VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

How has LL gone up to 23 points? Is it a fix?

Did anyone see the X Factor Final last night. Was that fixed as well? How on Earth dsid Leon win? He was the worst one there!!! Still, at least his version of the song might NOT get the Xmas number one spot.

Love today from Marilyn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, i just don't know:mf_rosetinted:

For a second there, I thought you said TAKE THAT :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Freudian slip!

If I never have to look at a picture of Mark Owen or Gary Barlow again (on the TT forum), it'll be too soon. And don't get me started on that photo of Grace Kelly...

Just an aside here: anyone noticed the Take That forum member called babtakie?? She is spooking me. She has a name a bit like babspanky, yet she looks like a cross between Jemmalee and Suzy. It's like a freaky parallel universe going on there.

wow i logged on 4 the result i thought this would b finished:blink: i voted again cos it let me, does it end at midnite or something?

ps please can u use my other thingie and vote 4 30stm 4 me, i know im cheeky but i actually got my 30stm friends to vote 4 mika Lol and believe me it was hard work, so pleaseeeeeee, pretty please!!!

wow i logged on 4 the result i thought this would b finished:blink: i voted again cos it let me, does it end at midnite or something?

ps please can u use my other thingie and vote 4 30stm 4 me, i know im cheeky but i actually got my 30stm friends to vote 4 mika Lol and believe me it was hard work, so pleaseeeeeee, pretty please!!!

I voted. Just once a day though??