Mika @ Toronto Guvernment Kool Haus

dcdeb

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there's not an official signing is there? I would assume its just wait and be merry. And thanks for the coat and bag idea! How tight is the security with cameras?Stop saying you have good feelings about this though! Don't want to jinx it! and i also don't want to get my hopes up too high

This concert is already jinxed because I'm going. :naughty:

Mika has cancelled on me 4 times. If he just shows up and shakes his little butt for me I will be ecstatic. Try not to focus too much on meeting him afterwards and just enjoy the show. Anything extra will be a bonus.

One thing I can assure you is if you do get to meet him you will have a good experience. He is always fantastic with the fans.

You shouldn't have problems with your camera unless it looks like a professional SLR. As long as it's just a point and shoot they don't normally give people a hard time. I've noticed now when I go to club shows virtually the entire concert from start to finish ends up on YouTube the next day because there are so many cameras.

haha, lovely, This is only his, what, second gig of the tour right? So it'snot all that likely that he'll cancel, right? Anyways, I'm studying for exams right now, but its really hard to concentrate when i'm so excited! argh. Back to biology and the french revolution *grumbles*

kay - im just going to give my experiences at the kool haus. there isnt supposed to be cameras there, but the tend to not care until you start to make a video. so be very sneaky about it. if they see you hold up your camera for too long, they may freak. this happened when i went to see the fray.

hello loves

me again just wasting time (i dont want to do my paper for school)

Anyway I was reading along and people are wonderng about line ups...

theres a loblaws close by the venue.. i figure, especially if we are going to be there a while... we should take turns and shifts in the line up... you know so that people can go to the bathroom go grab a bite or a drink or something without losing their spot in line

hello loves

me again just wasting time (i dont want to do my paper for school)

Anyway I was reading along and people are wonderng about line ups...

theres a loblaws close by the venue.. i figure, especially if we are going to be there a while... we should take turns and shifts in the line up... you know so that people can go to the bathroom go grab a bite or a drink or something without losing their spot in line

i LOVE that loblaws. it has EVERYTHING.

even a washroom. which makes life amazing.

Yeah Lana, we did that in Brixton. Someone actually held our place while we stalked Mika for 3 hours and got to meet him. I feel kinda bad about that one. :naughty:

But yeah, we can definitely take turns.

psshhht. why feel bad?

haha I'd feel pretty bad about makin ppl hold my spot and going off to meet him... its like that whole guilt trip thing u know? lol like man... better not tell them otherwise they might gang up and kick me outta line :P

haha ok this is kinda off topic but i just talked to sum1 from midwaystate and they're not 100% confirmed as of yet for the show on the 29th... they're keeping their fingers crossed and so am I i kinda think im likin them better than the other opening act...

i LOVE that loblaws. it has EVERYTHING.

even a washroom. which makes life amazing.

:roftl: That's my local Loblaws but it's a bit of a pain because I don't have a car. Lovely store though.

Just thought I'd pop in and say that I'm excited for you all.. Your date isn't too far off now!

Thanks Mandi! :punk:

haha I'd feel pretty bad about makin ppl hold my spot and going off to meet him... its like that whole guilt trip thing u know? lol like man... better not tell them otherwise they might gang up and kick me outta line :P

If everyone ran out of the line to meet him then you'd lose your spot anyway. :naughty:

By the time Mika showed up there must have been 100-200 people there so it would have been chaos if they'd known where he was.

I don't think I'd do it again though. I just wanted to be there when Suzy gave him the yearbook and get photos. It was all for the sake of MFC. :wink2:

its like literally around the conner. there is some alley you can go through and its like right there.

are you LadyMadonna?

On the Mika site (other one) yes, but both me and my friend go on that one, so you might have talked to her, but i changed the pw now so she can't. (haha, so if i said anything idiotic, it was her, i swear! lmao.)

On the Mika site (other one) yes, but both me and my friend go on that one, so you might have talked to her, but i changed the pw now so she can't. (haha, so if i said anything idiotic, it was her, i swear! lmao.)

well i dont know - you gave me your AIM....so im assuming it was you.