MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

Are you rich? You fly EVERYWHERE!:blink::bleh:

You must be either rich, or a stalker. Probably both:naughty:

Bring an extra suitcase where you go so I can hide in it:wink2:

so NOT rich.... but never been to NY...so im thinking about it...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes!

Do you know why?

Because all the time I've been on this forum, I've NEVER talked to you. Not once.:sad:

I don't think we've (Sivan and I) spoken on the forum, but we have a few times on myspace. haha Suppose that doesn't really count. xD

Sivan! You've just gotta come to NY!! Its the best city in the US by far! Mika even put the Statue of Liberty in one of his songs <3

LOL! ill see what i can do about it ;) i want to but money money.....:blink::boxed:

I actually started posting on the MFC the day before Nokia! LOL!

I remember..June 14th was my very first post.

That's two months of being a member with zero posts.

I was missing out on a lot.

I feel the same way because I had a slow start on the MFC and now I love it here!

i'm sure your knee will be fine:thumb_yello: (this venue has seats, right?)

i remember at GMA, my mom was telling me to go through the crowd and go up front, but i'm not a pushy person and you can't really say 'excuse me' and make your way to the front, can you??:blush-anim-cl:

imagine me at this huuuge venue:boxed:

I'll have to work on being more assertive:naughty::bleh:

Yeah, you have to be careful who you're moving around, but you can do it! Go Steph! Go Steph!

Yeah, you have to be careful who you're moving around, but you can do it! Go Steph! Go Steph!

Whats great about Mika gigs is that everyone is generally nice. I went to Mika at Nokia and it was amazing beyond awesome <3 I was only shoved a few times by these drunk gay guys but they apologized every time. Then I went to a Rooney gig a couple days after and I can't tell you how painful it was! Being shoved every 5 seconds.. gahh! Mika fans are my favorite =] <3

Whats great about Mika gigs is that everyone is generally nice. I went to Mika at Nokia and it was amazing beyond awesome <3 I was only shoved a few times by these drunk gay guys but they apologized every time. Then I went to a Rooney gig a couple days after and I can't tell you how painful it was! Being shoved every 5 seconds.. gahh! Mika fans are my favorite =] <3

Gee, you must've been in a great section, because the people near me were RUDE.

OH NO ...............WHY honey? :shocked:

My parents changed their minds, and are saying that they'll see.

I need to find out who I'm going with, how I'm getting there and everything but my two friends bailed and the other girl isn't sure and isn't telling me anything.

So I don't know who I'm going with.

I'm desperate..

When I went to see Lynyrd Skynyrd (my first concert many years ago), I wanted to move up to the front JUST to take pictures, then I really was going to go back to my seat. And people were pretty nice about it, but one guy like... my dads age jabbed me in the ribs and was like "Where the fvck do you think you're going? Get back where you belong."