Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can count me in, too!

I want to send both a pic and a text but I don't understand how you want do it...

When I send you a pic will you print it? And how should I send the text, in Word format?

Sorry for those silly questions...

I will add u straight away :wink2:

Anyway u like, I can print it out or u could send it to me by post. U can literally send it however u want, if its easier to send me the text in a Word format then that's fine.

Yay! I have a starting line so now I should have a rough draft in 10 minutes and the whole thing done in 2/3 days (due to drawings and stuff) :biggrin2:

yey that's great news!! :biggrin2:

I will add u straight away :wink2:

Anyway u like, I can print it out or u could send it to me by post. U can literally send it however u want, if its easier to send me the text in a Word format then that's fine.

yey that's great news!! :biggrin2:

would it be ok if i draw a random drawing kinda involving mika? im no artist

When are you going to give it to her?

And do you do it personally?

Well my aim is for the 25th of feb, but if i don't manage, i still have the chance to try on the 26th and 28th.

Errm i will prob get CazGirl to come with me to give it to her cos i know i'll be abit shy finding out how i could hand it to her lol.

Well my aim is for the 25th of feb, but if i don't manage, i still have the chance to try on the 26th and 28th.

Errm i will prob get CazGirl to come with me to give it to her cos i know i'll be abit shy finding out how i could hand it to her lol.

o hahaha thats sooooo cool id really like to meet her and Mika obviously

Ok, I have done my peace for her but I just need to ask a few questions...

My computer is unable to email photos so is it possible for me to add it to a myspace album and for you to get it off there?

Also, I was wondering, do you want anything like a message to go with it?

the peace is exactly A3 and I'm going to take a pic of it via the digital camera and upload it to my computer.

Thankyou :)

ahhhhhh super lucky! how did you meet him?

But ima sleep now, ciao

errm, well the first time he did a small gig in a music store and we were all allowed to get an autograph, then at the BG shoot, then in New York :)

Ok, I have done my peace for her but I just need to ask a few questions...

My computer is unable to email photos so is it possible for me to add it to a myspace album and for you to get it off there?

Also, I was wondering, do you want anything like a message to go with it?

the peace is exactly A3 and I'm going to take a pic of it via the digital camera and upload it to my computer.

Thankyou :)

yeah that should be fine :wink2: and it would be great if u could write a message as well but u don't have to if u don't want to.

Finished! I have sent a message to you Danika :biggrin2:

received! and sent :) lol

Thanx :) Already almost I am finishing my work :biggrin2:

received it, thanks! it's really lovely!!