Freddie Mercury's Anniversary

mandilambi

I know. I think I read something online that really explained Freddie's last few months...I was balling.

:tears:

Anything like that makes me a bit teary eyed, though. My uncle also died from AIDS a few years ago. I hate to think of anyone suffering the way those people do. Which is why I despise when ignorant kids make jokes and think AIDS and other illnesses like cancer and whatnot are funny. Thery're not funny. They're real and the suffering those people have to endure is really dreadful.

Omg, jess that's awful! I'm so sorry! I do an outreach programme with my school and when we go to children's homes I always get this sinking feeling, because most of them have AIDS. And as much as I hate thinking about it you find yourself wondering how many of them will be there next time you come back.....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, jess that's awful! I'm so sorry! I do an outreach programme with my school and when we go to children's homes I always get this sinking feeling, because most of them have AIDS. And as much as I hate thinking about it you find yourself wondering how many of them will be there next time you come back.....

It's okay. I know he's in a better place now.

I just hate thinking about all the pain those people go through. It's heart breaking. Especially in the cases of people who are so young, or who are born with it. It's heart breaking.

Aww, it's great that you do that! I would love to get involved with something like that.

It's okay. I know he's in a better place now.

I just hate thinking about all the pain those people go through. It's heart breaking. Especially in the cases of people who are so young, or who are born with it. It's heart breaking.

Aww, it's great that you do that! I would love to get involved with something like that.

Yeah, it's great! Honestly. If you ever have the time and opportunity to take on something like it you really should. Even if you think it's not your thing... that's what I thought too.

I would like to believe that he now feels how tens of thousands of people remember him this day, so many years after his death.

I think he was more than a brilliant singer and songwriter. To me, he was the ultimate rock musician who lived to create music. There was nothing that could have deterred him from doing so. He considered music his profession (no rock/ pop/ jazz/ classical just MUSIC as it is) and was writing even on his death bed.

He must have been a great person and besides his talent, his dedication to his profession is also worth remembering. I hope I will live to see another musician with similar talent and attitude to follow his footsteps and not get deterred / caught up in stupid celebrity lifestyle on the way

:blush-anim-cl:

Well, Freddie has been the best musician, artist, songwritten... He's been, he is and he will be always the best. His soul and his magic are still alive on his songs and his music. I'm sure there's no one in the whole world who doesn't know Freddie Mercury, even 10 years after his death.

Freddie, you will never die, because you live into everybody who loves you, and I'm sure, almost everybody loves and admires you...

We all miss you, but we are really grateful for all the things you gave us trhough your fantastic voice and music.

Thanks, Freddie! :punk:

Freddie my love I miss you more than words can say !!!! :sad:

I love you so much and you give so much to me !! You help me through every difficult situation and I will always love you !!!!

Thank you so much you will always be the love of my life !!!!!:wub2: :wub2:

Here's my favorite :wub2:

favorite.jpg

:wub2: I love that one!

I'm too lazy to dig for my favourite. :naughty:

I have too many pictures. But I'll just post some of the nice ones on whatever random page in my photobucket I click on.

Here's favourite on page 8:

507846639_l.jpg

One word: myspace.:mf_rosetinted: