MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i remember...when i went to see MATCHBOX TWENTY few years ago...

i was backstage...and my mom called my cell phone.... so ADAM the guitarist took the phone from me and started talking to my mom :roftl: ahhh what a nice guy :)

but anyway...yes... thats not a bad idea ;)

Awww, how sweet! When I met Hawthorne Heights, I was going to get them to record my voicemail greeting on my cellphone. But then they were mean, so I didn't give them the honor.:sneaky2:

PM your number to me if you want... hopefully one of us will be able to call you

at some point :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

2 DAYS 11 HOURS 36 MINUTES UNTIL MIKA IN NYC!

Alrighty! I'll just get the OK with my mom tonight. She didn't mind that Hollis/Hilary had it, so it should be all good.:wink2:

I'll try to figure out how to work out the whole speakerphone-recording thing...

You guys are going to make me fall over..

Sarie-Maybe I'll print out a picture of you and say "She was supposed to come but couldn't make it at the last minute." And give it to him, either to sign or to keep. :naughty:

ROFLLLLLLLL!

I laughed, and now my throat's sore again.:blink::roftl:

LMAO, a signed picture of myself. How awesome.

Or just give him a picture of HIMself, tell him I couldn't make it, then give it to me.:fisch:

Edit: actually, that signed picture of myself idea isn't half bad... (:lmfao:)

ROFLLLLLLLL!

I laughed, and now my throat's sore again.:blink::roftl:

LMAO, a signed picture of myself. How awesome.

Or just give him a picture of HIMself, tell him I couldn't make it, then give it to me.:fisch:

Edit: actually, that signed picture of myself idea isn't half bad... (:lmfao:)

xD!! Sorry.

:naughty:

Signed picture of yourself, is it?

You have my e-mail, don't you?

Send it to me. :wink2:

I'll see if I can get it printed at school tomorrow.

xD!! Sorry.

:naughty:

Signed picture of yourself, is it?

You have my e-mail, don't you?

Send it to me. :wink2:

I'll see if I can get it printed at school tomorrow.

eurgh, I don't think I have your email. NO WAIT, I probably do in my yahoo account. If you don't get an email from me in like... 5 minutes, I don't have it.:naughty:

eurgh, I don't think I have your email. NO WAIT, I probably do in my yahoo account. If you don't get an email from me in like... 5 minutes, I don't have it.:naughty:

You sent me your line in the MFC's 12 Days Of Christmas, remember?

:wink2:

I'll check my e-mail now.

If not just send it to me in a my...no wait, can't go on myspace at school.

If not I'll PM you my e-mail or something.

Oh, but where's the fun in that? He can't see your gorgeous face, then. *pinches cheeks*

*snot drips out nose*

you think I have a gorgeous face?!:blush-anim-cl: *sneeze*

Hang on, I have a better picture.

hi i was just wondering those who have been to mika concerts in ny is the crowd rough? is there pushing? cause my friend just had surgery shes going with me on saturday and i wanna know if we should stay further back. thanks

hi i was just wondering those who have been to mika concerts in ny is the crowd rough? is there pushing? cause my friend just had surgery shes going with me on saturday and i wanna know if we should stay further back. thanks

The area I was in last time was pretty pushy. Don't know how it was for everyone else, though. Maybe if you give the people around you a warning..?

The area I was in last time was pretty pushy. Don't know how it was for everyone else, though. Maybe if you give the people around you a warning..?

thanks for the info. my friend gave me permission to abandon her if i wanna be closer haha. i dont wanna do that but i might not be able to help myself. this is my first time seeing MIKA soo excited.

We are going to the meet up then en masse to the venue. So seems to be 1:ish or so.

Who is Justin?

Timberlake, I own a Justin Timberlake website- have had one since I was 12. It's his birthday today. :roftl:

And to be honest jenpero- yeah, my section was pretty pushy, too. Don't be surprised if you get beer spilled all over you. :boxed:

Someone get pushy with my cubs and mama bear goin' to be upset and ya don't want mama bear to be upset.

AKate says:

Timberlake, I own a Justin Timberlake website- have had one since I was 12. It's his birthday today

Oh, THAT Justin.

BEER? At an all ages show? Just upstairs maybe?

Looks like I don't have an extra ticket after all Suzy. I'm sorry! Best of luck with getting a ticket and hope to see you there!

Oh, that's alright...thanks for thinking of me anyway, hon! At least you'll have your friend going now. :thumb_yello:

OMG OMG OMG, my brother is at MIKA's Concert RIGHT NOW he texted me saying this:

ring ring, is that u on the fone?

:woot_jump: omomgomg!!! im soo happy and envious of him!! i hope he has fun, takes lots of pictures for me!!! -cant wait till he send me-

i WUB my brother!!!! :wub2:

( i just wanted to post this here too :bleh: )