dcdeb

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Damango! I am using it at the Seattle and Vancouver in the lines

and then giving it to him:):wub2: :wub2:

haha! I didn't think my comment went through, so I responded on the Seattle thread as well. It deserves 2 comments, it is a great gift for sure! I am getting excited. We will definitely need to meet up. I think I am going to the Vancouver concert now, so is it too late to join you guys for dinner?

haha! I didn't think my comment went through, so I responded on the Seattle thread as well. It deserves 2 comments, it is a great gift for sure! I am getting excited. We will definitely need to meet up. I think I am going to the Vancouver concert now, so is it too late to join you guys for dinner?

just follow the info on the Vancouver meetup thread! we would love you!

I reserved for 12 people but we can squeeze ya in:)

Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh *exhales for first time in 3 days*

It's all alright! PHEW he finally accessed the money and sent me my tickets. Oh my lord, I almost cired when he said he was relisting them! Sorry for that small Mika drama there girls, but I have my tickets in hand now and I am SO EXCITED for the concert!

p.s. Suzanna, that umbrella (ella-ella-aye-aye-aye) is incredible!

It's all alright! PHEW he finally accessed the money and sent me my tickets. Oh my lord, I almost cired when he said he was relisting them! Sorry for that small Mika drama there girls, but I have my tickets in hand now and I am SO EXCITED for the concert!

wooooooooo! so awesome! wooow!

thanks! He is getting this Umbrella:) as a gift from me in Vancouver! I need that all of us MFCEREs get together afterwards to give it to him and the valentines too! so we need to discuss this on Friday! woow!

I'm so upset I can't go anymore :(

A few weeks ago I found out I wasn't going and I have hardly been on the MFC since, I'm gradually coming back to normal now though. :tears:

I really hope you guys have tons of fun!

I wish I could just say HI to him, haha.

I'm so upset I can't go anymore :(

A few weeks ago I found out I wasn't going and I have hardly been on the MFC since, I'm gradually coming back to normal now though. :tears:

I really hope you guys have tons of fun!

I wish I could just say HI to him, haha.

so sorry to hear that you can't go.

Must be a huge relief!! I would have had a heart attack. It's great that you'll be coming to what will only be the most fantastic concert of all time.

Tee hee, I read the Globe and Mail this morning and it said that Rihanna had designed a line of umbrellas. *rolls eyes*

And then it said: 'No news yet on whether she's learned to pronounce umbrella properly. It doesn't have 11 syllables, honey.'

Sorry, that was random, but your post reminded me of it :blush-anim-cl:

5 DAYS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Tee hee, I read the Globe and Mail this morning and it said that Rihanna had designed a line of umbrellas. *rolls eyes*

And then it said: 'No news yet on whether she's learned to pronounce umbrella properly. It doesn't have 11 syllables, honey.'

Sorry, that was random, but your post reminded me of it :blush-anim-cl:

5 DAYS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

That was random but funny :roftl:

DAMN RIGHT. :death1:

we began the journey and we will end the journey! MIKA is surrounded by Canadians! He began with Canada and Ending with Canada! in fact Canada has A HUGE influence on MIKA! you have to sign my UMBRELLA! I am collecting signatures and messages on the UMBRELLA (waterproof sharpie) starting in Seattle !

we began the journey and we will end the journey! MIKA is surrounded by Canadians! He began with Canada and Ending with Canada! in fact Canada has A HUGE influence on MIKA! you have to sign my UMBRELLA! I am collecting signatures and messages on the UMBRELLA (waterproof sharpie) starting in Seattle !

Eventually he'll realise that Canada is his true home and he'll move here. :naughty:

YEEESSS I heart your umbrella!

That's a great idea!

Are you taking messages from only certain people?

EDIT:

Nevermind just read the umbrella thread, I wish I could sign it, but I'm not going :tears: