Which artist or band would you like to see covering one of Mika's songs?

michellebrazil

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People, who do you think would make a good Mika's cover? And which song of Mika would it be????

I guess Shakira should sing Grace Kelly now! :punk:

:boxed: that would be like, the biggest insult ever.

i think covering mika's songs is very difficult, because not many people can sing like that.

maybe justin hawkins :mf_rosetinted:

You and your darkness:sneaky2:

:roftl:

I don't want anyone to cover his songs...they can't top him!

hey don't get me started, i don't even love mika as much as i have loved the darkness! i spent 5 days in bed not being able to talk when they split up, and i was completely conviced dan hawkins was the only man i could ever love. he also owns a fishbag :mf_rosetinted:

did he???? where? :sneaky2: i am VERY offended.

It was an interview that I read online.

I remember exactly what the page looked like: It was very bright yellow and I think it was some online magazine. They talked about his sexuality quite a bit and I remember asked him something about whether or not Billy Brown was a reference to his sexuality---he went on about how just because he wrote about things like that didn't mean that he necessarily took them from his own experiences and life, and said something about how The Beatles could do it in the 60s and he didn't know why he couldn't. I think they went on to ask him if he liked The Darkness, probably in reference to the high singing voice, and he said something to the nature of, "I never really got into The Darkness because..."

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? It was a great interview.

it looks like love at first sight to me :wub2:

monday tuesday wednesday thursday dancing on a friday night :fisch:

i was actually in love with his brother/the guitarist :mf_rosetinted:

but i won't spam this topic completely with my TD bull****, let's discuss some more who should cover mika's songs.

i was actually in love with his brother/the guitarist :mf_rosetinted:

but i won't spam this topic completely with my TD bull****, let's discuss some more who should cover mika's songs.

ooooh interesting...

i still think that noone should cover mika's songs :mf_rosetinted:

:boxed: that would be like, the biggest insult ever.

i think covering mika's songs is very difficult, because not many people can sing like that.

maybe justin hawkins :mf_rosetinted:

I said Shakira, but only for fun... Nothing serious!

I've read Mika would like to write music for other artists. Which artist would be nice singing one song made by Mika???

hey don't get me started, i don't even love mika as much as i have loved the darkness! i spent 5 days in bed not being able to talk when they split up, and i was completely conviced dan hawkins was the only man i could ever love. he also owns a fishbag :mf_rosetinted:

Aww poor baby:tears: That must've been terrible! I only know the song: I believe in a thing called love.

Wasn't really into them actually:blink: