Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Ok, Before i got the definition of VPL, i had to leave, and googled it. First given link the explanation was: Visible (am i allowd to say it?) [male private parts} Line.:shocked: :shocked: :roftl:

Really??!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I don't think any of us are brave enough for that, although there have been comments of that nature as well.:naughty:

Really??!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I don't think any of us are brave enough for that, although there have been comments of that nature as well.:naughty:

VPL...:blush-anim-cl:

so this is what's all about here...:naughty: :naughty: That's why I asked to be PM'd , I suspected it was something like that...

PS: we're reaching page 100 of the Mikagasmic thread!

It's hard to find anything sacred in here, isn't it? :naughty:

And we are almost at 100!! How exciting!!

yes it is!!! :yay:

as I never belonged to the IRM thread ( I tried but definitevely I don't fit :thumbdown: ), I feel really comfortable here...Thanks buddies!!:naughty:

So you don't respect Mika? Bad girl. :lmfao::naughty:

i respect him in my own way :blush-anim-cl: I know I'm not a saint, Mika will know that the day I get to know him, so.... It's a shame :( You have a naughty chicken fan dear Mica...there's nothing to do about it :naughty:

i respect him in my own way :blush-anim-cl: I know I'm not a saint, Mika will know that the day I get to know him, so.... It's a shame :( You have a naughty chicken fan dear Mica...there's nothing to do about it :naughty:

:lmfao: Naughty chicken fan.

For some reason, your post made me start singing, "Mika is My Hot, Hot Chicken" to the tune of "Music is My Hot, Hot Sex." :lmfao:

Hah. Actually... I do that all the time, I just sing Mika is my hot, hot sex.

Yeah, I'm cool.

So, do you how popular that song has become at my school since being on that iPod commercial? Everyone is like, "OMG, Have you heard that new song on that commercial? What is it called?!" and then they completely butcher the lyrics and then I tell them they're wrong.

I'm always off-topic.

With regards to the body shape topic, I just want to clarify that I was not dissing naturally skinny women, I was dissing women who choose to be that way especially if it's in response to societal pressure and the Western ideal of feminine beauty being skinniness. My personal opinion is as follows: with regards to health, anorexic and underweight women should try to gain weight and overweight and obese women should try to lose weight. With regards to beauty, size isn't as important a factor as our society makes it. I differentiate between health and beauty (i.e. the two main factors which body shape affects).

With regards to the point I raised about not assuming anything about Mika's sexuality until he himself makes a statement, I was not being defensive, I understand that you fell into the trap of talking about a person as heterosexual by default, I was merely trying to restore balance to the discussion.

Now that's all I have to say. Back to the topic at hand...

2095446333_1a657f8181_b.jpg

I can't decide who's more gorgeous, Mika or Saranayde (although that's not the most flattering pic :naughty:).

Naughty chicken fan.

For some reason, your post made me start singing, "Mika is My Hot, Hot Chicken" to the tune of "Music is My Hot, Hot Sex."

hahaha I don't know that song!! (how could it be??? :roftl: )...would you tell me where I can find it to listen to it?? :bleh:

8fwxukg.jpg

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: Thanks Aurora!

and Scut, there's not doubt Mika is more gorgeous!! Please!! :naughty:

Actually I don't think Sara is much pretty, though she has the body of a model ... Cherisse, is not that attractive in that sense, but when she's not wearing much makeup, her face is kinda sweet :) Well, that's what I think.