Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The rest of the pics are nothing like the one I posted last night...they will make you hyperventilate!!!!! :shocked:

They were all taken by a photographer called RC Rivera....I found them all on his site by accident..:naughty:

They are big so I'll post a few at a time...

blackwhite.jpg

rivera.jpg

wow u just know the right places to stumple on pics 'accidentally' don't ya :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

mika4.jpg

Jaysus! Melanie sent this around on a MySpace bulletin but it's still shocking to see it again. He's so f*ing beautiful I just can't get over it sometimes.

mika6.jpg

He looks like a bad-ass rock star here. They should really be using this to promote him in the states.

Hmm...I need a hotel for the SF gig in February...

*resists urge to Google hotels with this view in the hope of figuring out which one this is*

Come on, now. We all know you're not resisting any urge. You're googling right now. :naughty:

if it is the truth then it shouldn't make him feel uncomfortable, lol i think someone asking from USA would show how large of a community the mfc is, and probably surprise mika

I think Mika's pretty aware of what's going on with MFC in the sense that it's a large community and we're in close contact with one another. He was a bit surprised in the early days that people in other countries knew that Blue gave him his beads but I'm sure he gets it now, especially since he receives so many group projects.

I think Mika is going to be uncomfortable if someone effectively calls him a liar, whether his statement is the truth or not. Wouldn't you be?

thanks so much bianca...we will never have enough of mika's pictures....:wub2:

So true. :biggrin2:

The rest of the pics are nothing like the one I posted last night...they will make you hyperventilate!!!!! :shocked:

They were all taken by a photographer called RC Rivera....I found them all on his site by accident..:naughty:

They are big so I'll post a few at a time...

blackwhite.jpg

rivera.jpg

bloody hell, these ones are just too fecking good to be true!

my aunt: "it's your new bf??

:naughty:*sig* no sadly:roftl:

:roftl: i know the feeling...my bio professor saw his pic on the laptop, cause he used the back entrance to class and asked if he's my bf...and he waited 4 a response...gahhh i wish :roftl:

my aunt: "it's your new bf??

:naughty:*sig* no sadly:roftl:

:roftl: i know the feeling...my bio professor saw his pic on the laptop, cause he used the back entrance to class and asked if he's my bf...and he waited 4 a response...gahhh i wish :roftl:

Someone at work thought he was my husband! ...:naughty: