MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

:sad::crybaby:

:tears:There's just too much at stake...I just got a new job a few months ago and I already vacationed in California, then London in my first month of working in my new position. January and February are the busiest months in the Canadian Investment industry (where I work) due to RRSP deadlines (similar to your 401k) which means that although the concert is a Saturday, I would fly out just for 2 nights and would have to come back for work on Monday. There is risk of winter weather delaying/cancelling flights.

And then there's my husband....who has been very understanding and accomodating up to this point and well...I just wouldn't be able to enjoy this experience while feeling guilty the whole time.

Jack and Deb - I'm quite determined to make things happen when I want to - and I actually could go, but I will need his "blessing" this time as I booked London without his knowledge. It just wouldn't be fair to him to get up and go again. If Mika only made New York in the spring...

I'm so sorry. :crybaby: I will let you know if plans might change again, but I don't want to get hopes up either, just to bring them back down again.

:tears:

Aw Suzy!!! I hope things work out for you!!! Family comes first...Mika will come back! I still hope that you'll get to go to NYC, I was looking forward to meeting you...that is if I get to go

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw Suzy!!! I hope things work out for you!!! Family comes first...Mika will come back! I still hope that you'll get to go to NYC, I was looking forward to meeting you...that is if I get to go

Wanted to meet you too! This sucks big time!

What?! Why did I buy my ticket then?

You think it was to see some British pop tart prance around on stage?

...no, seriously... I am quite sad now! I was really hoping to meet you! :shocked::crybaby:

--Jack

I can't believe I'll meet my favourite boy from MFC :biggrin2:

so i met holly today!!!! it's the first time ever, i've been able to talk about mika for the whole day!! it was a great day!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

and she's in the "hot seat" tomorrow. grill her good.

me and holly.

HPIM2094.jpg

holly's car.

HPIM2093.jpg

I HAD SO MUCH F-U-N yesterday!!!!! It is so nice to be able to talk about MIKA ALL day, and no one get 'tired of it' :roftl:

We are going to have SO MUCH fun in NYC, for me it is going to be the TIME OF MY LIFE!!!! We were on SUCH Mika over load yesterday.... that I totally had a dream about Mika last night and it was a GOOD ONE... BTW.... he was NOT wearing a purple skirt :wink2:

That's a good issue. People don't really mess with you. Trust me!

What time are u getting there HOLLY?

I am not sure yet. If the show starts at 7 that means we can go in at 6... so I guess I will be there around..... uummm... NOON-ish :boxed:

haha I was going to watch Live In Cartoon Motion every night until the concert.

Only not really..I'd probably wear myself out.

Anyway..wow..56 days really doesn't seem like much.

AAwwwww!!!!! I need to stop thinking about Mika SO MUCH for the next56 days cause I am totally driving myself c-r-a-z-y!!!! And the dreams are getting WAY too intense :shocked:

I HAD SO MUCH F-U-N yesterday!!!!! It is so nice to be able to talk about MIKA ALL day, and no one get 'tired of it' :roftl:

We are going to have SO MUCH fun in NYC, for me it is going to be the TIME OF MY LIFE!!!! We were on SUCH Mika over load yesterday.... that I totally had a dream about Mika last night and it was a GOOD ONE... BTW.... he was NOT wearing a purple skirt :wink2:

new york is going to be a blast!!!! i love talking about mika!! i didn't have a mika dream :( was he wearing a pink thong in your dream? :naughty:

new york is going to be a blast!!!! i love talking about mika!! i didn't have a mika dream :( was he wearing a pink thong in your dream? :naughty:

I could NEVER get tired of talking about him. I can see us now....

Mika all the way there on the plane.... a whole weekend of Mika.....

Mika all the way back..... and we STILL have not talked about him nearly enough! We are gonna be so BAD when we get back!!!! :roftl:

No, he was naked :mf_rosetinted:

OMG........... I JUST CHECKED AND THE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!!!

Well, it did not happen as soon as we feared BUT, it only took.... 2 DAYS!

It's either sold out or they out of all the tickets they released, cause don't they sometimes not let all the tickets out at once or something?

It's either sold out or they out of all the tickets they released, cause don't they sometimes not let all the tickets out at once or something?

I keep checking every half hour :mf_rosetinted: I really hope there will be more tickets released. Also, tomorrow I'll call the box office and see if they still have some there...

what is going on here?!?!? sold out?????

Either they are SOLD OUT or they are holding some - like someone said.... I have never known ticketmaster to do that though.....

DEFINATELY call the Box Office tomorrow.....

I hope you can get your ticket... Giedrusia_NY !!!!!!