Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please add me! I'll be sending you my word document in a few days *hopefully*

I hope I'm not behind on things... I'm 'kinda' new here but figured this was a great chance to get involved.....I haven't been on the site in DAYS either!

I really want to do this and think it's a great idea...

for me it's a chance to say something to Mika as well as do something more personal since I am unable to go to the one concert closest to me (feb. 1st)! It's quite a shame, really. Next time around hopefully :blush-anim-cl:

ok well, thank you for this wonderful idea and hopefully you aren't bogged down with too many paper hearts to fold!

--Deanna

Megan and Rose, I know you've e-mailed me your Valentines, but I still haven't got it yet. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow, but if not I'll let you know.

Ioana, Greta, and Holly, I got all of yours just fine.:thumb_yello:

Anyone else who would like to join may do so as long as they send me their message as soon as possible. :thumb_yello:

Revica and Hilary I'll be sending some to you very soon to get more printed out. I only have a few so far printed, but I'll get more printed out.

Megan and Rose, I know you've e-mailed me your Valentines, but I still haven't got it yet. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow, but if not I'll let you know.

Ioana, Greta, and Holly, I got all of yours just fine.:thumb_yello:

Anyone else who would like to join may do so as long as they send me their message as soon as possible. :thumb_yello:

Revica and Hilary I'll be sending some to you very soon to get more printed out. I only have a few so far printed, but I'll get more printed out.

you got mine , Finkster??????

now what is this going to be in ??? a box?????

Yup, got yours just fine! Anybody's who I've received has their name bolded on the front page.

And yes, it'll be in a box when I ship it to ya. :thumb_yello:

I'll let you know when I ship it to you in advance, I'm hoping it'll be done shortly after I get all the messages. I'll let you know, though.