Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He just looks like he's having such a good time, doesn't he? I wish I loved my job as much as it looks like Mika loves his!

yeah that reminds me of those aol winter warmer videos that greta posted that were filmed last year :bleh: he's gotten so much more comfortable on stage! and he does seem to have a GREAT time :biggrin2: mika does have the best job ever i mean he gets to make so many people happy.. that must be a great feeling

I'd have to agree. They're awesome! I like this one:

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1228&g2_serialNumber=4&g2_GALLERYSID=2f93da00ec81f0b3b19f5ff7b80f2915

i saved that one on my computer! it makes me smile when i see it. :wub2:

yeah that reminds me of those aol winter warmer videos that greta posted that were filmed last year :bleh: he's gotten so much more comfortable on stage! and he does seem to have a GREAT time :biggrin2: mika does have the best job ever i mean he gets to make so many people happy.. that must be a great feeling

yeah he has gotten a lot more comfortable with the audience and being infront of everyone. and he always makes us happy, when would he not make us happy?!:naughty:

So, I think I'm the only one who burst out laughing when I saw the angel pics. I'm sorry, truly I am, and I know I'm a horrible excuse for a Mika fan, but I couldn't help it. After a second look, I saw them for the sexy pictures they are, but the first time I lookd at them, especially the wink and House look-alike, I exploded into giggles. That is my terrible confession. Again, I'm sorry.:naughty::lmfao: :lmfao:

So, I think I'm the only one who burst out laughing when I saw the angel pics. I'm sorry, truly I am, and I know I'm a horrible excuse for a Mika fan, but I couldn't help it. After a second look, I saw them for the sexy pictures they are, but the first time I lookd at them, especially the wink and House look-alike, I exploded into giggles. That is my terrible confession. Again, I'm sorry.:naughty::lmfao: :lmfao:

Me too, the wink was just too much :lmfao::lmao:

So Mika's like Adonis.

I remember once drawing a picture of Hermes. But I was so in love with Elvis that it ended up looking like him! :naughty: I still am, but now I have also Mika in my life sooo...

I have never drawn a picture of the REAL Mika. I have only done cartoons so far. If I drew a picture of Adonis instead, I wonder if it would look like Mika. :blink: Is it worth trying? :roftl:

Sadly I don't have my Elvis the Hermes anymore. My art teacher of that time stole it! :thumbdown::crybaby: