MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue

dcdeb

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi girls! OMG! It's ALMOST HERE!!!:mf_lustslow: I can't get my printer working :shocked: I'll keep working on it but I've only got a couple of free hours tonight to try. I'm sorry... I may not be able to come w/any hearts:thumbdown:. It's my little boys birthday the next day so I have to get everything ready for his BIG DAY. With or without hearts I'll see you tomorrow :blush-anim-cl:

Hey it's me, Jen! Got my hearts all cut out! about 120ish I think. Yes, my hand was sore too a little afterwards, all better now! It's my body that will be hammered on Saturday, lol! I'll check back a little later on, dinner time!

Hey! I'm at the airport and = will be there soon. Yay!

Hi girls! OMG! It's ALMOST HERE!!!:mf_lustslow: I can't get my printer working :shocked: I'll keep working on it but I've only got a couple of free hours tonight to try. I'm sorry... I may not be able to come w/any hearts:thumbdown:. It's my little boys birthday the next day so I have to get everything ready for his BIG DAY. With or without hearts I'll see you tomorrow :blush-anim-cl:

YAY! Char is going to be here in SALT LAKE soon!!!!!! Guys - the big day is almost HERE!!!!! AHGGH Yes - I am getting edgey!!

Thanks for the good info Jennifer!

The last couple days have been crazy. I too went shopping for a new shirt today but NADA!! I don't know what to wear - I already feel ugly lately because of the weight I've gained. I will be grinning huge though for this!

MIKA'S coming mika's coming mika's coming HEHEEEEEEEEEEEE

..printing out more hearts....

Me too!

As for the weather - it is hailing now. :roftl:

I don't actually think the weather will affect him coming though because it isn't so bad that flights or driving would be too affected and other than that, there shouldn't be a problem since it is inside.

It will however, affect US! :thumbdown: The weather guys said that it is supposed to be done snowing and everything so keep your fingers crossed that it is on the warm side of winter.