MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have the feeling I was near you at GMA. I was with Mika_Obessed stage left, near Cherise.

I called out to Mika during a commerical break as he started going stage right for fans.

"Mika, show us some love!".

He glanced over with a smile and came over straight away.

I do think I remember you! I'm sorry, I know my sign was annoying. I didn't realize it was so huge. I'll be signless on Saturday!

...But pointe-less, or not pointe-less? That is the question! Haha, I just wanted to use that. :naughty: Some girl forgot her shoes in class today and she said, "I feel so pointless!" And I was like, "HAHA You are!!!"

Haha I remember reading your report about the broken shoes and stuff!:roftl:

]

Me? Broken? Hmm... I don't remember any broken shoes...I scraped my wet heels open, walking back to Grand Central for 50 blocks in those sneakers, though. :roftl: Good times. Those are my favorite scars!

Me? Broken? Hmm... I don't remember any broken shoes...I scraped my wet heels open, walking back to Grand Central for 50 blocks in those sneakers, though. :roftl: Good times. Those are my favorite scars!

Hmm..I thought you broke them. I remember the scrapes though!

I'm making a few mini signs for Sat.

Of course I remember you!!!!! I'm BEYOND excited to catch up with my MFCers!!! =D Doing anything Mika-special this time around? I just made myself a Mika poster

ahh good! I'm excited to see all of you again too! How cool is it that we have our own little concert family? Mika brings people together.:bleh:

And Jackie and I are bringing some of other people with us[noobies] and we're making them dress super bright with us. And Jackie and I made him this necklace thing, its weird to explain but I'll make her post pictures.

see you guys in...

3 DAYS. :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I scraped my wet heels open, walking back to Grand Central for 50 blocks in those sneakers, though. :roftl: Good times. Those are my favorite scars!

my friend [lovelove_mika] was wearing my heels to GMA, and then afterwards we had the secret gig, and it was raining and all of that and we were walking, and her shows KILLED her feet. shoe's didn't break, but I'm surprised she didn't get frostbite. AND ontop of that, her umbrella broke. It was something out of a movie, I'm sure she'd be happy to share, hahah.

It's still a little frustrating... now that i've gone back to dancing 3 hours a day, 4 days a week (rRemind me why I take part in this self-destructive 'art?' :naughty). I may have to get a little more surgery in the summer, but that's only if I prefer to do so. And one leg is still more muscular than the other. :roftl:

I wasn't dry, but I wasn't drenched. But I sure was tired! I think I slept for like 14 hours.

*raises hand*

I got a sick from standing outside all of that time, it was crazy.

that queing I was miserable and wet, but kept saying "It's worth it!!"

Aww, I didn't get sick, but I was shivering on the subway.

Totally worth it!

I got at GMA at 1 AM. First person in line, haha. So I was under something that blocked the rain, so I didn't get wet till afterwards, when it REALLY came down.

It's still a little frustrating... now that i've gone back to dancing 3 hours a day, 4 days a week (rRemind me why I take part in this self-destructive 'art?' :naughty). I may have to get a little more surgery in the summer, but that's only if I prefer to do so. And one leg is still more muscular than the other. :roftl:

I wasn't dry, but I wasn't drenched. But I sure was tired! I think I slept for like 14 hours.

Aww. Does it hurt or anything?

haha, yea..I hadn't slept in 2 days and when I did, I was well-rested. :naughty:

After dance it does- and I've gotten embarassingly frustrated in class lately, but it should be fine for the concert. Maybe sore, but hey. I've worn heels a couple times in the past week or so, just not alll day on Mikafied- excursions. I'll be so excited, I'll just be jumping up and down all day so it won't even matter.

I think if I bring the pointe shoes, I'll just say they're a costume prop. Which is the truth!

After dance it does- and I've gotten embarassingly frustrated in class lately, but it should be fine for the concert. Maybe sore, but hey. I've worn heels a couple times in the past week or so, just not alll day on Mikafied- excursions. I'll be so excited, I'll just be jumping up and down all day so it won't even matter.

I think if I bring the pointe shoes, I'll just say they're a costume prop. Which is the truth!

I don't think anyone would say anything about the shoes, really.

I hope your leg's fine for the show then and doesn't bother you too much.

Are we all meeting up and having that "after party" everyone talked about?

Aw, thanks. i'm sure it'll be the least of my concerns as it will just be SO EXCITING!!!

What, at that raunchy club Mika was talknig about? :naughty:

I have to make the train back that night, so I won't be there.

That's the one!

:roftl:

Dang, that's a bummer.:thumbdown: Oh well..

I.CAN.NOT.WAIT.

*raises hand*

I got a sick from standing outside all of that time, it was crazy.

that queing I was miserable and wet, but kept saying "It's worth it!!"

Ahh the free concert was an insane wait. My friends and I were soaked and delirious. We passed the time by dancing with our umbrellas and singing show tunes. Anyone bringing speakers on saturday??!

And what time are people thinking of showing? like 2ish or noonish?

I think we're going to get on for the meetup together, then play it by year. We'll be close to the venue, so it'll be easy to know. But def. no earlier than that!

I think they probably think Mika's weird. Justin fans can be really evil, I tell you. To the point of purposely trying to ruin a concert experience.

Ahh the free concert was an insane wait. My friends and I were soaked and delirious. We passed the time by dancing with our umbrellas and singing show tunes. Anyone bringing speakers on saturday??!

And what time are people thinking of showing? like 2ish or noonish?

I can play music off my phone!

:thumb_yello: