Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah! how are you there?

I sent my drawing a couple of minutes ago Danika , I hope you will receive it properly :thumb_yello:

wish a lovely night to everyone xxx

Not bad thank you :wink2:

Oh great!! :biggrin2: will just check my mail now!

omg i would have definately! i wanted to buy the mika one but i didnt put anything in it and my parents dont want to buy it since nothing of mine is in it... but for this one i would have definately!

Hmm, I would.. but I have no idea how, or if I have enough money :blink:

u should talk to the people who started mikas yearbook i think it was bonjourmika ask her i am sure alot of people would buy it or at least i no i would! hehehe

Hmm, lol, I'lll PM her bout it, see if it's not too complicated or expensive :naughty:

i actually told her to mozy her way over to this thread lol when ever i use the word mozy it reminds me of mikas dream house by the see on mozy island lol

lmao :roftl: random!! :naughty: mozy.. hmm.. i might end up starting to use that word :naughty:

but thank you! I was gonna PM her then my computer froze, grrrr *hits the computer*

*waits patiently for bonjourmika to appear*

its is 12x 8.5 inches so its 1 inch longer then normal:blink: but r u putting the originals in or are u printing them out on shiny paper??? cuz then maybe i will send a shiny paper copy (shiny meaning photo paper lol)

Well if you're gonna send me the original I'll stick in the original :wink2: of you send it by e-mail i'll print it out.. but on just plain paper, I can't afford A4 shiner paper:thumbdown:

i hope it's not too much to ask, but would any of you like to join another project? :naughty:

we wanted to say thank you to Mika for all he's done, here's the thread with the details: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12871

Oh cool! Hmm.. well if this giftbook doesn't take up too much time I'll try and work on yours :thumb_yello: