Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if there are one? or two? opening acts at The Wiltern?

We can't get there exactly at 8PM, but soonish afterwards .....

So what time do you you think our man will take the stage??

There are two, if the rumors are right. Mandy Moore and Shwayze. Shwayze has confirmed that they're opening for Mika on their myspace, but Mandy Moore's still in question. (at least after my research.)

When you say soon-ish, do you mean around a half hour? There should be plenty of time before Mika comes on.:thumb_yello:

The Wiltern's Site lists both Schwayze and Mandy Moore. So... they would both be individual opening acts? so then ... if Schwayze goes on at 8, and Mandy Moore by 8:45? Then Mika won't be on til 9:45-ish, yes? at the earliest?

We are seated upstairs ... and so don't need to get there super-early because can't get closer than our Loge seats ....

And ... it's complicated, but we have to do a lot of driving and parking and ... proabably won't get to our seats til 9 at the earliest: What time do you think he'll come onstage?

There are two, if the rumors are right. Mandy Moore and Shwayze. Shwayze has confirmed that they're opening for Mika on their myspace, but Mandy Moore's still in question. (at least after my research.)

When you say soon-ish, do you mean around a half hour? There should be plenty of time before Mika comes on.:thumb_yello:

The Wiltern's Site lists both Schwayze and Mandy Moore. So... they would both be individual opening acts? so then ... if Schwayze goes on at 8, and Mandy Moore by 8:45? Then Mika won't be on til 9:45-ish, yes? at the earliest?

We are seated upstairs ... and so don't need to get there super-early because can't get closer than our Loge seats ....

And ... it's complicated, but we have to do a lot of driving and parking and ... proabably won't get to our seats til 9 at the earliest: What time do you think he'll come onstage?

hey...usually he come on at like 9:15 or later i think...

:blink: now it says Mika with The Midway State and Schwayze... :punk:

whats for sure!?!?!

whats for sure!?!?!

i think thats right.... but i think i saw they have a show some other place that night.... hmmm i think the viper room?

hope u feel better fast!

I'm sick

My head feels like its gonna explode and my throat is soo sore and swollen

I hate my life

Zicam, airborne, and chicken (:das:) soup time.

:crybaby:

Why!!?!?! :tears:

If I have a fever and im vomiting or something, im still going :sneaky2:

How is everyone?

Awww V noo! :tears::huglove:

Just stay in bed a drink tea. I hope you feel better!:flowers2: <333

:tears: I'm sick :crybaby:

My head feels like its gonna explode and my throat is soo sore and swollen

I hate my life

Zicam, airborne, and chicken (:das:) soup time.

Why!!?!?! :tears:

If I have a fever and im vomiting or something, im still going

How is everyone?

*gasp*

Drink orange juice!! VITAMIN C RIGHT NOW!!!! *throws vitamin C at V*

whats for sure!?!?!

Who knows. The Midway State is supposed to be pretty good as well, so I'm not too worried.:thumb_yello: