03) artsyfartsy17

04) artsyfartsy's dad

05) Lollipopgirl83

06) findingmywords

07) FMBM

08) FMBM's sister

09) Shontih

10) Shontih's mom

OMG GUYS! I just had an insane idea that's probably not gonna happen, but it's still worth a try!!

oKay so those who are going, we NEED to get together obviously!!! Maybe all the girl in the californians thread can all get together, and we can have a SLEEPOVER the sunday before the concert!!!! AND THEN ALL DRIVE TO THE CONCERT TOGETHER IN THE SAME CAR!

This is the possible thing that CAN AND WILL happen!

AND FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GO TO SAN FRAN TOO THE NEXT DAY, WE CAN GET A CHARTER BUS OR A VAN OR... MOTOR HOME OR SOMETHING AND ALL TAKE A ROAD TRIP TOGETHER!! i have NO idea how this will be arranged or how i could possibly convince my parents into letting me go 8ish hours away to see mika and come back and add onto that, its a school week. but who cares!? lets try!

:roftl:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG GUYS! I just had an insane idea that's probably not gonna happen, but it's still worth a try!!

oKay so those who are going, we NEED to get together obviously!!! Maybe all the girl in the californians thread can all get together, and we can have a SLEEPOVER the sunday before the concert!!!! AND THEN ALL DRIVE TO THE CONCERT TOGETHER IN THE SAME CAR!

AND FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GO TO SAN FRAN TOO THE NEXT DAY, WE CAN GET A CHARTER BUS OR A VAN OR... MOTOR HOME OR SOMETHING AND ALL TAKE A ROAD TRIP TOGETHER!! i have NO idea how this will be arranged or how i could possibly convince my parents into letting me go 8ish hours away to see mika and come back and add onto that, its a school week. but who cares!? lets try!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

AND WE'RE GONNA LEAVE AT LIKE 9 IN THE MORN SO WE'RE THE FIRST ONES AND WE GET THE WHOLE FRONT ROW!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey, you're dreaming :naughty:

I'd love to, but I can tell you now my mom won't let me:thumbdown:

EDIT:

Awww your avatar picture :huglove:

Great times, great times! :lmao:

Ski lift hahahahahahaha

Honey, you're dreaming :naughty:

I'd love to, but I can tell you now my mom won't let me:thumbdown:

EDIT:

Awww your avatar picture :huglove:

Great times, great times! :lmao:

Ski lift hahahahahahaha

:(

hahahahahaha ay ya yai

haha and that mini ice fight we had and some ice flew towards those one poeple haha

:(

hahahahahaha ay ya yai

haha and that mini ice fight we had and some ice flew towards those one poeple haha

If looks could kill then that one guy would've killed you :lmfao:

Do you have the rest of the pictures from the photo booth thing scanned?

oh god. How excited i am, i cannot describe or think of the words for it. indescribably excited should do it. :P

AHHHHHh! i have a shiver in me every minute and that starts from my tummy and slowly spreads throughout my body. That's a weird way to show my excitement

hahah

IT'S SO SOON! :shocked:

i dont think it has really fully processed through my brain yet...

oh god. How excited i am, i cannot describe or think of the words for it. indescribably excited should do it. :P

AHHHHHh! i have a shiver in me every minute and that starts from my tummy and slowly spreads throughout my body. That's a weird way to show my excitement

hahah

Its still surreal...

You're almost at 2000 posts!:biggrin2:

hahah

I KNOW! :woot_jump:

But I'm trying to not get my hopes up in case he has to cancel or anything, which I doubt he will, but still