Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink2: you're welcome!you know..I'd love to help in some way,because I know that for organize all the material you have it will take a very long time,but i really don't know how...

anyway...if you got something to scan...ask anytime!:naughty:

lol thanks for the offer! i think the only way u could help was if u were here in person, doesn't look like that'll work though :sad: lol

i have a ? and i have asked this like a bajillion times but i still cant figure out wat to do with my drawing do i email u the pic? cuz if i do how will it be in the notebook and if i mail it to you will you just stick it straight into the book?

Well it's your choice how you want to send me the pic :wink2: what do u mean by the notebook? :blink: soz kinda confused lol. And i'll have to stick all the things people sent me in the book :wink2:

Hi!! How is all? I'm here again! Today, I've returned from my vacations, I was so disconnected of the world... in the beach :)

Hiya! Everything's good =] I guess lol.

Ooh hope you had a good time, where'd you go?

Hiya! Everything's good =] I guess lol.

Ooh hope you had a good time, where'd you go?

I'd gone to Santa Teresita a beach from the coast of Buenos Aires, Argentina, my family have an apartment there, it is not soo wow but I had fun with my friends there!

And , How are you?? So much time!

I'd gone to Santa Teresita a beach from the coast of Buenos Aires, Argentina, my family have an apartment there, it is not soo wow but I had fun with my friends there!

And , How are you?? So much time!

sounds like a nice place! anywhere that's not in england sounds like a nice place to me :naughty: and plus it's in south america, so must of been lovely, and the weather :wub2:

Yeah i'm not bad thanks, i'm on holiday for 10 days so I'm gonna work my ass off on this giftbook so it gets done :biggrin2:

hellooo!

just wanted to say that I didn't forget the project!!

That's a good sign! lol.. less than half of the people on that list have given stuff in, and i'm still waiting for the rest! lol

come on people!! 5 days to go!!! =]

That's a good sign! lol.. less than half of the people on that list have given stuff in, and i'm still waiting for the rest! lol

come on people!! 5 days to go!!! =]

I don't know what to put in it ... :tears:

but it doesn't take long till im done!

um.. I can't draw really good and I don't have a scanner :crybaby:

mpf! but I'm working on it now :bleh:

Well u could always write something then.. or put stickers, use stencils, or something lol. And you can either take a picture of your thing and send it, or send it to me by post :wink2: