MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a text from Jess telling some huge news....but I don't know if she wanted me to post it or not!

She wanted you to, I'm sure :wink2:

Maybe I'm just nosy.

5 o'clock?! Wow, when Mika came to Atlanta the doors opened at 8 and I got there at 7pm

Deb told me she might try to get me a phone call from Mika after the show.:shocked:

I think that's what she meant. Anyway, none the less, I'm all excited. Even though I can't be there, it's still fun knowing he's this close.

Anyway, I'm too sick to travel, but apparently not too sick to go to Mass. So I'll be back later tonight.:wink2:

Deb told me she might try to get me a phone call from Mika after the show.:shocked:

I think that's what she meant. Anyway, none the less, I'm all excited. Even though I can't be there, it's still fun knowing he's this close.

Anyway, I'm too sick to travel, but apparently not too sick to go to Mass. So I'll be back later tonight.:wink2:

Wow, lucky you!! Alrighty, have fun!! talk to you later.

Wow, lucky you!! Alrighty, have fun!! talk to you later.

Well I made the comment that it'd be neat if someone (I was hinting towards Jess:naughty: ) would call me afterwards when they were meeting him so I could just hear his voice in the background. Then I gave Deb my phone number, and it was like "okay, a call from mika, I'll see what I can do!" or something like that.

So yes.:cheerful_h4h: and this morning my mom was driving me into town to get some more cherry NyQuil, and I said "Wow..." and she goes "What?" and I said "I just realized there's people in New York that have been in line for 3 hours already."

She left out a burst of laughter, composed herself, and goes "Crazies. They'll freeze their asses off."

Well I made the comment that it'd be neat if someone (I was hinting towards Jess:naughty: ) would call me afterwards when they were meeting him so I could just hear his voice in the background. Then I gave Deb my phone number, and it was like "okay, a call from mika, I'll see what I can do!" or something like that.

So yes.:cheerful_h4h: and this morning my mom was driving me into town to get some more cherry NyQuil, and I said "Wow..." and she goes "What?" and I said "I just realized there's people in New York that have been in line for 3 hours already."

She left out a burst of laughter, composed herself, and goes "Crazies. They'll freeze their asses off."

Aww that's really nice of Deb!!

Cherry NyQuil? What does that taste like?! :blink:

Aww that's really nice of Deb!!

Cherry NyQuil? What does that taste like?! :blink:

It's alright. It tastes like really, really strong wine mixed with candlewax.

But hey, it's better than the licorice stuff. That makes me vomit, literally.

It's alright. It tastes like really, really strong wine mixed with candlewax.

But hey, it's better than the licorice stuff. That makes me vomit, literally.

my mom got this knock-off brand cherry nyquil, and it doesn't work at all. :blink:

it just makes you go numb for a little bit.