• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Found a bigger pic :naughty:

deleteyl8.jpg

Oh! :wub2:

(Be careful with these kind or pictures though, we don't want this thread to get closed!

If his hand was a little lower this picture would've been potentially damaging for our thread. ) :naughty:

I can't help it but I don't think thats beautiful boys kissing boys.

although I don't have anything against homosexuals and I've seen boys kissing..

what's wrong with me?? my heart beats very fast now. I just can't look at them, I'm sorry:sad:

*walks out of this tread to the mikagasmic pics (:naughty: )*

I can't help it but I don't think thats beautiful boys kissing boys.

although I don't have anything against homosexuals and I've seen boys kissing..

what's wrong with me?? my heart beats very fast now. I just can't look at them, I'm sorry:sad:

*walks out of this tread to the mikagasmic pics (:naughty: )*

Why are you sorry? Don't be!

We all have different preferences, that's what makes the world a colourful place. :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha this is my kind of post! Yay for boys kissing boys! I think most heterosexual males do not realize that just as they think girls kissing is sexy, many of us think boys kissing is sexy :)

Wow you're been here since February and chose this thread to make your post in!?

I feel honoured! :naughty:

hahaha this is my kind of post! Yay for boys kissing boys! I think most heterosexual males do not realize that just as they think girls kissing is sexy, many of us think boys kissing is sexy :)

Welcome! :flowers2: what a way to enter the forums! :naughty:

Wow you're been here since February and chose this thread to make your post in!?

I feel honoured! :naughty:

:naughty:

So you should do! We always knew this thread would make an impact :bleh:

Wow your first post and you're here since february :shocked:

But you've chosen a great thread for your first post :biggrin2:

I've been thinking (always a dangerous sign :naughty:). Why have we only posted pictures of of good-looking boys (i.e. young and adhering to the Western concept of male beauty)? I'm not trying to say that we should do otherwise, merely wondering what motivates our actions. Has culture coloured what we like to see...?

I don't mean to kill your fun. I just wanted to take a moment to think aloud. :bleh:

Oh thats cuz I got these pics from other boards and no older or ugly men have been posted there. If I came across some elderly gents making out, I would've posted that too.

In fact, I wanted to post a photo of my friend kissing some old bearded dude but I couldn't find the picture. :(