what if hes like

NO

HAHAH that would suck

I will probs end up doing it

anyway

I'm determined to get a good pic with Mika

frame worth.

That's so cute! But I'd be too shy to ask, also. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm suprized I mustered up the energy to ask for a hug.

hahah It was so hard to talk to him, my mom was standing across from me and she always says " I saw you melt car" haha which is basically what I did I was crying because my phone broke and camera broke and those were sad tears but then he turned them into happy tears!

I am excited ! just to let you know ,...the Montreal date of Jan 28th is for real:)

and tickets start on sale on Friday :)

wwowowoooooW!

AHH FRIDAY! is he going to new york do you know? or philly or somewhere around that area?

Haha, props to you, I was hardly able to ask him about this website let alone a hug or kiss. I said, "Can I ask you a question?" and he just said, "Sure." Like it didn't phase him, he wasn't hesitant and he didn't seem afraid that I would ask him a certain question or anything like that. Then I wanted to back out 'cause he was just staring at me waiting for me to ask something. There were a couple other questions going through my head that I wanted to ask him and then "Do you still read the MFC?" popped out.

hahah It was so hard to talk to him, my mom was standing across from me and she always says " I saw you melt car" haha which is basically what I did I was crying because my phone broke and camera broke and those were sad tears but then he turned them into happy tears!

Aww.

Mika seemed to turn around and say hi to me at the perfect time, too!

I was getting really frustrated because I had a birthday present for Mika, and it seemed every time I would be the next person to meet Mika, he'd turn around and sign something for someone else, or walk in the opposite direction. So finally, Mika was standing with his back toward me and there was a security guard in my way,so I asked if I could give Mika my gift, and he grabbed the box and was like, "I'll give it to him." And I said, "No,I want to give it to him!" and I grabbed the box away from him and turned to another security guard who did the same thing!:boxed: Both of the men started tugging on my box trying to get it out of my fingers so I'd leave, and then Mika turned around and looked down at me and said, "Hi there!" with a smile on his face, and both the guys backed off and disappeared, kicking other people out of the studio. Aaah, it was amazing!:wub2:

Aww.

I was getting really frustrated because I had a birthday present for Mika, and it seemed every time I would be the next person to meet Mika, he'd turn around and sign something for someone else, or walk in the opposite direction. So finally, Mika was standing with his back toward me and there was a security guard in my way,so I asked if I could give Mika my gift, and he grabbed the box and was like, "I'll give it to him." And I said, "No,I want to give it to him!" and I grabbed the box away from him and turned to another security guard who did the same thing!:boxed: Both of the men started tugging on my box trying to get it out of my fingers so I'd leave, and then Mika turned around and looked down at me and said, "Hi there!" with a smile on his face, and both the guys backed off and disappeared, kicking other people out of the studio. Aaah, it was amazing!:wub2:

Haha, our security guards were worthless. They didn't even know who Mika was. We had to explain it to them. Most of them were at the back of the line talking to us since we're such fun people (:roftl: ). Seriously though, it amazed me, by the time we got up there it was just Mika and his manager. There were a few security guards but none really standing next to him, they were just making sure we were blocking the sidewalk since the Cubs game was letting out down the street. I guess that's why it surprises me when people talk about the security guards being right there!

I wouldnt mind the biting :)

This sounds super lame

but I have this thing

where whenever my friends and I meet someone

kind of famey

we ask to get a kiss picture

like kisisng their cheek

or have them kiss mine

I'm afraid to ask him

what if hes like

NO

HAHAH that would suck

I will probs end up doing it

anyway

I'm determined to get a good pic with Mika

frame worth.

I'd be shy to ask to!

I wouldn't know how to ask him.

Haha, our security guards were worthless. They didn't even know who Mika was. We had to explain it to them. Most of them were at the back of the line talking to us since we're such fun people (:roftl: ). Seriously though, it amazed me, by the time we got up there it was just Mika and his manager. There were a few security guards but none really standing next to him, they were just making sure we were blocking the sidewalk since the Cubs game was letting out down the street. I guess that's why it surprises me when people talk about the security guards being right there!

Well, GMA is a little different, we were in a tiny studio, and Mika was interviewed on stage, so I'd HOPE they knew who he was.

:naughty:

haha, I had to tell the security at Nokia about him, too, when I was in line.

Aww.

AW that is so cute! I love him like honestly he seems so sweet and thankful, he made time to talk to almost everyone!

