VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

Can't believe the Leona leap in percentage again.

Fix.:thumbdown:

Update

Leona 19.4

TT 17.6

Mika 17.5

Rihanna 17.3!!!!!!!!!

Rihanna's catching up Mika, with her awful "ella...ella...ella..." song! Please don't let that happen!!!!! Yes I agree. Simon has probably hired lots of people to vote for Leona. X Factor Mafia rules, and that's unfortunate for Mika.

http://www.roty.tv/

Love today, from Marilyn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

Leona 19.4

TT 17.6

Mika 17.5

Rihanna 17.3!!!!!!!!!

Rihanna's catching up Mika, with her awful "ella...ella...ella..." song! Please don't let that happen!!!!! Yes I agree. Simon has probably hired lots of people to vote for Leona. X Factor Mafia rules, and that's unfortunate for Mika.

Love today, from Marilyn

NOO, RIHANNA NOO :thumbdown:

:crash: :badmood::protest:

damned! why is this always happening over night (european) ... ??? :thumbdown:

sorry, i don't blame our beloved "nightshifters", you did for sure your best - but are there so many leona fans outside the uk??? is she known in the states maybe??? or somewhere else with a different time zone??? :shocked:

sorry, i don't blame our beloved "nightshifters", you did for sure your best - but are there so many leona fans outside the uk??? is she known in the states maybe??? or somewhere else with a different time zone??? :shocked:

I had never heard of her before.

And wth is Rihanna doing so close to Mika:shocked:

do we really believe in Automatic Voting Mafia? (AVM) If so: we are dooooooomed:sneaky2:

This is why I am so deeply suspicious; I do think there's a bit of AVM going on!

I have posted on the Take That forum today - just friendly banter. They are up against the AVM too :naughty: .

And how have Plain White Ts and Rihanna caught up SO fast??? We know how much voting it takes to just move the percentage up 0.1%. I say it isn't HUMANLY possible :bleh:

This is why I am so deeply suspicious; I do think there's a bit of AVM going on!

I have posted on the Take That forum today - just friendly banter. They are up against the AVM too :naughty: .

And how have Plain White Ts and Rihanna caught up SO fast??? We know how much voting it takes to just move the percentage up 0.1%. I say it isn't HUMANLY possible :bleh:

Just makes me more determined.

I know. it's so suspicious! I've even had my husband taking over from me, when I've had to go away for a bit. I don't see how Leona is winning, and where have the others come from? No one was voting for Plain White Ts a while ago, and Rihanna was pretty low. I think there's also some tactical voting going on, from the AVM, probably instigated by Simon Cowell!

Oh my God, if Leona wins, Simon's head will be so big, it will have it's own atmosphere, and be classed as a planet!!!!

Love from Marilyn

I know. it's so suspicious! I've even had my husband taking over from me, when I've had to go away for a bit. I don't see how Leona is winning, and where have the others come from? No one was voting for Plain White Ts a while ago, and Rihanna was pretty low. I think there's also some tactical voting going on, from the AVM, probably instigated by Simon Cowell!

Oh my God, if Leona wins, Simon's head will be so big, it will have it's own atmosphere, and be classed as a planet!!!!

Love from Marilyn

OMG This is such a funny remark:roftl:

And about Rihanna coming up: I suddenly realized what is happening: last Wednesday we could hear Mika and Jo Wihley at Live Lounge say that Rihanna is his favourite artiste, so now we know who is voting for her so much.....it's.............

MIKA :naughty: :naughty:

OMG This is such a funny remark:roftl:

And about Rihanna coming up: I suddenly realized what is happening: last Wednesday we could hear Mika and Jo Wihley at Live Lounge say that Rihanna is his favourite artiste, so now we know who is voting for her so much.....it's.............

MIKA :naughty: :naughty:

haha, i can imagine mika sitting at his computer wondering why the voting seems to be rigged

Love from Marilyn

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It'll be on a par with Jupiter - ie full of hot air and gas.

Oh hang on it already is!