MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got off the phone with Elena to go over details... Taking a shower in a couple minutes. Then I'll probably go to be.d. i'll check back up in here tomorrow AM.

HEY GUYS- COME TO THE MEETUP (go search for NYC Meetup and look at the last posts I've made for details- we want everyone to come to reduce gig stress! :thumb_yello: )

Is FD still planning to come?

I don't think so... I believe I saw somewhere that because of work obligations he couldn't. But don't quote me on that.

Anyway... I'm currently in a mad rush packing and I'm very nervous :bleh: Just for the whole experience of traveling and whatnot since I haven't flown in practically forever.

I just got a text from Jess (Finkster) she told me that she has been there since 5 and a tour bus has been there from around 5:30 or 6 but it was a false alarm and there's now about 10 more people in line.

That's soooo early oh my gosh! She said that plans had changed and they all went to bed at 1:30 and got up at 3:30. Wow... it's going to be a long day hopefully they get a great spot!