VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

how long do you wait? i used to click on the links several times and then vote in each window but then i was told to wit for about 30sec, so i'm voting every time i dont know what to write in my essay for uni :biggrin2: (=quite often)

I have counted between my votes..and yes, it seems about 30 seconds, I just count then open a new window lols :roftl: I like the essay idea, might nick it, if you don't mind :biggrin2: *clicks on your link*

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does someone know how long we can vote saturday night / sunday ... ???

i found out today, that i have to work tomorrow night and saturday night :badmood: in exchange im off monday and tuesday - that makes sens :boxed: my boss has no idee what's going on here!!!

i can do some voting at work, but definitly not that crazy as at home!

how crazy are the TT people? and does leona also have a fanfront in front of the screens? (obviously. or it is really .... a matter of automatisation :sneaky2:)

no idea how long we can vote :blink:

*uses lollypop girl's link again* :thumb_yello:

does someone know how long we can vote saturday night / sunday ... ???

i found out today, that i have to work tomorrow night and saturday night :badmood: in exchange im off monday and tuesday - that makes sens :boxed: my boss has no idee what's going on here!!!

i can do some voting at work, but definitly not that crazy as at home!

They announce the results on the 16th.(sunday).I imagine we could vote all on saturday, but i really don't know. I can't find it anywhere on their site, but will keep looking :thumb_yello:

how crazy are the TT people? and does leona also have a fanfront in front of the screens? (obviously. or it is really .... a matter of automatisation :sneaky2:)

its very quiet there at the moment, im not sure who votes 4 LL though, she hasnt been around that long and i dont even no if she has a fan club!!!

im not sure wot time it ends, erm midnite on the 16th or midnite on the 15th Lol that doesn help sorry!!!!

I just had a look around for the lenoa fanclub and I found the official one. They have got a thread on this, but no-where near as many people on there. I don't understand where lots of the support is coming from too :insane:

*click on petras link*

well, let's see how long it's going saturday/sunday - i hope i can get a good finish at saturday night :thumb_yello:

btw, i don't care who's link it is - as long it goes to the roty page :biggrin2:

i even take the links from the tt forum - if nothing else is around :mf_rosetinted:

its very quiet there at the moment, im not sure who votes 4 LL though, she hasnt been around that long and i dont even no if she has a fan club!!!

im not sure wot time it ends, erm midnite on the 16th or midnite on the 15th Lol that doesn help sorry!!!!

ok. tt is understandable - i mean, they are TT!!!! hello? but LL? i still don't get this.

well, let's see how long it's going saturday/sunday - i hope i can get a good finish at saturday night :thumb_yello:

btw, i don't care who's link it is - as long it goes to the roty page :biggrin2:

i even take the links from the tt forum - if nothing else is around :mf_rosetinted:

man nimmt ja, was man kriegt :biggrin2:

And where did the Plain White T's come from? Last time I looked they weren't even in the running?

Keep on voting! :punk:

If I wanted any other song from that list except GK to win than it would be "Hey there Delilah"! So it's alright with me if it gets more votes...:wink2:

Sorry, not the right thread but this is so wonderful... :wub2:

Love love is a verb

Love is a doing word

Feathers on my breath

Gentle impulsion

Shakes me makes me lighter

Feathers on my breath

Teardrop on the fire

Feathers on my breath

In the night of matter

Black flowers blossom

Feathers on my breath