US tour dates

carly

Aww, that's sweet!

:D

I'm sure he'd hide from the people banging on the window.:naughty:

How'd it get ruined?

Well, I had (have?) the biggest crush on Luke and he was right there and this lady was hogging the band saying it was her kid's birthday though she couldn't decide which one it was (she would say it was her daughter's and then she'd say it was her son's, I think she was lying, obviously.) Anyway, she kept taking tons of pictures and the band was about to get into the van and a girl I was with knew i wanted a picture with Luke so she pushed me forward and I had to ask him then. I still can't believe I did, lol. Anyway, I was about to take a picture with him until Martin saw me (I think he recognized me from the show 'cause I stood right in front of him) and said, "Why not the whole band?" or something like that. So they all crowded around me and I was in the middle and then all these people started running into my picture and the picture didn't get taken, at least not with my camera. I was so upset at first but then got over it, lol. It was like my moment and it was ruined, lol. I still get a little perturbed thinking about it. :naughty:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I had (have?) the biggest crush on Luke and he was right there and this lady was hogging the band saying it was her kid's birthday though she couldn't decide which one it was (she would say it was her daughter's and then she'd say it was her son's, I think she was lying, obviously.) Anyway, she kept taking tons of pictures and the band was about to get into the van and a girl I was with knew i wanted a picture with Luke so she pushed me forward and I had to ask him then. I still can't believe I did, lol. Anyway, I was about to take a picture with him until Martin saw me (I think he recognized me from the show 'cause I stood right in front of him) and said, "Why not the whole band?" or something like that. So they all crowded around me and I was in the middle and then all these people started running into my picture and the picture didn't get taken, at least not with my camera. I was so upset at first but then got over it, lol. It was like my moment and it was ruined, lol. I still get a little perturbed thinking about it. :naughty:

it's kind of all martins fault hehe :naughty: bad martin!

oh that reminds me! :naughty: i was wanting to ask you if you saw mika going into the venue in chicago? :bleh: my mom did and i was just wondering if you did too lol

Yes, I saw him! The funniest thing about that was that I saw the van that he was in, but I didn't see him. But I was wondering if he was in it. I was sitting on the ground and I heard Suzy say "Hi Mika!" and so I looked that way and I saw his very colorful shoes (LOL). I stood up quickly and then all I could see was his hair!

So...I basically saw all of him, but the middle. ;)

Yes, I saw him! The funniest thing about that was that I saw the van that he was in, but I didn't see him. But I was wondering if he was in it. I was sitting on the ground and I heard Suzy say "Hi Mika!" and so I looked that way and I saw his very colorful shoes (LOL). I stood up quickly and then all I could see was his hair!

haha i suck :bleh: i didn't see him before or after so all i saw was on stage

not that that wasn't enough though!!! absolutely brilliant!! :biggrin2:

I saw him too. I saw the van pull up and someone was like, "Oh it's probably just wardrobe" or something like that so a lot of people weren't paying attention so then I saw him and since everyone I was with went to the McDonald's down the street, I had no one to talk to so I just yelled to some random person next to me, "It's Mika!" and then all these people around me were like, "Really? WHERE?!" and then he was gone and I saw Yasmine. Actually, I think it was because of Suzy I knew for sure it was him because I heard her from where I was at. Of course, how could you not know it was him? :naughty:

i saw mika's mommy!!! i was too scared to go up to her though :naughty:

i won't be next time!! if there is a next time :sad:

I saw his mom too! I was too scared to go up to her too, though..so I made my mom do it for me :)

Ohh...and Yasmine and Mika's tour manager came out to the line right where I was standing in the line looking for big girls. I was so excited!

I saw his mom too! I was too scared to go up to her too, though..so I made my mom do it for me :)

Ohh...and Yasmine and Mika's tour manager came out to the line right where I was standing in the line looking for big girls. I was so excited!

i'm going to make my my do it for me next time :thumb_yello: wait! i want to do it myself :bleh: i'm so weak.. hehe

i was kind of deep down hoping that maybe they'd look for lollipop girls from the line but nope :naughty:

I know, though I guess we imagined he would drive up in a limo or somethin'. ;)

I remember being so disappointed and thinking I wouldn't get the chance to be up close to him again. And I was shaking all over from excitement! LOL

:roftl: i thought that the band was going to come in limo type things too but cherisse and lorna got out of a taxi across the street and i freaked out to my family :blush-anim-cl: and of course i was too scared to go get an autograph...

then i saw mikey, martin, and luke (i think :bleh:) just appear coming down the sidewalk towards us haha

:roftl: i thought that the band was going to come in limo type things too but cherisse and lorna got out of a taxi across the street and i freaked out to my family :blush-anim-cl: and of course i was too scared to go get an autograph...

then i saw mikey, martin, and luke (i think :bleh:) just appear coming down the sidewalk towards us haha

:naughty: In Atlanta, all the band and Lorna got out of a white van, and when I saw them, I just...froze. It was such a weird experience. I waved at them but Lorna was the only one that saw me and she smiled and they quickly scurried in. Then, about 10 minutes later, a dark blue/black Ford Expedition pulled up and first Mrs. Penniman got out, then Mika. I never saw Yasmine arrive, but I saw her after the gig.

I saw Lorna too, but I was too preoccupied getting a picture with Cherisse that I missed getting Lorna's pic! I never even saw Martin, Mikey, and Luke. I dunno what I was doing. Prolly still sewing up Mika's gift or something. LOL

Here they are people! Here's hoping he adds some more dates!

MIKA

Dodgy Holiday Tour - North America

DATE DAY MARKET VENUE ON-SALE

28-Jan MON Montreal, QC Bell Centre 12/7 12pm

29-Jan TUE Toronto, ONT Kool Haus 12/7 10am

31-Jan THU Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory 12/14 10am

1-Feb FRI Boston, MA Orpheum Theatre 12/14 12pm

2-Feb SAT New York, NY Terminal 5 12/14 12pm

5-Feb TUE Chicago, IL House of Blues 12/15 10am

6-Feb WED Minneapolis, MN First Avenue 12/14 10am

8-Feb FRI Salt Lake City, UT In the Venue 12/15 10am

11-Feb MON Los Angeles, CA Wiltern 12/15 10am

12-Feb TUE San Francisco, CA Warfield 12/16 10am

14-Feb THU Seattle, WA Showbox SoDo 12/15 10am

15-Feb FRI Vancouver, BC Orpheum 12/15 10am

Here they are people! Here's hoping he adds some more dates!

MIKA

Dodgy Holiday Tour - North America

DATE DAY MARKET VENUE ON-SALE

28-Jan MON Montreal, QC Bell Centre 12/7 12pm

29-Jan TUE Toronto, ONT Kool Haus 12/7 10am

31-Jan THU Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory 12/14 10am

1-Feb FRI Boston, MA Orpheum Theatre 12/14 12pm

2-Feb SAT New York, NY Terminal 5 12/14 12pm

5-Feb TUE Chicago, IL House of Blues 12/15 10am

6-Feb WED Minneapolis, MN First Avenue 12/14 10am

8-Feb FRI Salt Lake City, UT In the Venue 12/15 10am

11-Feb MON Los Angeles, CA Wiltern 12/15 10am

12-Feb TUE San Francisco, CA Warfield 12/16 10am

14-Feb THU Seattle, WA Showbox SoDo 12/15 10am

15-Feb FRI Vancouver, BC Orpheum 12/15 10am

NO WAY!

Thank you Mandi! :woot_jump:

But the date is kind of confusing me..:roftl:

The MySpace was just updated and my fears were confirmed: No south.

Seriously, I'm going to whine about this for days. I'm really depressed.

And to make matters worse, when I was all down about an hour ago when I found out, my roommate burst in all happy and said, "Guess what?! I got a 104 on my test!" I smiled but inside I wanted to throw something at her.

And to make matters worse, when I was all down about an hour ago when I found out, my roommate burst in all happy and said, "Guess what?! I got a 104 on my test!" I smiled but inside I wanted to throw something at her.

COME TO NEW YORK!

I'm feeling the same way, Hannah. :(

And the NYC date is when I'll be in Montana visiting my brother, so convincing my parents of that is completely out of the picture.

COME TO NEW YORK!

I begged my dad, and he said "I'll consider, but probably not seriously." He just said that, I know, because I was crying like a baby when I was on the phone with him and he didn't want to just shut me down like my mom did.

My conversation with my mom:

Me: Hey

Mom: Hey, I'm buying Christmas presents right now in the mall...

Me: Speaking of, what would the chances be of me not getting a Christmas present and instead being allowed to go to NY to see Mika on Feb 2nd. It's a Saturday!

Mom: HA! Sorry, dear.

Me: Why? Please!

Mom: You can go see him in Atlanta!

Me: He's not coming to Atlanta!

Mom: Well...I don't want to talk about this. You'll live.

Me: Please!

Mom: Sorry. *hangs up*

Great.

I'm dying to know,my last Mika experience wasnt that great, it was pouring rain ,my camera and phone broke

I got a wayy bad picture because my cam was zoomed in without me knowing

and Im way more than a foot shorter than him, therefore its my face and his chin.<br>

6uoyyjd.jpg<br>

Also, what is the chance of someone being able to get a photopass for a Mika show? I have a website and I take band photos. Shooting a Mika show would be a dream come true.

also, weird picture of mika, i found it funny because thats him standing next to me, and I can clearly see up his nose hahahaha im a loser. ( we so shared an umbrella :) <br>

6pph4xf.jpg<br>

ps. Since I started listening to Mika I've been letting my creative streak shine through more often! I actually just bought some bright blue and yellow sneakers because they reminded me of mika, plus they are really cute. After all, the most stylish thing anyone can do is be themself :)

:naughty: :naughty: You are so funny. At least you get half of mika's face. LOL When I met him my camera died and couldn't take it. I just got a hug and I still feel it.

MIKA AT THE ELECTRIC FACTORY! this is the best thing that could possibly happen. When do the tickets go on sale and does anyone have his managers email or publicists email? I want to shoot this show for my website so bad. This is great. How much do you think tickets will be?

Maybe......

I'm hoping and praying.

The only open days that would be practical are between NY and Chicago. I know he likes to have a free night in NY, which I understand, but there's 2 free nights. Surely he can swing by ATL on the second night and then head to Chicago the next.

...and I have a scary suspicion that my mother has looked at my MySpace. :blink: I used to have my status set to: Wanting to run away with the circus or something like that, and she just called to make sure that I hadn't killed myself, probably, and said, "I just wanted to make sure that you didn't run away with the circus." :boxed: