Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I said I was going to send mine in by the deadline but my computer crashed...well, at least my picture folder did and so I lost all the pictures, including the one for Yasmine. Luckily I drew it myself so I just have to scan it...after that I'm sending it! Unless my computer decides to crash again.:thumbdown:

I know I said I was going to send mine in by the deadline but my computer crashed...well, at least my picture folder did and so I lost all the pictures, including the one for Yasmine. Luckily I drew it myself so I just have to scan it...after that I'm sending it! Unless my computer decides to crash again.:thumbdown:

That really sucks about your computer :thumbdown: but good thing you did it by hand so you can scan it. I hope you didn't lose anything too important on your computer :boxed:

That really sucks about your computer :thumbdown: but good thing you did it by hand so you can scan it. I hope you didn't lose anything too important on your computer :boxed:

Oh, nothing that important...except all the pictures I took/saved last year. And that includes all Mika's pictures.:boxed: Also those from the gig...But it's all my fault. If I had only saved them on a disk or usb stick. However it's not all that bad- my cousin still has all the pictures from Bologna because she borrowed me her camera and I have some other pictures on myspace.

As for Yasmine's pictures- I'm working on it right now so hopefully I'll be able to send it in tonight.:wink2:

i just sent you my mail with the photo!!

please, let me know if you got it!

i just finished drawing the Life in Cartoon Motion cover in the other part of the wardrove but i don`t think i`ll make it by the deadline :thumbdown:

Received it! =]

Well if you need a few more days after the deadline I could give them to you :thumb_yello:

Oh, nothing that important...except all the pictures I took/saved last year. And that includes all Mika's pictures.:boxed: Also those from the gig...But it's all my fault. If I had only saved them on a disk or usb stick. However it's not all that bad- my cousin still has all the pictures from Bologna because she borrowed me her camera and I have some other pictures on myspace.

As for Yasmine's pictures- I'm working on it right now so hopefully I'll be able to send it in tonight.:wink2:

oh no!!! :boxed: Well at least your cousin has the pics, and next time back them up on a disc or something :bleh:!!!

Oh that would be great!! :biggrin2:

oh no!!! :boxed: Well at least your cousin has the pics, and next time back them up on a disc or something :bleh:!!!

Oh that would be great!! :biggrin2:

Haha...you know how they say...we learn from our mistakes. Well, I definitely learned my lession.:bleh:

Haha...you know how they say...we learn from our mistakes. Well, I definitely learned my lession.:bleh:

yep that's very true :thumb_yello:

uff, i started colouring mine today...that will take a moment...:boxed: ...but i still have 5 days:p

Plenty of time then :biggrin2:

Are you crazy?:shocked: what's wrong with it?? i like it!! great idea!! :naughty: maybe a some more colours or details...

Yes I am crazy :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

But what do you think I should add?

More icons? more circles? :shocked:

I inspiration just abandoned me :thumbdown:

Yes I am crazy :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

But what do you think I should add?

More icons? more circles? :shocked:

I inspiration just abandoned me :thumbdown:

hm, look at the licm cd cover, soething like that, maybe a charactere from ther or what else is on it? flowers? a piano? this colour-things?

but i also like it like that

hm, look at the licm cd cover, soething like that, maybe a charactere from ther or what else is on it? flowers? a piano? this colour-things?

but i also like it like that

hmmmm flowers think.gif

maybe I'll try that :thumb_yello: thanks

I'm trying to make something but is suckes :boxed:

it looks like a book cover or something (an ugly book cover)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Starrats/yasmine.png

can some one give me some tips?

Aw that looks really cute Starrats!! :biggrin2: .. hmm.. well if you want, i guess you could add the characters? or.. err... hm, i'm not so good at giving out tips lol