Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

i think i am gonna mail in a shiny paper copy and a letter and frame the original lol and maybe when i see her i can get it sighned!

That's a good idea! Go with that' date=' it'll prob be a better choice :thumb_yello:

thanks, i appreciate it. :D

you're welcome

somebody had a question for me?:wink2: Aimee

???

Ooh yeah about the publishing. I was wondering like how you did it? Like where do I go? And how much does it cost? (Approx.)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good idea! Go with that, it'll prob be a better choice :thumb_yello:

you're welcome

Ooh yeah about the publishing. I was wondering like how you did it? Like where do I go? And how much does it cost? (Approx.)

well you have to go to lulu.com... they're ok, we've had a few complications... and a soft covered 200 page book cost $35 while the hardcovered cost $50

well you have to go to lulu.com... they're ok, we've had a few complications... and a soft covered 200 page book cost $35 while the hardcovered cost $50

ok thanks!! What kinda complications? like serious stuff? or just minor things?

Well, the link didn't work one time...and there was one case where someone kept receiving books with pages falling out:blink: But me personally, I've never had complications :thumb_yello:

Ooh right. K well thanks for all your help!!! :biggrin2:

omg i have this amazing idea for my letter! u know on the inside of the album where the cd is there is that picture of the wheels and gadgets and stuff well i am gonna try to draw that and then copy it and then paste my letter to yasmine over it! hopefully it will be done in time but if not i will put it in mikas yearbook for 08 luckily i have a snow day for me to work on it!