MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alex and I had the SAME delimma.... we could only chose ONE gig.... and since MIKA is not coming anywhere near the South..:sneaky2:

we could pretty much go where ever we wanted! At first we were going to go to Boston.... cause we both REALLY wanted to go there BUT..... the selling point was pretty much JESS!!!! And the fact that we would get to meet SO MANY MFCers in New York...and that is a HUGE part of the gig for us... I mean come on! We are gonna have tons of fun.... I cannot WAIT to meet everyone!!!!! I have known Jess *via the internet*:boxed: for over two years now.... I cannot wait to FINALLY meet!!!!

:wub2: you Jess!

KATE COME TO NYC :mf_rosetinted:

Aww, that's so flattering.

:blush-anim-cl:

Sheesh, has it really been that long already? Wow..aww,Holly, you know I love you too! :huglove:

When you went to Studio A .........

how was the line when you got there????

well...i got there at 7:30, and doors were supposedly supposed to open at 8pm.... there were 2 lines. one for people with tickets, and one for people without. the line with the tickets was about 100 people long, and the one without (when i got there) was about 50 people long.

well...i got there at 7:30, and doors were supposedly supposed to open at 8pm.... there were 2 lines. one for people with tickets, and one for people without. the line with the tickets was about 100 people long, and the one without (when i got there) was about 50 people long.

OMG.....

that settles it..I am camping out

I will see you in the morning :mf_rosetinted:

So who else thinks Mikas gunna sing Only lonely one and How much do you love me? I've yet to hear these songs live in NY!

LONG TIME DON'T HEAR FROM YOU MISSY!!

I HOPE MIKA SING BOTH. I LOVE "HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?. " THIS SONG IS THE BEST SO FAR FROM MIKA. IN MY OPINION.

I wish it were at Nokia again.

:tears:

I'm not liking this place so far.

I find the website really hard to understand.:shocked:

I know! It was a good size, super easy-perfect location, and they put up with all of our detailed questions in advance, with responses withing 24 hours. Except that guy that was a rude email-er, remember him? We all got so pissed at him. :naughty:

I know! It was a good size, super easy-perfect location, and they put up with all of our detailed questions in advance, with responses withing 24 hours. Except that guy that was a rude email-er, remember him? We all got so pissed at him. :naughty:

Haha yes! The people at Nokia were quick to get back to us, but I still have the nasty e-mails from that guy in my inbox! :roftl: