US tour dates

carly

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention U.S. and Canada: Mika has just announced his January-February 2008 tour dates for his Dodgy Holiday Tour North America! Make sure to pick up your tickets to see Mika LIVE:

28-Jan MON Montreal, QC Bell Centre

On Sale 12/7 @ 12pm

29-Jan TUE Toronto, ONT Kool Haus

On Sale 12/7 @ 10am

31-Jan THU Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory

On Sale 12/14 @ 10am

1-Feb FRI Boston, MA Orpheum Theatre

On Sale 12/14 @ 12pm

2-Feb SAT New York, NY Terminal 5

On Sale 12/14 @ 12pm

5-Feb TUE Chicago, IL House of Blues

On Sale 12/15 @ 10am

6-Feb WED Minneapolis, MN First Avenue

On Sale 12/14 @ 10am

8-Feb FRI Salt Lake City, UT In the Venue

On Sale 12/15 @ 10am

11-Feb MON Los Angeles, CA Wiltern

On Sale 12/15 @ 10am

12-Feb TUE San Francisco, CA Warfield

On Sale 12/16 10am

14-Feb THU Seattle, WA Showbox SoDo

On Sale 12/15 @ 10am

15-Feb FRI Vancouver, BC Orpheum

On Sale 12/15 @ 10am

Tickets available from Ticketmaster.

The one in bold are the gigs I am hoping to go if tickets don't sold out.

MIKA IS COMING BACK. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Will be going to every date except the first two, but i must say this... I'm completely offended..........NO ATLANTA!!????:furious::blowup:

Mika i love ya but:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Its like a personal insult. :sad:

You're going to ALL of them except 2?

Will be going to every date except the first two, but i must say this... I'm completely offended..........NO ATLANTA!!????:furious::blowup:

Mika i love ya but:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Its like a personal insult.:no::sad:

Hopefully there will be more dates. If not, i'll be completely shocked, so i hope I'm right.

I WILL BE GOING TO THE BOSTON AND NEW YORK SHOWS. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

The tickets for the one im going to costs 44.50 $

:sneaky2:

That's robbery!

Actually, I was HORRIFIED they were going to be like... $80 or more. So it's steep, but it's not as bad as it could be, I suppose...

Last time he was in NY tickets were $20.

Lucky.:shocked:

Lucky. Mines like double the price... but it is a seated venue... so ... yeah.

I sort of hope the show I go to isn't a seated venue. It's more fun when they're not.

Will be going to every date except the first two, but i must say this... I'm completely offended..........NO ATLANTA!!????

Mika i love ya but:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Its like a personal insult.:no::sad:

Hopefully there will be more dates. If not i'll be completely shocked :shocked; so i hope I'm right.

I know! That's why I was so upset about it, or am so upset about it. I actually was quite positive that he would do Atlanta and I had my hopes up, only to find out that he's not. It sucks. I've had the most awful day---I wake up and my cold is 10 times worse, then I find out that Mika is not coming to Atlanta, and then I find out that the guy that I am very interested in, who I've been talking to for about a month and actually thought that he may have a bit of interest in me has a girlfriend. I assumed that he didn't because he's always alone when I see him around, but apparently she's a senior in high school and therefore is not at college yet. :tears::tears: So yeah. Bad day.

That's robbery!

Actually, I was HORRIFIED they were going to be like... $80 or more. So it's steep, but it's not as bad as it could be, I suppose...

I sort of hope the show I go to isn't a seated venue. It's more fun when they're not.

Yeahhh its expensiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I know, i was scared i was like "I love Mika, but no way am I paying 100$ to see his show".

But at least, its not THAT BAD.

And im really mad that it's seated venue.. sucks. :thumbdown: But i get to see mika so ALL IS WELL !

Yeahhh its expensiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I know, i was scared i was like "I love Mika, but no way am I paying 100$ to see his show".

But at least, its not THAT BAD.

And im really mad that it's seated venue.. sucks. :thumbdown: But i get to see mika so ALL IS WELL !

WHEN IT COMES TO THE PRICE I AM WILLING TO PAY $100 OR EVEN MORE BECAUSE I WILL BE GOING BY MYSELF.

most Likely All These Venues Are Going To Be Seated.

I Hate It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Hope I Get Tickets And Hopefully They Don't Do The American Express Pre-sale Again :( :( I Don't Have One

The venue in New York is NOT seated...standing ONLY... THAT IS GOOD :biggrin2: So does that mean that there is no 'assigned seating' on the tickets....and it is first come first served..... *if you are there EARLY you get to be right up front? Cause, if that is the case- I will be there camping out!!!!

Doesn't mean we can't stand right? I've never been to a concert other than orchestral where it was seated, so i wouldn't know.

We can stand, of course! But our seats are assigned... So if we want really good seats, we have to buy the tickets fast... It's not like if it was general admission, then we would have to wait in line to get places.

Yes, yes, yes and yes.. :bleh: No, my hubby just came from studying abroad so it's kinda like a promise i made him to take him around the US. Mostly because we're hopefully moving to the Uk by the end of next year and its the only time i'll have before the summer. :wink2:

He might not go with me to every gig though. It just so happens that i haven't been to more then half the places Mika is touring so its like an opportunity to catch up on some us travel before i go. I'm a traveler, what can i say? :bleh:

Damn that's a lot of Mika! Lucky...haha

You want to move to the UK too??

Please take me with you if you decide to live there!

Yes, yes, yes and yes.. :bleh: No, my hubby just came from studying abroad so it's kinda like a promise i made him to take him around the US. Mostly because we're hopefully moving to the Uk by the end of next year and its the only time i'll have before the summer. :wink2:

He might not go with me to every gig though. It just so happens that i haven't been to more then half the places Mika is touring so its like an opportunity to catch up on some us travel before i go. I'm a traveler, what can i say? :bleh:

That's going to cost some serious money...i'd do it if had any:blink: