me my mom and mika

carly

I aint go no body that I can depend on just me my mom and mika

hahaha me myself and I.

I'm a loser but that randomly just popped into my head.

Ive brainwashed my mom, she loves the mika cd and we can hardly get through a song without her saying how much she loves it and the feeling it gives her. Random, how was everyones day? See anything that reminded you of mika?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm glad you all have a bond that way, and that your mom can enjoy Mika as much as you.

Um, my day has been a bit plan as I've been here trying to send well wishes to Mika and the band. I have a break from school so I've been relaxing which has been badly needed.

well thats nice, I just got back from break last week. Three more weeks until xmas break though! and then no school until january 2nd!

We have the same name!! but I couldn't use carly cos you did! LOL. Hellooooooooooo! :D

I think my mother is a bit sick of my mika obsession..i've had his CD on in the car for far too long...! XD

haha that is so funny about the name! My mom is the same way with other bands, but not mika :)

My mom likes Mika. Maybe not as very much as i do, but she still does. She likes to listen to his music and when i came home from a Mika gig i gave her a pink Mika t-shirt and yesterday she called me on the phone just to tell me that she was wearing it :roftl: :roftl:

My day's been okay. I've got exams through this week and i get really stressed so before an exam starts, like 10 minutes before i go into the classroom, i put "Relax" on my ipod to try and calm down, it works! :thumb_yello: So that reminded me of Mika, obviously.

hahaha me myself and I.

Ive brainwashed my mom, she loves the mika cd and we can hardly get through a song without her saying how much she loves it and the feeling it gives her. Random, how was everyones day? See anything that reminded you of mika?

Hi Carly wish i could convert my family into likin Mika.they all think i m completely mad and wonder what i can possibly see in him!!!1:mad3:

hahaha me myself and I.

Thats basically Me n My Mum too (Sparkly1) every gig is a bonding sesh!