dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

Boston's seated, though. So no lining up in the cold (also concerning my busted knee, which should be alright by then, but it's really messed up- just got screws in and all). And it's more intimate. And my mom would be more restrictive about NY (She grew up just outside of Boston). We know New York pretty well, and she thinks this is a 'bad' area. And she doesn't like to be in cities at night, but that's just her being her. But I reallly want to be with you guys. I think I'll probably end up in NY. But ultimately, I wish I could go to both (Who wouldn't)?

:roftl:

Boston's seated, though. So no lining up in the cold (also concerning my busted knee, which should be alright by then, but it's really messed up- just got screws in and all). And it's more intimate. And my mom would be more restrictive about NY (She grew up just outside of Boston). We know New York pretty well, and she thinks this is a 'bad' area. And she doesn't like to be in cities at night, but that's just her being her. But I reallly want to be with you guys. I think I'll probably end up in NY. But ultimately, I wish I could go to both (Who wouldn't)?

Psh, I wish I could go to ALL.

yeah! It's going to be a long week! hahaha!

I know!!! I AM SO HAPPY TOOO!

It will be AWESOME!

haha, sometimes I think I'm more excited about meeting some of you than seeing Mika.

:bleh:

Naww, maybe not. :naughty:

But this is going to be loads of fun!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

AHHHH!!!! So excited!!!!! So I'll be coming back from Italy the night before...wonder how that's going to turn out...

NYC meet up!!!!!!

PLEASE TAKE PICTURES. MY DREAM IS TO GO TO ITALY!!!!

LUCKY YOU!!!

Oh, how neat.

Here's a picture from the Polyphonic Spree's show less than a month ago at Terminal 5:

2044745234_ff14b8217e.jpg

It's like looking into a crystal ball, isn't it?:naughty:

This will be my second concert and you'll still have to hold me down.

Can't wait for his shirt off...:roftl:

And for those curious about the venue's size:

1955601720_a25b993119.jpg

1954770355_fbac66157f.jpg

Jeez...that's big!!!!!

:( Kinda miss last summer when it felt like the venue was half that size!

Oh well it'll see be super fun!:thumb_yello:

Jeez...that's big!!!!!

:( Kinda miss last summer when it felt like the venue was half that size!

Oh well it'll see be super fun!:thumb_yello:

I know, I thought it seemed kind of big, too!

Oh well, just gotta show up about three hours early, that's all... :sad:

Plus, on the website, the caption was "amazing turnout for the show!" or something like that, so many it's not usually that packed.

Plus, on the website, the caption was "amazing turnout for the show!" or something like that, so many it's not usually that packed.

Yeah but Mika sold out last time in New York...oh well I'm just happy we get a gig

And me.

:mf_rosetinted:

About the meetup, would we all be meeting while waiting in line, or after a gig, or the day before..or..what?:blink:

We are definately all meeting up after the gig that is definate! I wanted to have a meet up the day BEFORE the gig... but seems that not many are going to be able to make that! I am flying into NY on Feb. 1 ... so me and Alex will be there.... I guess we just have to wait and see. But, of course we will all see each other in line.... How weird is that gonna be??? :shocked: Anyways that is why we need our MFC signs OR our shirts with our MFC na names on them.... :punk:

Conflict here- I want to meet everyone in NY. However, I knid of want to go to the Boston one for many other reasons. What should I do? :naughty:

It's near impossible to go to both.

Alex and I had the SAME delimma.... we could only chose ONE gig.... and since MIKA is not coming anywhere near the South..:sneaky2:

we could pretty much go where ever we wanted! At first we were going to go to Boston.... cause we both REALLY wanted to go there BUT..... the selling point was pretty much JESS!!!! And the fact that we would get to meet SO MANY MFCers in New York...and that is a HUGE part of the gig for us... I mean come on! We are gonna have tons of fun.... I cannot WAIT to meet everyone!!!!! I have known Jess *via the internet*:boxed: for over two years now.... I cannot wait to FINALLY meet!!!!

:wub2: you Jess!

KATE COME TO NYC :mf_rosetinted:

3 hours.... I am gonna camp out there :shocked:

I refuse to be at the back of the line :mf_rosetinted: