MFCers say "HELLO" at the gigs!

Suzy

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah another Crown-lover:roftl:

You didn't see my wings right? There was no room in the queue to wear them and we took them off in the venue because we were afraid it would annoy others (How sweet of us:roftl: )

Why didn't you buy it?:blink:

Too kind!

Cuz there were too many people in the check out line.. People with kids... Screaming kids.. Brrr. :blink:

Too kind!

Cuz there were too many people in the check out line.. People with kids... Screaming kids.. Brrr. :blink:

Well go back then:blink: Shall I take my crown to our worldtour too? Gosh in a little while Ill even give it a name:roftl:

With the risk of sounding like a political candidate, trying to win votes for popularity (which I don't care for)... shall we all just try to at least make an effort to say "hi" and meet our fellow MFCers in the queues?

There's too many 'missed opportunities' posts that I've read.:thumbdown:

We're the MIKA FAN CLUB and we should try to meet our fellow members when we have the chance.

I know that its different in the sense that we can avoid and ignore eachother on the forums if we want to and there are cliques that form too. We don't have to spend the entire day chatting with eachother, but while you're stuck in the queue, I think it makes sense to make an effort to find the shy ones who really do want to meet you. Doesn't hurt to at least say "hello". :biggrin2:

Just a suggestion. :wink2:

I will definitely try to find other MFCers in the line for the London gigs the 3 and 4 of December.:thumb_yello:

I’m travelling to London alone, and what I learned at the gig in Stockholm was that half of the fun was the opportunity to share the event with people from this forum!:wink2:

We had such a great time during the performance and after the show we went to McDonalds for hamburgers and had things to talk about for hours. Well, mostly Mika related things!:biggrin2:

Felt like I had known these guys for years although it was the first time we meet.

I will PM my cell phone number to some of you to be sure we can get in touch in London!

If you'd like I could get you one too or anyone who want sit...they were only2,50 and the fun is priceless:wub2:

How are you going to explain 15 plastic crowns in your bag to the people at customs? :naughty:

My head is usually too big to fit a crown.

Fact. :roftl:

ahhhhhhhhhh I can't wait to meet you all! It's gonna be sooo much fun. I'm not dressing up tho:mf_rosetinted: My mate spilled cofee on my beautiful green skinny's so I'll go for black lol dissapointed!

Are any of you comming to the MFC meet up/night out on saturday??:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :thumb_yello: