US tour dates

carly

Yeah, I did. I felt bad and just wanted to let him go because there were these two drunk girls ahead of us in line and Mika rolled his eyes at them (which was funny), we were at the end of the line, it was late...blah, blah, blah. And I didn't know he was still talking to me until a girl I was with said, "Did you know he was still talking to you?" and I was like, "Uh, no." She said he kinda made a weird face when I did. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Haha, I would've laughed if I saw him roll his eyes at them. xD

Aww. Well, at least you were considerate toward him with wanting to let him go.

That's a cute story, though. :biggrin2:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I would've laughed if I saw him roll his eyes at them. xD

Aww. Well, at least you were considerate toward him with wanting to let him go.

That's a cute story, though. :biggrin2:

It was really funny. There were two drunk girls and a gay guy (who was most likely drunk as well). And the one girl had already gone up to the band's van and banged on the window for Luke earlier. They wanted a picture with Mika and each of them wanted their own and then Jerry said, "How about you get one together?" So the guy and of the girls was posing with Mika and the other girl was too drunk to figure out how to work the camera and Mika let out a big sigh and rolled his eyes. I started laughing, though I think I was the only one who saw it because everyone wanted to know why I was laughing.

I don't know he seemed to know me but i don't know about recognition because i look a bit different then at GMA. When i brought it up he actually gave me a look like,"don't bring that up or embarrassment... I'm not sure. Made me a bit suspicious, i don't know why. But i threw that idea away, i was too happy he could actually hear me. :roftl:

Aw, guys, i can't wait until we all meet up again...

Can't wait to see you again, Cynthia! It was great speaking with you at GMA at oh...2 AM?

:naughty:

It was really funny. There were two drunk girls and a gay guy (who was most likely drunk as well). And the one girl had already gone up to the band's van and banged on the window for Luke earlier. They wanted a picture with Mika and each of them wanted their own and then Jerry said, "How about you get one together?" So the guy and of the girls was posing with Mika and the other girl was too drunk to figure out how to work the camera and Mika let out a big sigh and rolled his eyes. I started laughing, though I think I was the only one who saw it because everyone wanted to know why I was laughing.

:lmao: And they were clearly too drunk to notice.

Wow..they sound a bit obnoxious. Banging on the window for Luke..that's not right.:blink:

Can't wait to see you again, Cynthia! It was great speaking with you at GMA at oh...2 AM?

:lmao: And they were clearly too drunk to notice.

Wow..they sound a bit obnoxious. Banging on the window for Luke..that's not right.:blink:

Yeah I know. But guess who Luke waved at? I'd like to think it was me. :naughty: No one was beside me and I was suppose to get my picture with him but it got ruined and I think he felt bad.

I'm visualizing all this... I can only imagine what his facial expression was. It must be annoying to deal with people who aren't in there right mind. Poor Mika...i bet he;s used to it by now though.

I can still actually picture the face he made. It makes me laugh everytime...

Yeah I know. But guess who Luke waved at? I'd like to think it was me. :naughty: No one was beside me and I was suppose to get my picture with him but it got ruined and I think he felt bad.

Aww, that's sweet!

:D

I'm sure he'd hide from the people banging on the window.:naughty:

How'd it get ruined?

Just thought I'd pop in and say GMA and 8/10 was the most amaaaaazing day of my life. Every once in a while, I read my report over again just to smile and remember it all. *Glances at scars from that day.* :naughty:

I do the same thing.

In Atlanta, I thought it was most hilarious thing, because I was sitting on the stairs and Mika just got out of the SUV and walked all casually into the venue. There were probably 20 people in line and not a person saw him except for me. :lmfao: No one turned around. It was freaking hilarious. There was a group of girls playing a game and I think it was one of those lie-detector games. They were all standing in a circle just playing away, completely unaware that Mika walked about 10 feet behind them.

:shocked: You missed him?

yes :sneaky2: before the venue he walked in really fast... i was watching all the vans that pulled up and each one was confetti or clothes and stuff like that and i look away because another van pulls up (obviousely not mika :mf_rosetinted) and then i hear my mom scream :tears: mika was in that one :no:

I remember Yasmine passed right by me and I looked at my sister and friend and was like "Oh my god!!! That's Mika's sister!" and they were just like "You loser"

And then I saw MArtin and started freakin out hahah

I remember Yasmine passed right by me and I looked at my sister and friend and was like "Oh my god!!! That's Mika's sister!" and they were just like "You loser"

lol yeah i got a vid of them on my camcorder huge stone age thing when the band walked out and went into a cab like 10 minutes before the show would start :roftl:

I MISS THOSE TIMES!! when i was just waiting and waiting for months and months for that one day, and all i could think about and talk about was mika and the concert :tears::biggrin2: that day was amazing *faints*

when i saw the title of this thread i almost got a heart attack and my heart skipped like 5 beats haha. i had forgotten there was this thread, and i come on and i see "US tour dates" :shocked:

i saw mika's mommy!!! i was too scared to go up to her though :naughty:

i won't be next time!! if there is a next time :sad:

lol yeah i got a vid of them on my camcorder huge stone age thing when the band walked out and went into a cab like 10 minutes before the show would start :roftl:

I MISS THOSE TIMES!! when i was just waiting and waiting for months and months for that one day, and all i could think about and talk about was mika and the concert :tears::biggrin2: that day was amazing *faints*

when i saw the title of this thread i almost got a heart attack and my heart skipped like 5 beats haha. i had forgotten there was this thread, and i come on and i see "US tour dates" :shocked:

I know haha

NOOOOOOOOOO!

I think my Zune is broken. I fell on saturday and my Zune flew out of my hand and now its not working properly :crybaby:

:tears: im sorry! poor Zune :(

he'll be better ;) did you name this one anything? like tampon or pad? always? kotex? :P

Pad:naughty:

But nothing compares to tampon :tears:

My Zune won't let me put any songs on. I'm scared.........

It's saying something is wrong with the connection and when I shake my Zune I hear something loose inside

so since we're all reminising

did anyone here go to the secret gig on august 10th, where Mika picked up the cowbell that the crew had put on stage for him and he says something along the lines of ' what the *uck am I supposed to with this?' and throws it over his shoulder only to have Mikey Choi a few songs later pick it up in the middle of a song and start banging on it. So so funny.:roll1: