Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg no!!!!!!!!!!!!!thankyou so much megan its wonderful i love home made videos especially one of the pennimans!!!!!!! and how did it get on utube

i know it's so cute :naughty: i just downloaded it and then uploaded it onto youtube. i might take it off though.. i feel like i'm invading his privacy or something :thumbdown:

quick question? did yasmine do all the paintings and drawings that have to do with lolipop girl, billy brwon, and big girl including the video clip of lolipop girl? does anyone know if she has an official site of her own?

found it!!

in my junkmail:thumb_yello:

oh.. err.. well at least u found it lol

quick question? did yasmine do all the paintings and drawings that have to do with lolipop girl, billy brwon, and big girl including the video clip of lolipop girl? does anyone know if she has an official site of her own?

Yup she did :D

and I don't think she has a her own site, well not that I know of anyway. Oh and she didn't do the Lollipop vid (I don't think), the guys who do the art for Gorillaz did :wink2:

:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

your name and your avatar are so cute

i love timid piglet ....:wub2: ... and i have a electric blue hoody with tigger on it, i bought it from children's department, i love it, it says "think less, bounce more"

but it's for kids aged 11-12, i always show my tummy when im wearing it :blush-anim-cl:

Ah, thanks (bit late to reply, but had my kids a bit under the weather). My great inspiration is Miss Piggy... Just gotta love her!

Aw. hope it arrives soon! sounds very exciting on what u gonna do

I think it IS going to be really exciting! But my order still hasn't arrived because the mailman believes my address doesn't exist... Hmmm, I knew it was going to cause trouble to going living in a newly built house! But they're gonna try again, so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow! Keep my fingers crossed... I really need the time to finish it!

I think it IS going to be really exciting! But my order still hasn't arrived because the mailman believes my address doesn't exist... Hmmm, I knew it was going to cause trouble to going living in a newly built house! But they're gonna try again, so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow! Keep my fingers crossed... I really need the time to finish it!

oh no, that's not good :blink: but i'll cross my fingers anyway for ya :wink2: *crosses fingers*

yeah.. i just found that once upon a time dog one and then i found the channel with the other 2 videos. i didn't know they were mika's videos at first :bleh:

should i delete them?

well there's been a thread about it before, i'm not sure if that got deleted or not cos of the vids but err.. maybe if we don't talk about it noone will notice :fisch: lol

ok so this is like my 5th time asking this but i keep on forgetting but when is this due???:shocked:

lol, well.. if u looked at the first page :fisch: (which i guess u should do when u feel like asking that again) it says 8th feb :thumb_yello::biggrin2: