MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue

dcdeb

Holy Heck...the day will be here soon. I mean, we are NEXT!! I think I'm packed.

1. camera- checked

2. coat- checked

3. warm shoes- checked

4. gloves- checked

5. scarf- checked

6. Concert tickets- checked (I'll go double check)

7. Plane ticket- checked

8. Hotel reservations- checked

9. Shuttle reservation- checked

10. Hearts in bag- checked

11. All makeup and curling irons- will be checked. Still need them. LOL

Am I missing anything?

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a really hard time going to sleep last night! Cutting out hearts and listening to Mika may have been part of the reason..lol! Anxiety kicking in to high gear! :)

I know exactly how you feel, Jennifer B!! I was exactly the same way before I saw him for the first time in Phlladelphia about a week ago!

I am so envious of all you who still can look forward to the experience--I wish it was me! Well, the concert is over, but the feelings:mf_lustslow: :wub2::blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow::mfr_omg::wub2: linger on.

It was truly a transcendent experience----he is fantastic live! Fantastic!! Have loads of fun!!!!

I just looked at the forecast. The snow is supposed to stop early tonight. And, looks like it isn't snowing this very second. :naughty: I wonder if they are there now?

i sure as heck hope not!

and i don't know if it's snow or raining there or what, because none of my family seems to want to answer their phones. >.<

good afternoon ladies!!! 28 hours till mika and counting :D

school wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. i get to do all my hearts today :D

exciting yes? i'm so pumped.

the show isnt going to be canceled. i know in my heart i'm going to see him friday. and i will.

my friend was joking and she was like "what if mika gets in a bad accident and dies" and i said some unkind words. hehehehe.

ahh. im so excited! but im in shock too..