Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw mine, almost at the end of the book! Wow, I'm really impressed of the stuff you all made! It's actually really good!

yeah, u guys have gave in some pretty amazing stuff!! well done all you lot :biggrin2:

flor i saw ur drawing in the video its amazing! at first i thought u drew the word floral cuz when i recently went to paris and went to the sephora (of course:blush-anim-cl:) i found a perfume by paul smith called floral and the desighn of the bottle i think was by yasmine (since mika modeled for him) and it looked exactly like her art i swear! here is the bottle:

floralperfume.jpg

and here is the advert for it:wink2:

anotherflora.jpg

flor i saw ur drawing in the video its amazing! at first i thought u drew the word floral cuz when i recently went to paris and went to the sephora (of course:blush-anim-cl:) i found a perfume by paul smith called floral and the desighn of the bottle i think was by yasmine (since mika modeled for him) and it looked exactly like her art i swear! here is the bottle:

floralperfume.jpg

anotherflora.jpg

thanks!

that's a cute desing I might copy it too:naughty: ' date=' i just have to take out the "al"

I notice in the video, you girls said "that one's actually good" when you were looking at my drawing!!I felt so proud!!:blush-anim-cl:

it's actually my school folder!

thanks again:thumb_yello: [/color']

floralperfume.jpg

anotherflora.jpg

Damn I should have asked Yasmine about that' date=' there were so many things I wanted to ask her, but I didn't think of them at the time :doh: *sigh*

thanks!

that's a cute desing I might copy it too: , i just have to take out the "al"

I notice in the video, you girls said "that one's actually good" when you were looking at my drawing!!I felt so proud!!

it's actually my school folder!

thanks again:

I think we said it to 2 of your drawings :naughty: but they were really good, and that one with the lil bunny thing, that was cute :wub2:

I think we said it to 2 of your drawings :naughty: but they were really good, and that one with the lil bunny thing, that was cute :wub2:

yes you did!Thanks:blush-anim-cl:

that bunny is actually chubby bunny!

I was bored at school one day and I made it, I have a few cartoon characters made by me, they are all in my myspace gallery, I came up with all of them at school :naughty: I just get sooo bored :roftl:

chubbybunny.jpg

Danika, I edited the front page :thumb_yello:

oh that's great! thank you!! i really couldn't be bothered to do it myself :naughty:

yes you did!Thanks:blush-anim-cl:

that bunny is actually chubby bunny!

I was bored at school one day and I made it, I have a few cartoon characters made by me, they are all in my myspace gallery, I came up with all of them at school :naughty: I just get sooo bored :roftl:

chubbybunny.jpg

that's so cute!!! aah! lol, wehn i get home i'm gonna check out your stuff :thumb_yello:

Hello everybodyy!!

I have a little question...I saw my T shirt on the vid, and I´m VEEERY HAPPY!!! but I didn´t saw my Logia Penniman Drawing...maybe you didn´t put it, and it´s ok, or maybe I´m a little dumb and I don´t recognize it!

This is the drawing:

logiafotologpeque-1.jpg

Sorry if I alredy asked this, but I´m a little dumb with the study and I don´t remember everything (the german man is chasing me....don´t you know him?? his name´s alzheimer...!)

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!

YOU ROCK!