Haha, props to you, I was hardly able to ask him about this website let alone a hug or kiss. I said, "Can I ask you a question?" and he just said, "Sure." Like it didn't phase him, he wasn't hesitant and he didn't seem afraid that I would ask him a certain question or anything like that. Then I wanted to back out 'cause he was just staring at me waiting for me to ask something. There were a couple other questions going through my head that I wanted to ask him and then "Do you still read the MFC?" popped out.

xD Aww.

What did you want to ask? And what did he say?

Maybe if I see you at a gig and you get too nervous to ask for a hug, I'll ask him to give you a hug.:naughty:

AW that is so cute! I love him like honestly he seems so sweet and thankful, he made time to talk to almost everyone!

I know! I love that about him. He made a point to really show everyone he cared and he was sorry about the unfortunate weather and stuff.

I've got to agree with you there. We met him three time when we were in the UK last week for Birmingham and Doncaster gigs. And he really is very approach able and is very comfortable with people. Its surprising because he was so different at GMA...at least towards me. I have to say, this time i was taken a back by the way he was sooooo incredibly friendly. :thumb_yello:

Did he recognize you guys, Cynthia?!

xD Aww.

What did you want to ask? And what did he say?

Maybe if I see you at a gig and you get too nervous to ask for a hug, I'll ask him to give you a hug.:naughty:

Haha, thanks. Now, I'm not really sure what all I wanted to ask him but I know there were a couple things people on here told me to ask him. After I asked about the MFC, he said that he does read it but obviously doesn't have time to read everything and then I blurted out "neither do I" and he laughed and said, "Besides I'd go mad if I did" and this was the point where I was walking away because I didn't know he was still talking to me. :naughty:

I've got to agree with you there. We met him three time when we were in the UK last week for Birmingham and Doncaster gigs. And he really is very approach able and is very comfortable with people. Its surprising because he was so different at GMA...at least towards me. I have to say, this time i was taken a back by the way he was sooooo incredibly friendly. :thumb_yello:

I don't know if you posted it somewhere else but did he recognize you (from GMA)? He looks much happier in that new photo than you describe from GMA...

Aww.

Oh my gosh!:roftl:

Mika wouldn't come over on the other side of the stage,and my mom started yelling,'MIKA SHOW US SOME LOVE!COME OVER HERE!':roftl:

He looked over,smiled came near me to the point I NEEDED to touch him,but I didn't.Sometimes I think Is hould have.:roftl:

Anyway,my mom asked him how long he was homeschooled.At first he needed her to say it again,and he answered her,signed my poster and walked away.

I love his voive so much.(his talking voice!):wub2:

Haha, thanks. Now, I'm not really sure what all I wanted to ask him but I know there were a couple things people on here told me to ask him. After I asked about the MFC, he said that he does read it but obviously doesn't have time to read everything and then I blurted out "neither do I" and he laughed and said, "Besides I'd go mad if I did" and this was the point where I was walking away because I didn't know he was still talking to me. :naughty:

:lmfao:

You walked away from him? xD

I would just stand there like an idiot until he walked away to meet other people.

Oh my gosh!:roftl:

Mika wouldn't come over on the other side of the stage,and my mom started yelling,'MIKA SHOW US SOME LOVE!COME OVER HERE!':roftl:

He looked over,smiled came near me to the point I NEEDED to touch him,but I didn't.Sometimes I think Is hould have.:roftl:

Anyway,my mom asked him how long he was homeschooled.At first he needed her to say it again,and he answered her,signed my poster and walked away.

I love his voive so much.(his talking voice!):wub2:

I have to agree, his voice makes my tummy feel weird, it reminds me of when I met him he was so sweet!a;kdjfhaldjka I'm sorry I just cant get over it.

Uh i think he though we were GMA people pretending to be fans. Although the way we were filmed when we turned up in our boas and hats should have given that way. And all our presents that we gave him in his dressing room had mfc info on it. Plus....:bleh: i told him i was the representative of for the MFC. Oh well, i mentioned it when i met him again in Birmingham on the 22 and he looked a bit embarrassed. Besides it was before we took the pic in my siggy so all is well now.

I'm sure he remembered you two. How could he forget?

He remembered kjoshi and some other fans before. Not names, just faces.

:lmfao:

You walked away from him? xD

I would just stand there like an idiot until he walked away to meet other people.

Yeah, I did. I felt bad and just wanted to let him go because there were these two drunk girls ahead of us in line and Mika rolled his eyes at them (which was funny), we were at the end of the line, it was late...blah, blah, blah. And I didn't know he was still talking to me until a girl I was with said, "Did you know he was still talking to you?" and I was like, "Uh, no." She said he kinda made a weird face when I did. :blush-anim-cl::roftl: