Freddie Mercury's Anniversary

mandilambi

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm sorry I didn't see this thread before...anyway I'd like to say that just yesterday on italian tv,I've heard of Freddie being elected #1 legend of music,even more legendary than Elvis Priestley or Jimi Hendrix.

unfortunately in 1991 I was only 3,and one of my biggest regret is that I've never saw him live...:tears:

btw... he changed my life anyway,and that's why I adore him!:punk:

It seemed like it was yesterday when i was 6 and i saw in the tv that funny guy with a great voice (and strange looks XD) died for AIDS. It was a shock even i didn´t know him so much because i was a little child.

16 years of memories. Every single day i think about him because he´s my master, the 1st one who showed me the music & the world.

Thanks Freddie. You´re still alive in our hearts :)

Oh gosh...I only discovered this thread today... *shame on me*

Anyway...Freddie will always be remembered as the best voice of rock!!

I can't put down in words how much I admire him... He's my favourite singer...ever! :wub2:

I still remember to watch on the news that he died and I couldn't really believe (c'mon...he was great, he couldn't die, right?)...I was only 7, but I was already a fan (I "knew" all the lyrics from A Night At The Opera, even though I didn't speak english...:roftl: "mamma mia mamma mia..." )

Me and my brother used to watch "Live At Wembley" when we were kids...over and over again... I did the vocals and my brother the drums! (don't ask! :blush-anim-cl: )

Well...and that's it!

Long live Freddie and his voice!! :king:

• 4 months later...