understood that.... My brain is baffled - its too early!

CONGRATULATIONS:yay:

Aweesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:punk:

:bleh: Thankyouuuuuuuuuu :blush-anim-cl:

I have to go into school later to do an experiment or something..... :boxed: i'll probably blow the whole place up......... :blink:

So...... we face Ireland next week..... and i'll have to be shouting for the men in green, or else my family will probably disown me...... :boxed:

:bleh: Thankyouuuuuuuuuu :blush-anim-cl:

I have to go into school later to do an experiment or something..... :boxed: i'll probably blow the whole place up......... :blink:

So...... we face Ireland next week..... and i'll have to be shouting for the men in green, or else my family will probably disown me...... :boxed:

Ill listen for the loud bang :roftl:

Your doing well! keep it going :punk: