Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o right! i remember that one! ur idea made me want to do the same thing i am planning on doing it also! maybe they just missed a page i am sure its in there:wink2:

:yay: i saw it!! 1.59! it`s dark that`s why i haven`seen it before!

i confess that i haven`t made the dvd for her, i just did it cause i wanted but the cd i made it specially for this amazing proyect

omg!!! Yours was brilliant Starrats!!!!!!!!! It looked soooo professional!!! I loved it!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Well i made it on the computer :blush-anim-cl:

If I had to draw it if would have looked a lot different :roftl:

did u make something? what did it look like if u can post a pic and i will tell u which part its in and the time i can see it pretty well:wink2:

My letter had a drawing up that decia YASMINE like in the folder of Mika's CD and down a few photos white and black where I was. Something more.. oh yes!! the letters of the letter (:P) was of different colors

My letter had a drawing up that decia YASMINE like in the folder of Mika's CD and down a few photos white and black where I was. Something more.. oh yes!! the letters of the letter (:P) was of different colors

hmmmm:blink: that sounds like alot of peoples lol do u have a pic of it at home?

o and danika did u ever get my letter?