MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue

dcdeb

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is great they were calling. In fact one interview said that Minneapolis was the only one that didn't get sold out! So I think it might be sold out here.

Yep -it'll be a zoo there. I hope we get the good seats though. Ah man I wish we could get in for the radio show thing! I heard a person on the radio get tickets today and I was SO jealous!

that's why we're getting there early. :D

i am getting to the venue at 4:00, and my mom will wait with me for an hour until my dad and sister come at around 5-5:30ish. (my parents are divorced, so it gets a bit sticky. >.<)

how are the hearts coming, natalie?

Yep! :thumb_yello:

That's cool of your mom. I'm divorced too. I'm trying to talk my son into coming with me if my friend bags out! He just turned 12.

The hearts are coming along! My hand is cramping a bit so I am taking a break while I help my son with a paper for school.

They are getting increasingly worse looking, the more I cut out LOL

natalie, are we going to pass out the hearts in line, or during the concert?

Hmmm... good question. I was thinking both, but I think we will at least want to wait until we are pretty close to getting in if we do it in line because we don't want people to drop them all over and not use them! But maybe they won't! In line would be a good time to tell people about them so they know what to do with them! Maybe right when we get in the venue, we can start passing them and tell the people to pass the word along with the hearts!

I have 75 cut and more printing!

Hello everyone in this thread. Is there anyone here who is

*excited* ????

I am very excited for all of you and wish you all the very best most exciting MIka concert ever ever ever!!!:wub2: Have fun! Can't wait to hear the juicy details!

Hello everyone in this thread. Is there anyone here who is

*excited* ????

I am very excited for all of you and wish you all the very best most exciting MIka concert ever ever ever!!!:wub2: Have fun! Can't wait to hear the juicy details!

i think we're all ecstatic! :woot_jump: