Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are those pics of? Who took them and why wouldn't they be happy?

A belgian friend of mine took them in Brussels and Lille. She's a brilliant photographer. But seems some folks from another forum stole these before she had the time to copyright them :( I can give you the link to her site with the rest of the pics if you want, but with watermarks.

A belgian friend of mine took them in Brussels and Lille. She's a brilliant photographer. But seems some folks from another forum stole these before she had the time to copyright them :( I can give you the link to her site with the rest of the pics if you want, but with watermarks.

Yes I would like to see the rest, they look great. :original:

http://interfutsal.be/phylomene/Mika/

http://interfutsal.be/phylomene/mikabx/

I have them all without watermarks, i'll ask her if I can post them on MFC since it seems the harm is done already anyway. But I can't do it without her authorization, I hope you understand.

Oh, some of those are really good. I'd love to see them unwatermarked if I can but it would also be understandable if your friend chooses to protect her professional work.

Oh, some of those are really good. I'd love to see them unwatermarked if I can but it would also be understandable if your friend chooses to protect her professional work.

I'll ask as soon as she's online. Maybe she at least could copyright them in a more "discrete" way cause these watermarks are indeed a pain in the neck ;)

I love her pics, it makes me regret to have spent the evening jumping around front row pushing and hitting her arm! God knows how many pics I made her miss ;)

I'll never forgive myself :naughty:

Yeah it's my album! :roftl:

Thanks! I just uploaded the other pics..there's quite a few of them!!!

I think they are all beautiful...

(It's only letting me post 3 at a time for some odd reason though.....)

2smoke.jpg

pose2.jpg

quirky.jpg